Thaksin a grandpa

Lite Beer

From what my wife told me these twins are implanted and not from a natural pregnancy.

Correct.

They said so themselves.

The couple said they will have twin daughters conceived with GIFT or Gamete Intra Fallopian Tube Transfer technique.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Thaksins-daughter-five-month-pregnant-30241100.html

What is gamete intrafallopian tube transfer (GIFT)?

GIFT is an assisted reproductive procedure which involves removing a womans eggs, mixing them with sperm, and immediately placing them into a fallopian tube.

http://americanpregnancy.org/infertility/gamete-intrafallopian-transfer/

I already thought he was a grandpa. Yingluck has a son.

OK, I'll bite? Why is this so funny if it were true?

It's not funny. It's a vicious, ugly rumor (the kind that are so prevalent in Thailand) that Yingluck is the bastard child of Thaksin and some woman who was not acceptable to becoming Thaksin's wife and that the baby, Yingluck, was raised as his sister. This is not an uncommon occurrence in Thailand so it is plausible. The problem lies in that there is ZERO evidence of that being the case. FYI, Thaksin is only 18 years older than Yingluck which means he would have had to impregnate her alleged mother 9 months before. There's plenty to fault about Thaksin without resorting to this kind of garbage.

It is funny, coming from you! Thank you for giving TV readers (nearly) the whole story, which was I think never published here before... As you rightly write it 'not an uncommon occurence in Thailand', what can make it 'vicious', or 'ugly'? When not the hiding of it, in order not to 'compromit' the lined-out future of the 'golden boy' designated by the Shins' clan with such early fatherhood with a 'non-fitting' girl? And why did that person living close to them in C-M before at once become disgrunted to come out with the story after so many years? But anyways, when and if, why do you use that horrible: 'bastard child'? Natural daughter would have been enough, no? Or do you consider that Thaksin of yours as a Prince of some kind?

In the families where I know this happens, it is not kept secret. The word 'bastard' is not a pejorative and is preferable to 'illegitimate'. It is much more definitive than 'natural'. Are you really saying that if I don't believe in that ugly rumor that I believe 'my Thaksin' is a Prince of some kind. Get real. Obviously you don't follow my posts.

It's true then what they say, that a large proportion of TV posters are miserable, sad old gits with nary a penny to their name. Nothing else could possibly explain the viciousness and bile of some of the posts on here.

Enjoy what's left of your sad lives in the knowledge that these two babies have more money than you can ever contemplate.

• Like 1

It's true then what they say, that a large proportion of TV posters are miserable, sad old gits with nary a penny to their name. Nothing else could possibly explain the viciousness and bile of some of the posts on here.

Enjoy what's left of your sad lives in the knowledge that these two babies have more money than you can ever contemplate.

As a Thaksin supporter, you have every right to your opinion of TVF posters.

However I believe many posters allow their anger to show when this man's name appears in the news,

Considering that a vast number of Thai people with, as you might say, "nary a penny to their name", have been swindled out of their livelihood by this man's cunning plans and schemes, it is IMHO understandable, especially if the said "sad old gits" are attempting to support a Thai family or partner.

With Thaksin's vast wealth and all his connections, he seemingly, was unable to be bedside when his daughter delivered a matching pair of babies and as the Fab4 once said "Can't buy me love"

I doubt many of the posters you aimed your comments at give a toss as to how much money these babies, their mother or their grandpa actually have.

I certainly don't, and merely wish them a happy life in the Shin clan..

• Like 1

You seriously think I care how much money they have?

• Like 1