Drinking water delivery

RomeroAsia

I want to order drinking water in big bottles to my house in South Pattaya. Please recommend me companies with English speaking personal.

Prices and conditions will be useful. Also I want to know where I can buy hand water pump for these bottles.

Please PM me phone numbers or websites. Thanks.

Hand Pumps you can buy in Tops or Big C (around 99 THB)

For Water Delivery I use Amtech and the deliver for free 081 781 5460 / 08 7 930 2672 / 08 8 523 0384

Bottles are 40 THB each but you have to pay a deposit of 200 THB per bottle at first but you will get that back when you stop using their service.

Edit 1: Changed Phone Numbers to the Mobile Numbers

Thank you for full info!

I'd also see who's delivering to your village. We use Amtech and have been very happy.

I tried one of the cheaper hand pumps a few years ago. It was very hard to use. There are different ones. I just found the cheap one didn't really work. There are also stands the bottles fit into that tilt so you can get the water out. Never tried one, but might be an option also.

• Like 1

For Water Delivery I use Amtech and the deliver for free 081 781 5460 / 08 7 930 2672 / 08 8 523 0384

Bottles are 40 THB each but you have to pay a deposit of 200 THB per bottle at first but you will get that back when you stop using their service.

Wow I pay 12 baht for the big bottles, no deposits, and free delivery (to include lugging the very heavy bottles upstairs). Welcome to Chiang Rai.

Wow I pay 12 baht for the big bottles, no deposits, and free delivery (to include lugging the very heavy bottles upstairs). Welcome to Chiang Rai.
Wow, does that guy do deliveries in Pattaya ? ;) Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Beware: There's drinking-water and there's drinking water.

There's drinking-water in opaque white bottles @THB 20 per bottle and there's drinking-water in transparent bottles @THB 40 per bottle.

I don't know what the difference is (maybe there isn't any), but I guess that the "reverse-osmoses" is the key-word.

I'd also see who's delivering to your village. We use Amtech and have been very happy.

I tried one of the cheaper hand pumps a few years ago. It was very hard to use. There are different ones. I just found the cheap one didn't really work. There are also stands the bottles fit into that tilt so you can get the water out. Never tried one, but might be an option also.

I have seen those stands at the Shop behind Big C North Pattaya can't remember the price. We have one of these hand pumps and it works good for us, but what I do is have the big tank on a higher level then the small (5 liter) tank, start to pump and the water flows in by itself ;)

• Like 1

Drink mountain spring water, from the nothern mountains. all minerals your body needs every other day. Drinking this "osmosis-ionized-three times pissed through water" inside kegs . . . of which no one knows when was the last time they desinfected the containers. . . .

I guess folk's stomach bacteria will get used to it over some time. but I cringe, knowing the level of sanitation and hygiene which is practised here.

This stuff is like you would be off with a "reverse osmosis" cartridge under your sink, connnected to the municipal water supply. Don't expect "Perrier" or "Vittel" quality, just redefined, pissed through several times crap water. At least, in Pattaya. In some places upcountry it depends where the tap water source is from, the better, the more upgraded the water of these large bottle deliveries will come out.

Patters, all tap is said to come from Lake Maprachan . . correct me if I am wrong

I used to drink this cheap keg water, until I started to suffer from cramps in my legs, indicating that this stuff sucks all minerals and salts from my body. Since I drink "A..a" I never had this problem again.

Tasty and good water has a price. It's equivalent of the price for 10 bottles of beer per month, so better start to give yourself the best

Sorry, but I didn't understand what you mean by "mountain spring water" and "A..a". Prices, names, phones, please. And I will decide if it is good for me and if it is equivalent to beer which I'm not drinking.

Sorry i didn't make it clear . .i though it was against forum rules to propose a certain commercial product.

AURA bottled in 1 liter bottles.

Mountain Spring water from up north. Source of all the minerals you need. Even laboratory listed on the bottle. All these "reverse osmosis" or "ioniozed" water maybe good for filling an odd car battery, but not for daily consumption (although there are no rules against it).

AURA from Rimping mountain spring. Taste it and compare it to all the other crap out there. It's my number one choice of drinking water, beats Nestle by far.

Include it in your budget, don't mind the costs. It's also a great water to run an espresso machine with, or just filter/stir coffee or tea.

Drink mountain spring water, from the nothern mountains. all minerals your body needs every other day. Drinking this "osmosis-ionized-three times pissed through water" inside kegs . . . of which no one knows when was the last time they desinfected the containers. . . .

I guess folk's stomach bacteria will get used to it over some time. but I cringe, knowing the level of sanitation and hygiene which is practised here.

This stuff is like you would be off with a "reverse osmosis" cartridge under your sink, connnected to the municipal water supply. Don't expect "Perrier" or "Vittel" quality, just redefined, pissed through several times crap water. At least, in Pattaya. In some places upcountry it depends where the tap water source is from, the better, the more upgraded the water of these large bottle deliveries will come out.

Patters, all tap is said to come from Lake Maprachan . . correct me if I am wrong

I used to drink this cheap keg water, until I started to suffer from cramps in my legs, indicating that this stuff sucks all minerals and salts from my body. Since I drink "A..a" I never had this problem again.

Tasty and good water has a price. It's equivalent of the price for 10 bottles of beer per month, so better start to give yourself the best

All tap water here in Pattaya does not come from Maprachan. There are a variety of sources, especially for bottled water. Tap water here in Thailand, as you know, can be very dodgy. Everywhere.

Mountain spring water is definitely very healthy, as long as it's monitored. My friends live at 7,000' up in the mountains of California. Their water comes right out of the mountain and is tested 2 times a week. It's not unusual for the water company to alert their village not to drink the water due to contamination from bacteria. It happens. And before the testing started a few years ago, people would get sick from drinking the water. Rare, but it did happen.

There's a big debate about RO water. But sometimes the benefits of it outweigh the alternatives. Especially here in Thailand where the water is also contaminated with pesticide runoff and chemical waste.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-susanne-bennett/drinking-water_b_1680027.html

Yes, both distilled and reverse osmosis water are devoid of minerals, but ingesting mineral-free purified water is not harmful to your body. A majority of third-world countries still drink rainwater. Warm, moist air rising up into the sky from evaporation of natural large bodies of water including rivers, lakes, and oceans builds clouds. Condensation of water vapor forms larger water droplets, and when the droplets are heavy enough they will fall from the clouds as rain. This process of water evaporation and condensation is the largest distillation process on Earth!

Rainwater is not "dead water!" Minerals are essential to our cellular metabolism, growth, and vitality, and we get majority of them from eating food, not drinking water. Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds, and you will be optimally mineralized and alkalized.

As crazygregg indicated the Reverse Osmosis treated water is just that, water. It does not have any of the minerals and trace elements that are present in water from springs and other sources. If you are looking the use this water as the sole source of water in your diet it is recommended that you have some spring water occasionally to feed your body these trace elements that are needed. One or two litre bottles a month usually covers this.

As to getting the water delivered, I used to wave down the delivery truck as it passed and negotiated my needs. As the trucks were in the area almost daily it was not a major stress, after a while they kept a look out for me. The men on the truck can count the number of fingers held up and delivered the water bottles to where I needed the water, they then gave me a bill to pay. Not too difficult to read their handwriting. Limited Thai is helpful for being polite.

Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

Maybe I will try Aura. But I need big bottles. For tea, coffee and cooking. So I will try Amtech, which was delivered to me right now. Thanks again, MJCM.

I use that water (Amtech) for a couple of years already and I am very happy with it. It's perfect for your purposes and its a lot (A LOT) cleaner water then the water in those white bottles in which you can clearly see stuff floating.

Edit1: forgot to add, my Wife drinks at least a litre of water every day and she hasn't got any side effects from it ;)

Edited by MJCM

Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

Maybe I will try Aura. But I need big bottles. For tea, coffee and cooking. So I will try Amtech, which was delivered to me right now. Thanks again, MJCM.

I use that water (Amtech) for a couple of years already and I am very happy with it. It's perfect for your purposes and its a lot (A LOT) cleaner water then the water in those white bottles in which you can clearly see stuff floating.

Edit1: forgot to add, my Wife drinks at least a litre of water every day and she hasn't got any side effects from it ;)

Ok, thank you. I think I can buy Aura or Minere from time to time - it is cheap enough. Now I want to find another pump because the one I've bought is not good for me ?

Giardia lamblia Carried by various animals including dogs, cats, sheep, cows and (notoriously) beavers, so never drink downstream of a beaver dam! In 1990, the town of Creston, BC was drawing its water from the pristine mountain stream above the town. But a beaver moved upstream of that and caused an outbreak.

Can someone tell me where to buy in Pattaya water pump like on attached picture?

Hi it's me again ;)

In whole honesty, I don't think these things will work, maybe it will if the bottle is still full but after a bit you will need more and more pressure. IMHO you would be better off with either a bigger hand pump or one of those stands that craigt posted about. Check the shop behind Big C North Pattaya in any case.

Good Luck

Edit: Zpelling what else ;)

Edited by MJCM

Can someone tell me where to buy in Pattaya water pump like on attached picture?

Hi it's me again ;)

In whole honesty, I don't think these things will work, maybe it will if the bottle is still full but after a bit you will need more and more pressure. IMHO you would be better off with either a bigger hand pump or one of those stands that craigt posted about. Check the shop behind Big C North Pattaya in any case.

Good Luck

Edit: Zpelling what else ;)

I have used it before in Russia. It works. Yes, you need more pressure in the end, but it works better than that pump from Big C.

Oke understood. I have never seen those pumps, but if you look for a bigger hand pump check Tops on Pattaya Klang or the shop behind Big C (North Pattaya) or maybe even the upstairs place in Friendship (South Pattaya road) (or as a wild guess (very wild) what about Homeworks or Home Pro???)

Good Luck.

Edited by MJCM

You buy the rack and put the large water container in the rack and pour from that into the 1 gal container with spigot which is available at home pro. The large racks are hand made and available all over. Try showing some locals a photo - normally they are red.

post-187908-0-64952800-1418169710_thumb.

post-187908-0-75431100-1418169953_thumb.

post-187908-0-54401100-1418169976_thumb.

• Like 2