Whats with all the foreign women and couples at the gogo bars these days?

shaggy851

The sexpat is currently an endangered species, its population dwindling as its habitat is encroached upon by shopping malls and coffee shops full of digital nomads. It's understandable that tourists would take the opportunity to see this rare creature in its natural environment whilst they still can.

Encroaching on your old stomping grounds also soi biker? Where was all the action back in your day pechaburi road?

What will the sexpests do then? will they take to the forums and antagonize other posters with nothing better to do with their time?

We would like a window into your morally supreme life and point out some hypocrisies and judge you accordingly as you would to anyone else.

Shags,

That should read , 'attempt to antagonise'.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So please, give whatever you can to help support these magnificent creatures. A donation of just £10 can keep one of these lumbering beasts in Leo beers for an afternoon. £100 can secure the company of a scrawny, buck-toothed farm girl for the night. Or consider a monthly direct debit to help keep open one of the bars they need to live out their declining years in comfort.

Tourists.

Backpeckers: crushingly boring pests one encounters at cocktail parties and/or in bars who manage to get past the door but haven't the charm, social grace to justify remaining longer than a half hour . . . . . or a comment or two.

Desperate for attention, the backpecker will flirt with the naked hotties (at "KZhow", for examPEN ;-) by dumping enough half-shots (or is in Tilac) alcohol-free slushy shots down their necks to keep them away from the Japanese students, the married men or their regulars.

The hottie can always dump the backpecker out by grabbing her bits, moving in for a snog and suggesting a threesome, or turning her attention to a receptive boyfriend or males in her posse.

But I have questions for this backpecker.

Aside from occasional expressions of boredom that most of us have with our jobs does she see anyone chained to a chrome pole ? Handing cash to a viscous pimp ? Engaging in any activities that would not be acceptable in any other club ? (Aside from being perfectly comfortable walking around at this cocktail party buck naked ? Are the rascals just pretending to enjoy the attention and have fun ?

If her male colleague books a "rascal", will the backpecker gossip about it back at (say) the British Council ?

And, finally the big one : At some point, after a few tequilas is the backpecker not struck with the aching similarities between her colleague's short term "rascal" transaction and her own marital history or her own episodic couple-hoodings ;-? Or for that matter the rascal's transaction with a well-heeled regular she knows ?

The backpecker avoids any such congruencies.

Much easier for the backpecker to smear and slag off the male and patronize the "rascal" and mischaracterize the transaction than to recognize the glaringly obvious array of similarities in play.

A gay-positive backpecker can always join them but never does. (Why is that ;-?

She can also hit gay bars in the Pong or back in the old country (with gay colleagues) but never criticizes. (What is that ;-?

Easier to come on here and backpeck.

• Like 1

Another poor sod who has never had a female best friend, or any best friend actually.

I was herding them like cats, not in a nasty way. But, over the years, two are married and the others are still needing herding. My, obvious tactics worked a bit.

I also had a romantic interlude on a tropical beach. Miaow.

Edited by Patsycat

So please, give whatever you can to help support these magnificent creatures. A donation of just £10 can keep one of these lumbering beasts in Leo beers for an afternoon. £100 can secure the company of a scrawny, buck-toothed farm girl for the night. Or consider a monthly direct debit to help keep open one of the bars they need to live out their declining years in comfort.

Could you still spare a penny for us soi bike or has the direct debit sent to the missus family left you all tapped out? ;)

Lets not forget at least 20% of the women here who are eligible to work this industry do just that. Weather or not it became a lifelong proffession or that it was just a second job or on weekends or just that once until she met some rich japanese or foriegn man.

Or are ladies from rich families university graduates just waiting for you to sweep them off there feet and take a ride on your push bike?

Unless you fancy buck toothed farm women that have had a hard life and were just willing to settle for some jai dee farang(genorous with money)

Whats the difference anyway?

So Western women can't go to Thailand anymore and go out and drink and enjoy themselves like most normal people on holiday? Oh dear, that's really going to get the tourist rates right down, Only Sexpats alowed.

In whorehouses and places of prostitution?

Do normal people really go on holiday to such places?

I thought it was just us sexpats and perverts.

'normal people'....'a place of prostitution'....Dear me BritMan you are a lost soul but quite entertaining. I presume you only pretend to be of low intelligence just for fun. You ought to go to a few GG bars where I'm sure the girls would love you.
  • Like 1

Most of us put up a rather fancy friendly xmassy avatar.

Some of us did and do it out of respect to others. And them to us. And some to have a bit of fun. Whats wrong with that.

I respond to people who have avatars.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

I hate Xmas.

But will agree the Santa outfits the go-go dancers wear are fine.

BM2 ... here are a few choices ...

Sexy-santa.jpg

http://personaltrainerleatherhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Sexy-santa.jpg

sexy_santa_4.jpg

http://crookedkitty.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/sexy_santa_4.jpg

sexy%20santa,%20topless%20waiter%20santa

http://www.pitlanepromotion.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sexy%20santa,%20topless%20waiter%20santa.jpg

Maybe Miss Patsy will choose one for you ... if you are undecided which one is closet to your form ... said in the Christmas Spirit of course ... wink.png

• Like 1

Having seen these recent pics posted now I begin to understand the girlie hate thing under the guise of moral judgementalism and and moral outrage- People trying to blog their way out of the closet! Yay!

Edited by The manic

Whenever i was on holiday i often went to the go go bars with my male and female friends. It's a good night out, nothing shocks me. The music was good, the dancing was ok and none of the girls seemed to resent me. Like i would take a prospective husband away from them!!!

I also love the ladyboy shows.

Do you expect Western women to be in their rooms by 10 pm watching CNN. We can have a good time out too, if you feel sleezy going to go go's - don't blame it on the fact that Western women are present. Blame it on your own pea brain.

Patsycat, please stay away. This place is made for farang men like me. Men who enjoy spending quality time with superslim, superyoung, supersexy and beautiful asian ladies. Have you nowhere else to spend your time in Bangkok? Escaping from overweight western ladies is a part of the reason I am here.

Regards

Martin

And how much do you weigh? i weigh 50 kilos with my clothes on... Are you frightened that your sleazy little secret may catch up on you.

So Western women can't go to Thailand anymore and go out and drink and enjoy themselves like most normal people on holiday? Oh dear, that's really going to get the tourist rates right down, Only Sexpats alowed.

Back to the OP - I was in the bars and go go s with my European male friends i was on holiday with.

They probably paid enough lady drinks and barfines in one night than you spend in a week.

Thanx guys, for the almost 30 likes for my first post - you know who you are!!!

And an edit - i did not go looking for a lezzy experience, nor a threesome nor to put down the girls in any way.

I went with the flow and enjoyed.

The closest i got to contact with another person was a baby elephant nuzzling the back of my neck!!

I love seeing western white <deleted> out on the town. It reminds me of why I left Europe. I am always polite and offer to bar fine them.

Some of us did and do it out of respect to others. And them to us. And some to have a bit of fun. Whats wrong with that.

My regular avatar is so fancy, I just leave it up....the fact I have no idea how to change it has nothing to do with it.

Id like david48 to put my face on the body of one of those lads above

My regular avatar is so fancy, I just leave it up....the fact I have no idea how to change it has nothing to do with it.

Id like david48 to put my face on the body of one of those lads above

attachicon.gifNew ND.png

In 10 mins ... beat I can do ... will try harder later.

That'll get patsy hot for me again

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

ND ... what beats me is why you don't use the animated version ...

attachicon.gifNeverdie-53176.gif

If it's a bit technical for you... maybe ask one of the mods?

I do

Use the animated one

Mate, here is a web link for it, so you have the URL address.

http://3gold.com/pictures/avatar/avt4.gif

avt4.gif

If you just upload it as an 'Image' ... I'm fairly sure the animation is lost.

Nice to see everyone getting into the festive spririt.

If i hadn't gone to the go go bars etc. with my friends i would not have seen them the whole month we were there. Apart from the aperitif on the beach. I would have been all on my own.

I did go out on my own, i did meet interesting people - some of whom i am still in touch with now. But i wanted to be with my friends, who's characters change dramatically when on holiday. No more the banker or UN guy in suits and ties - just normal blokes in rather horrible shorts!!

And we had a laugh. They tried to shock me - didn't work. We talk about it to this day.

Where else would i see a naked ladyboy sliding down a 4 meter metal pole? Definetaly not here.

I think the OPs only problem is that Western women or women in general do not, anymore, get on their high horse and condone everything and anybody that enjoys sex.

We don't all sleep in a nighty buttoned up to our throats.