Don't Slam the Door on my Face.

Costas2008

I think it happens else where too I was on an Air India flight, when we landed we all stood the get our overhead bags, and this Indian guys started to barge through the aisle knocking my wife right across the seats I grabbed him and threw him back to where he came from and told him to F#$%ing wait, the air hostess came and said to me no no he does not understand , I said he does now.

On the BTS a couple of weeks ago it was packed with school kids all sitting and the adults standing they made no attempt to give up their seats I shamed one young lad into relinquishing his seat to an old lady standing next to me, and at the next stop a pregnant woman got on and the old lady gave her seat to her, so I gave one of the other young lads the look and a nod and he stood for her too.

So sometimes good manners can be taught to strangers if you have the nerve to stand up to them.

As the saying goes " evil flourishes when good men do nothing"

pitchag ... you're my hero.

Let me drop my pants and you can autograph my bare ass.

F F S ... do you have any idea ... facepalm.gif

Heroes to left of me ... Heroes to the right of me ... Thailand is saved ... Hallelujah

Praise be the Good Lord.

Edited by David48

I think it happens else where too I was on an Air India flight, when we landed we all stood the get our overhead bags, and this Indian guys started to barge through the aisle knocking my wife right across the seats I grabbed him and threw him back to where he came from and told him to F#$%ing wait, the air hostess came and said to me no no he does not understand , I said he does now.

On the BTS a couple of weeks ago it was packed with school kids all sitting and the adults standing they made no attempt to give up their seats I shamed one young lad into relinquishing his seat to an old lady standing next to me, and at the next stop a pregnant woman got on and the old lady gave her seat to her, so I gave one of the other young lads the look and a nod and he stood for her too.

So sometimes good manners can be taught to strangers if you have the nerve to stand up to them.

As the saying goes " evil flourishes when good men do nothing"

pitchag ... you're my hero.

Let me drop my pants and you can autograph my bare ass.

F F S ... do you have any idea ... facepalm.gif

Heroes to left of me ... Heroes to the right of me ... Thailand is saved ... Hallelujah

Praise be the Good Lord.

David, I'm not going to say much as I believe you are in a bad mood at the moment.

I also think that pitchhag is very right and sensible to what he said.

As about the other one he better learn to read the post properly before he replies.

pitchhag never mentioned anything about a door or holding the door open for you.

But he is always ready to criticize others.

Costas ... my good friend.

We only have 'Pitchag's' account of what happened.

But, let's ponder that for a second.

He's done something on an Indian Flight.

The Hostess, who never says Boo to anyone as they exit the flight, thought that it was so bad that she had to mention it.

Chastise him for his actions.

Do you really think it went down as we are told?

As for Kids and the BTS ... unlike in the West ... Kids get preferential seating over Adults.

Crazy as it sounds ... we stand up for kids.

A pregnant woman will usually have a pin or safety pin on her dress over her stomach to indicate that she is pregnant.

To a person, men and woman alike ... everyone stood for MissFarmGirl as a pregnant woman.

I'm not in a bad mood ATM ... indeed, exactly the opposite.

My kids are healthy as you know.

My shares sold today and have made enough money to live in Thailand for the next year, should I choose.

Plus the Aussie Cricketers have overcome the recent death of a renown player and have posted an excellent score on day 1 of a 5 day game against the Indians.

We've had good rain recently and my Lawn and Garden is back to life ... it hadn't rained for a couple of months.

CC1 is having a kid.

For David48 ... life is Great ... biggrin.png

ps ... fingers crossed for LOTTO tonight.

• Like 1

The Hostess, who never says Boo to anyone as they exit the flight, thought that it was so bad that she had to mention it.

As for Kids and the BTS ... unlike in the West ... Kids get preferential seating over Adults.

A pregnant woman will usually have a pin or safety pin on her dress over her stomach to indicate that she is pregnant.

To a person, men and woman alike ... everyone stood for MissFarmGirl as a pregnant woman.

My shares sold today and have made enough money to live in Thailand for the next year, should I choose.

Plus the Aussie Cricketers have overcome the recent death of a renown player and have posted an excellent score on day 1 of a 5 day game against the Indians.

We've had good rain recently and my Lawn and Garden is back to life ... it hadn't rained for a couple of months.

CC1 is having a kid.

Hey David, any chance of a loan?wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

I'm respecting you........be good to your friend.

CC1 is having a kid.

Hey, I am first...................w00t.gif

• Like 1

CC1 is having a kid.

Paupers first............filthy rich later.............

You wait your turn.....

My very pregnant GF stood for an hour on the bus until the conductor made someone stand for her. She said, "they were all trying not to make eye contact with me, so they didn't have to stand"

You are complaining about the Thais when you let your very pregnant girlfriend take the bus. You sound like quite the upstanding person yourself.

CC1 is having a kid.

Paupers first............filthy rich later.............

You wait your turn.....

Bugger off, me first..................w00t.gif .......................laugh.png

• Like 1

I got in twubble with the missus, because i had the affrontery to voice an "excuse me" because the wife was on the verge being run (walked) over.

She growled ' "they don't understand that - you farang"

Got in trouble again when I answered back that: 'Thais are all like that"

• Like 1

I was seated at the front of the plane with my family on a flight from Udon to Bkk earlier this year. A monk was the last passenger to get on. His seat was directly opposite mine. Without thinking I helped him place his bag in the overhead bin. When we landed I retrieved it for him. When we got of the plane and onto the bus to go to the terminal, everyone stood aside to let us through. It was really weird. Apparently they had seen me help this gent and were returning the favour. They can be polite when they want to be.

• Like 1