Myanmar men plead not guilty to murder of British tourists on Koh Tao

webfact

The UK police spent more than two hours in Koh Tao, stop spreading misinformation.

Not according to this they didn't http://time.com/3617...dge-indictment/

And please, enough with the 'stop spreading misinformation' on every post. You're beginning to sound like a pathetic parrot laugh.png

The link doesn't work, go fetch a better one, and if in the process you find out that the statement that the UK police envoys spent only two hours in Koh Tao is false please do come back and apologize.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmm. Worthy of identification..............apparently not to some people

Now you stoop so low as to post doctored images... have you no shame?

The left CCTV frame has been doctored, the pants darkened and a "phone" painted on the hand, the actual CCTV footage shows the suspect wearing light colour shorts, the same going in and going back.

Wow I doctored those quickly. They are online take a look. But it is not for you or me to validate them, it would be the role of a professional investigation to find out.......if there was such in thing in this case.

The left CCTV frame has been doctored, the pants darkened and a "phone" painted on the hand, the actual CCTV footage shows the suspect wearing light colour shorts, the same going in and going back.

Wow I doctored those quickly. They are online take a look. But it is not for you or me to validate them, it would be the role of a professional investigation to find out.......if there was such in thing in this case.

Online --- sourced from csila? It is appropriate to credit the photographer or the source when posting pictures.

• Like 1

Online --- sourced from csila? It is appropriate to credit the photographer or the source when posting pictures.

Its also appropriate to identify a prime suspect who was running away from the scene of the crime

Its also appropriate to identify a prime suspect who was running away from the scene of the crime

Using doctored images? I was going to ask again if you have no shame but I think the answer is evident already.

• Like 1

The article talks about the "mafia" not being the "mafia"

I am not a Koh Tao insider, are you?

The article said they were not really mafia in the sense of carrying guns in violin cases but didn't come up with an alternative to describe these obviously unsavoury and less than fully legally compliant people.

I accept that they might not have violin cases which are less common in the Samui Islands, given the absence of a classical music tradition, than they were in Chicago in the 1920s. Also Thai thugs are more likely to pack handguns in their waste bands, than carry Tommy guns or other types of machine pistols that are much harder to conceal, very noisy and use a lot of ammunition. A well aimed shot to the head at point blank range followed by a bashing to hide the gun shot wound and possibly a drowning as a coup de grace does the job discretely with far greater subtlety than a clattering 30 round burst of .45 ACP from a Tommy gun, despite the impressive showiness of the latter.

Nevertheless, let's just stick with 'mafia' unless you can come up with a more convincing alternative.

Good to hear you don't have the inside track in Koh Tao.

Edited by Dogmatix

New York Post for crime scene & more than a dozen other online sources for others look if you want to know

http://nypost.com/2014/09/16/thai-police-scour-hotels-for-killer-of-two-british-tourists/

You are deflecting. The CCTV image shorts phone... Source was csila wasn't it?

No, but you carry on with your suppression of justice and a full professional investigation http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/national/Police-use-superimposition-technique-to-identify-k-30243922.html

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

New York Post for crime scene & more than a dozen other online sources for others look if you want to know

http://nypost.com/2014/09/16/thai-police-scour-hotels-for-killer-of-two-british-tourists/

No, but you carry on with your suppression of justice and a full professional investigation

Justice is up to the courts and the investigation is closed.

Fair use (copyright law IP law) means you need to provide a source for photographs.

Plying conspiracy theories is something you said you were stopping to respect the families'wishes

No, but you carry on with your suppression of justice and a full professional investigation

Justice is up to the courts and the investigation is closed.

Fair use (copyright law IP law) means you need to provide a source for photographs.

Plying conspiracy theories is something you said you were stopping to respect the families'wishes

You better look at my edit above and stop you complete and utter garbage

• Like 1

Ref : JD's post#194

Yet even more 'deflective' replies from JD, who should seriously be re-named 'Teflon Man'! Never a straight answer to a straightforward question. To his credit he doesn't usually talk down from a great height like JTJ, whose ailment seems to be verbal diarrhoea, mixed with such self rightous terms as "wake up to reality", "enlighten people" and "people not being honest about things".

The word 'honest' is relevant because in a previous thread I asked JD about 2 TV OPs relating to Vice/Corruption on KT and was answered with the usual "give me a quote". Well, on the very subject of KT's influential persons, I can give 2 quotes, namely 25.9.2014 <http://www.nationmul...s-30244060.html> and 27.9.2014 <http://www.nationmul...30244247.html> which relate to the PM's vow to crackdown on the Koh Tao vices and then a follow up on suppressing vice in the KT area by a District Chief.

Either the PM made this statement as a PR show with no intention of doing anything about it, or he had been given enough source information to warrant such a statement and follow it through. As a loyal citizen I would hope JD is able to confirm his faith in the statement made by the PM about the existence of "vice' on KT, or was the PM merely starting another conspiracy theory?

• Like 1

No, but you carry on with your suppression of justice and a full professional investigation http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/national/Police-use-superimposition-technique-to-identify-k-30243922.html

The post were you first posted that picture on said nothing about it being a photo manipulation, why did you try to pass it as genuine evidence for your misinformation that David's shorts were taken by one of the suspects?

• Like 1

The post were you first posted that picture on said nothing about it being a photo manipulation, why did you try to pass it as genuine evidence for your misinformation that David's shorts were taken by one of the suspects?

If you classify this as misinformation then we have nothing else to debate.

Footage from the resort where Mr David Miller was residing showed him wearing a cream colored boxer shorts as he was walking toward the beach.
Comparing that footage to another at allocation nearby which captured the image of an Asian male shows the suspicious individual running pass the CCTV camera (from the direction of the crime scene) wearing the exact same shorts. A blue colored pants that was found by the body of Mr David is now believed to belong to the suspect.
This indicated that he mistakenly grabbed the pants of the victim to wear and left his own at the scene in a hurry as shown in the CCTV showing he ran pass hurriedly. http://englishnews.t...sts-murder-case
Edited by thailandchilli

Footage from the resort where Mr David Miller was residing showed him wearing a cream colored boxer shorts as he was walking toward the beach.
Comparing that footage to another at allocation nearby which captured the image of an Asian male shows the suspicious individual running pass the CCTV camera (from the direction of the crime scene) wearing the exact same shorts. A blue colored pants that was found by the body of Mr David is now believed to belong to the suspect.
This indicated that he mistakenly grabbed the pants of the victim to wear and left his own at the scene in a hurry as shown in the CCTV showing he ran pass hurriedly. http://englishnews.t...sts-murder-case

Again, and try to muster enough dignity to actually answer this time, why did you try to pass a manipulated photograph as genuine evidence?

• Like 1

What about the person, who allegedly took pay to look the other way regarding work permits for the 2 b pair for a good length of time?knowing they were without a permit.(If)they had then committed an offence who would be guilty of aiding and abetting I wonder??The phone is a vital part of this case,???Face has not been lost,just hidden in hopes,and sorrow for the can of worms that greed has opened,LETS HOPE,WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND.

Davids shorts were at the crime scene; you haven't answer the question, why do you continue to peddle misinformation?

Seeing as you didn't follow my advice and look for the many previous statements on this, here's some spoon feeding for you

This indicated that he mistakenly grabbed the pants of the victim to wear and left his own at the scene in a hurry as shown in the CCTV showing he ran pass hurriedly. http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/new-evidence-found-tourists-murder-case

Freely available online are also photos of the crime scene with dark shorts left behind, photos of the running man with light shorts and photos of the running man with dark shorts earlier in the evening, of course if you cannot be bothered to look you will not find.

Yes, I've seen the photos of the crime scene, with David's shorts, light colour on the outside, darker blue colour on the inside, inside out on the beach. Stop spreading misinformation.

Reversible khaki shorts? How do you know they were reversible. Normally shorts don't come with reversible option. If they do, very few. But the waist is sometimes sewn with darker colored fabric, but not the entire pants. Which will make it too hot to wear.

So if you saw the darker color, it is more than likely the waist.

Again, and try to muster enough dignity to actually answer this time, why did you try to pass a manipulated photograph as genuine evidence?

" They are online take a look. But it is not for you or me to validate them, it would be the role of a professional investigation to find out"

I qualified my statement already. Regards dignity I feel very comfortable with it, if you feel otherwise I'm also very comfortable with that

" They are online take a look. But it is not for you or me to validate them, it would be the role of a professional investigation to find out"

I qualified my statement already. Regards dignity I feel very comfortable with it, if you feel otherwise I'm also very comfortable with that

Not comfortable enough to actually answer the question, why did you try to pass a manipulated photograph as genuine evidence?

• Like 1

Post containing comments on moderation removed.

Forum rules.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Now that we have this as an acceptable source, do you think they may have any more recent information about the case?

The Sunglasses......

As we all have seen, besides the mobile phone, the accused have now been charged with stealing David's sunglasses as well.....

1. Where do these sunglasses come from suddenly?
  2. Why now, almost 3 months into the investigation, why we hear about this now?
  3. Normally the RTP screamed every single piece of evidence all over the media for the world to hear, why this one was kept a "secret"?
  4. This one we have not heard from before, how come?
  5. Isn't it highly illogical to keep somebody's sunglasses after such an horrific crime?
  6. Where was it found?
  7. Was it in the B2's possession?
  8. Or was it also behind their house where they apparently threw away the phone?
  9. Were there any fingerprints on these sunglasses?
  10. When were these sunglasses found?
  11. What model sunglasses did David have?
  12. Why did he carry his sunglasses that night?
  13. Is there any picture from David with his sunglasses?
  14. Is this maybe a crucial piece of circumstantial evidence that tipped over the prosecutor to prosecute
  15. Anybody heard about these sunglasses before?

Version 1:

After some excellent investigation of the RTP they found these sunglasses in the bushes not too far from the B2's room. This new breakthrough came after they were tipped off by a new eyewitness. Excellent work RTP!

Version 2:

After the case being send back for the 2nd or 3rd time somebody figured out something more was needed besides the phone, a new piece of circumstantial evidence maybe back-upped by a new eyewitness?

I know what my choice would be.......I also know who will prefer the first version.

Edited by Krenjai
  • Like 2

The Sunglasses......

As we all have seen, besides the mobile phone, the accused have now been charged with stealing David's sunglasses as well.....

1. Where do these sunglasses come from suddenly?
  2. Why now, almost 3 months into the investigation, why we hear about this now?
  3. Normally the RTP screamed every single piece of evidence all over the media for the world to hear, why this one was kept a "secret"?
  4. This one we have not heard from before, how come?
  5. Isn't it highly illogical to keep somebody's sunglasses after such an horrific crime?
  6. Where was it found?
  7. Was it in the B2's possession?
  8. Or was it also behind their house where they apparently threw away the phone?
  9. Were there any fingerprints on these sunglasses?
  10. When were these sunglasses found?
  11. What model sunglasses did David have?
  12. Why did he carry his sunglasses that night?
  13. Is there any picture from David with his sunglasses?
  14. Is this maybe a crucial piece of circumstantial evidence that tipped over the prosecutor to prosecute
  15. Anybody heard about these sunglasses before?

Version 1:

After some excellent investigation of the RTP they found these sunglasses in the bushes not too far from the B2's room. This new breakthrough came after they were tipped off by a new eyewitness. Excellent work RTP!

Version 2:

After the case being send back for the 2nd or 3rd time somebody figured out something more was needed besides the phone, a new piece of circumstantial evidence maybe back-upped by a new eyewitness?

I know what my choice would be.......I also know who will prefer the first version.

Or version 3, your are not privy to all the details of the investigation; how that obvious, simple and most likely explanation eluded you should give you pause.

• Like 1