Old Bangkok 45 years ago

Boycie

• 1 year later...

This is propaganda!!! English-speaking narrative????!!!!

I was there......soi 8.........it was very, very hard.....any video with only one-side shown is incomplete....

i think pepsi sponsored this video......

our weak minds only want to think everything was good.....great......perfect....

it was not!!!!!

coffee1.gif

I was in Bangkok 1971,44+1/2 years ago.As I remember it there were A lot of cars on the streets but not near as many as there are now.I have seen photos where I believe they were British planes bombing Bangkok during WW11.

Me too.

I was there just over 40 years ago, no MacDonalds, tallest building in Thailand was the Dusit Thani. Patpong was very quiet and there were old villages off Sukhumvit, about soi 24 area.

I seem to remember soi 25 being pretty much the end of town.

I was in Bangkok 1971,44+1/2 years ago.As I remember it there were A lot of cars on the streets but not near as many as there are now.I have seen photos where I believe they were British planes bombing Bangkok during WW11.

Me too.

An American mustang that was shot down was found in a field in Pathum Thani about 3 years ago.

The remains are at the fantastic Don Muang Airport Air Base Museum - Free of Charge, btw.

I read up on the history of it then, bombing Don Muang iirc, the pilot bailed and lived, died not long ago. I think someone got in touch with his relatives about his plane being found.

one Post Hidden - non English language

Forum Rule - English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.