Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014 Nominations

smokie36

I would like also to nominate Mr Neverdie.

A fine and exceptional poster on this forum.

After he managed to make his avatar moving again, couldn't resist the nomination.

And whoever, dares to tell us that he is an awkward person and the biggest douchebag ever, will have to deal with me.............

What the heck? I thought you are voting for me, lol.

My dearest Somsrisonphimai ( took me half an hour to write your user name), off course I will vote for you also.

Don't forget that we live in Thailand......where everything is possible.

Start making plans, as to where you are taking me and don't worry about the votes.................

And don't forget..............you are paying......................just in case.......................

Do people who win this pointless award actually go around boasting about it to anyone that will listen?

The runners-up tend to go off in an enormous sulk for weeks afterwards cheesy.gif

Get ready to comfort me in a weeks time.sad.png

I will be needing you..........................

Do people who win this pointless award actually go around boasting about it to anyone that will listen?

The runners-up tend to go off in an enormous sulk for weeks afterwards cheesy.gif

You ain't seen nuttin' yet!

post-37101-0-03980400-1418281158_thumb.jpost-37101-0-19629600-1418281061_thumb.j

From the Harold Stassen of Thaivisa Poster of the Year Contests

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

You ain't seen nuttin' yet!

attachicon.gif0507007787-l.jpgattachicon.gifa63298ce260631583250f87cff324650.jpg

From the Harold Stassen of Thaivisa Poster of the Year Contests

JT, I like you very much but please stop confusing me.

Had to Google, Harold to find out who he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Stassen

After reading his biography the only thing I have to say is, Good for you mate, keep it going, you are not out of context and realitythumbsup.gif

How about just computerizing the contest? The winner would be the one who received the most "likes" during 2014.

I had planned to do that but sadly the budget I set aside had to be used for the rice project.

And the steak project....and the beer.....ah well maybe next year.......:D

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

That's it Dancealot get the nominations in folks....I will make a list of who is in at the weekend and give you another two or three days to think of any more.

Then the voting can begin....get ready for a couple of strong campaigns this year!

My nomination for ThaiVisa.com personality of the year is pgrahmm's wife as every time he writes of her I think of this old classic Jim Kweskin original sung by Maria Mudaur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xh0BMb8Ias

Note: runner-up personality of the year would be Thailiketoo's dog

JLC

Thanks for the thoughts (I think - not sure about your runner up) - she's all of that & one of the quietest most unassuming/shyest people you'd ever meet - quiet strength......I got lucky.....

Hope you meant it in a complimentary way.....

Edited by pgrahmm

That's it Dancealot get the nominations in folks....I will make a list of who is in at the weekend and give you another two or three days to think of any more.

Then the voting can begin....get ready for a couple of strong campaigns this year!

Smokes, will late entries be considered?

I nominate Sandman,he spawned a whole new language and vocabulary on this forum.

Will collective nominess be considered, if so, I nominate the Digital Pikeys, a new species that appeared only this year.

What a load of pathetic crappppp. Who do you lot think you are......actors? I mean, this is as doucheiest as the actors awards where they run around patting each other on the back for pretending to be real people.

What sort of tool wants to be nominated as 'Poster of the year'?

This is laughable, really funny....surely you lot are taking this pisss !

• Like 1

I thought the thread was taking the pisss....then I got about halfway thru and realised people here are serious.

W t f

• Like 2

What a load of pathetic crappppp. Who do you lot think you are......actors? I mean, this is as doucheiest as the actors awards where they run around patting each other on the back for pretending to be real people.

cheesy.gif , I heard a rumour your tipped for the Cup............cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif , I heard a rumour your tipped for the Cup............cheesy.gif

I wouldn't partake I. Such a daft competition.

To me a win would be the ultimate insult. Not what I'm here for.

You're going to have to change your underpants first...

• Like 1

I thought the thread was taking the pisss....then I got about halfway thru and realised people here are serious.

W t f

Same here. They actually vote on this? Does the winner get their name engraved on a trophy?

• Like 1

I will ignore your pathetic attempts to try and implicate me in this nonesense. Is this what TVF has come to.....2014, the year the douchebag award was started.

Soi biker can see what I'm on about. This is pathetic.

What's the winner get? A badge or a chest to pin it on?