Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014 Nominations

smokie36

weegee,,, were you been mate, ive been sweting here, and i know its hot here in angola,,, but it wasnt that, it was the not geting a nomination,

i know i cant spell, and my gramers s h i t e, and i do up set some peolpe,, (there mostly kn obs,)

but hey, im good for the craic,,,

and if i say it myself my sausage is good,,( jt steady )

thank you weegee

happy christmas and new year to all,,,

not to the misserable <deleted> who didnt nominate me,,

been busy mate....but didnt forget....and if your not in the finals list....I know where Smokie lives.

• Like 1

I shall not seek, and I will not accept, any nomination as TVF poster of the year.

(Whew!!! Talk about lifting a weight off your shoulders! It's a wide-open field now. May the best person win!)

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2

weegee,,, were you been mate, ive been sweting here, and i know its hot here in angola,,, but it wasnt that, it was the not geting a nomination,

i know i cant spell, and my gramers s h i t e, and i do up set some peolpe,, (there mostly kn obs,)

thank you weegee

not to the misserable b a s t e r d s who didnt nominate me,,

I'm still trying to convince the wife that misspellings can be amusing since she saw a facebook post from my daughter telling the world what a good cock her mum was smile.png

Now thats bringing humour back to where it used to be....biggrin.png

PJ dont worry about the spelling....when transam is #issed....i cant understand him either.....cheesy.gif

thank you weegee

not to the misserable b a s t e r d s who didnt nominate me,,

I'm still trying to convince the wife that misspellings can be amusing since she saw a facebook post from my daughter telling the world what a good cock her mum was smile.png

PJ dont worry about the spelling....when transam is #issed....i cant understand him either.....cheesy.gif

Oui............burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRRx8h9ZhP6 ............you taking the.......p.......s....I am never......drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR ........Just crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7m

There is only one member on here who deserves this title.

The man who helped to build the nation.

The newspaper right?
No i always read it as building up the country, but....you got me thinking....anyway when he reads this he will let us know what he he really helped to build.

Lost me I'm afraid sad.png

Clear now ?

• Like 1

thank you weegee

not to the misserable<deleted>who didnt nominate me,,

Oui............burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRRx8h9ZhP6 ............you taking the.......p.......s....I am never......drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR ........Just crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7m

You an me....drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR< thats you!!!! merry Xmas mate....

Edited by CharlieH

In any case, as it's never me ... I truly hope it's someone who hasn't ever won before ... with the exception of tutsiwarrior of course.

awww shucks...

JT gets my vote for the best contribution to the forum...I would nominate myself as well but as we know that I am a terminal narcissist that goes without saying...

• Like 1

Anyway, seriously, who do I have to shofar to win this freakin' contest! w00t.gif

Don't think I ain't got the skills.

JT you have my word on this, I'll vote for you, on one condition - the other sub forum is dying without you. Come back and post -who knows the gay vote may help :)

Happy Festivus.

• Like 2

I think some people think this thread is for VOTING rather than NOMINATING.

Really, if you've seen a name nominated five times already, isn't that enough?

The VOTING comes later, yes?

Maybe the OP can clarify the guideline for the process he started with this thread.

Cheers.

Sigh. JT, pick up your envelope and go and sit in the corner and be quiet until you're called upon again.
That stings.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

its my understanding poster of the year is granted for neither volume of posts nor histrionics.

but i do look forward to watching you melt down again like you did after last years farce.