Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014 Nominations

smokie36

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What is the prize?

Boob job and nose straightening op. I believe.

Think it is written in the small print but you would need to clarify with Smokie as this might just be for the blokes.

tongue.png

There are some wonderful members out there. And thanks to all of you (you know who you are).

I previously mentioned Weegee, for his help in the "Has anyone been asked to go to .....". http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/773082-has-anyone-been-asked-to-go-to-the-wattana-psychiatric-hospital/page-10?hl= mental hospital

However, there was one member, and unsung hero who personifies what TVF is all about.

I am hopeless at "copy and paste" but http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/user/146184-ericnoodeeka/ went beyond the call of duty in his post on the above thread. Post #231.

I nominate him (or her......)

clap2.gif

For the second year running i nominate I Claudius, a fine poster who can get right to the point ,and just because its me does not mean that the nomination is not valid , Merry xmas all.thumbsup.gif

never heard of him...

It is difficult to decide who is best. What criteria should be considered ? Do you look at who posted the most even if their posts were nonsense? Do you look at who really provided useful information and helped others ? Do you look at who is funniest ? Do you look at people who have made posts that made you think ?

It would be nice to know who received the most "likes" and their number of posts for the year. This is perhaps the most logical way to decide as a "Like" is an agreement with their post..... my thinking :)