Letter from two accused of Koh Tao murders to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi Myanmar Democracy icon

Lite Beer

Yes I saw that one too. Mon was there right at the beginning trampling all over the crime scene along with Headman. Then even when the scene eventually got roped off and he was behind the lines, he still took it upon himself to cross the line and head for the shorts............almost looks like his buddies are keeping a watch out for him

Evidence from the crime scene cannot be trusted and yet is forming part of the case being used to convict the B2

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 2

Yes I saw that one too. Mon was there right at the beginning trampling all over the crime scene along with Headman. Then even when the scene eventually got roped off and he was behind the lines, he still took it upon himself to cross the line and head for the shorts............almost looks like his buddies are keeping a watch out for him

Evidence from the crime scene cannot be trusted and yet is forming part of the case being used to convict the B2

This one

attachicon.gifcrimescene9.jpg

Why did the headman wear gloves, nobody else in the shot has gloves on, what was he touching that needed him to wear gloves? This stinks

• Like 1

So, what is the right and proper time frame for identifying a suspect? Is that a rule in some book or something?

Your logic is... odd, it doesn't make any sense; can you explain?

Yes, the B2 would have been "identified earlier" because Thai cops investigated and did DNA sampling on 100 to 200 Burmese migrants a week before declaring the B3 as prime suspects. After those initial testings, they claimed 'no matches and no suspects from that group.' Surely, if cops rounded up and tested 100 to 200 migrants, they would have included the 3 migrants which both work at AC bar and which were playing guitar on the beach near the bar and the crime scene. So yes, the cops are caught in yet another of a long string of lies, all designed to nail the B2 while concurrently shield those who should be prime suspects.

The most reasonable explanation for that scenario, is the top banana gave instructions to the replacement head cop, something like, "we need indictments right away. The man you're replacing is too slow, he's implicating the Headman's people who are Thai, and just yesterday some taxi driver claimed he was offered 300k baht by your predecessor and beaten up when he didn't comply. The Ko Tao investigation is too slow and it's unraveling at the seams. Can't we nail any migrants on this? Go do what you have to do, but I want indictments very soon, do you get my drift?"

You know, if you are going to make specious assumptions at least make them consistent, on one hand you cast suspicions when a DNA test takes only one or two days to be completed, on the other you think 100-200 tests could be completed in one week. :rolleyes:

You have absolutely no idea if the samples that the defendants gave were tested before they were arrested, none. Before you accuse people of lying you should take a look at yourself and ask what is it called to claim something to be true without actually knowing if its true.

Your "most reasonable explanation" is nothing but make believe based on false premises.

do we know for sure it was not the guitar men?

Since then the police released them and then kept looking for the "guitar men", the only logical answer is that no, they were not the same men.

So now we have 2 sets of 3 "guitar men"? I set of 3 that they questioned and released, and another set of 3 that they kept looking for? Sounds like they shouldn't have let our guitar playing friend Sean go (sorry - I meant to say - aided him in leaving) He might have been playing in a trio on the beach that night!

It's a bit too convenient for me that McAnna was in bed the morning of the murders, esp in light of what he has said on FB - '

'I know you tried to save her'

And reports that he was witness to Hannah being hassled by the AC bar manager.

So yes, he could have been on the beach playing guitar that morning. He could have seen what happened, or he could have been involved. Bar manager and policeman friend wanted him dead for some reason if McAnna's words are to be believed.

And three Burmese men playing guitar on the morning of the murders would be perfect scapegoats for the killers. Easy to spread rumours if you are thick with the police, or a policeman yourself, and have money. The fact that the 3rd Burmese who I understand to be Maung Maung is not being held leads me to speculate that he may have witnessed the crime. It was reported that he went back to the AC bar at around 5pm to fetch a guitar. What did he see on that journey? Where is he now? Is he going to be remunerated to testify that his friends committed the murders?

McAnna also had fresh cuts on his body. i'm not going to bother searching for it, but he claimed the wounds were from a motorcycle accident many days before. they were fresh wounds!

It's a bit too convenient for me that McAnna was in bed the morning of the murders, esp in light of what he has said on FB - '

So yes, he could have been on the beach playing guitar that morning. He could have seen what happened, or he could have been involved. Bar manager and policeman friend wanted him dead for some reason if McAnna's words are to be believed.

And three Burmese men playing guitar on the morning of the murders would be perfect scapegoats for the killers. Easy to spread rumours if you are thick with the police, or a policeman yourself, and have money. The fact that the 3rd Burmese who I understand to be Maung Maung is not being held leads me to speculate that he may have witnessed the crime. It was reported that he went back to the AC bar at around 5pm to fetch a guitar. What did he see on that journey? Where is he now? Is he going to be remunerated to testify that his friends committed the murders?

McAnna also had fresh cuts on his body. i'm not going to bother searching for it, but he claimed the wounds were from a motorcycle accident many days before. they were fresh wounds!

Were they? You performed the medical examination?

So, what is the right and proper time frame for identifying a suspect? Is that a rule in some book or something?

Yes, the B2 would have been "identified earlier" because Thai cops investigated and did DNA sampling on 100 to 200 Burmese migrants a week before declaring the B3 as prime suspects. After those initial testings, they claimed 'no matches and no suspects from that group.' Surely, if cops rounded up and tested 100 to 200 migrants, they would have included the 3 migrants which both work at AC bar and which were playing guitar on the beach near the bar and the crime scene. So yes, the cops are caught in yet another of a long string of lies, all designed to nail the B2 while concurrently shield those who should be prime suspects.

The most reasonable explanation for that scenario, is the top banana gave instructions to the replacement head cop, something like, "we need indictments right away. The man you're replacing is too slow, he's implicating the Headman's people who are Thai, and just yesterday some taxi driver claimed he was offered 300k baht by your predecessor and beaten up when he didn't comply. The Ko Tao investigation is too slow and it's unraveling at the seams. Can't we nail any migrants on this? Go do what you have to do, but I want indictments very soon, do you get my drift?"

You know, if you are going to make specious assumptions at least make them consistent, on one hand you cast suspicions when a DNA test takes only one or two days to be completed, on the other you think 100-200 tests could be completed in one week. rolleyes.gif

You have absolutely no idea if the samples that the defendants gave were tested before they were arrested, none. Before you accuse people of lying you should take a look at yourself and ask what is it called to claim something to be true without actually knowing if its true.

Your "most reasonable explanation" is nothing but make believe based on false premises.

3rd Oct

A source said Cho admitted he been captured on a surveillance camera but insisted he had nothing to do with the murder of the two Britons.

Police then collected DNA samples from Cho and sent them for testing, the source said. https://www.dvb.no/news/thai-police-say-burmese-man-has-confessed-to-koh-tao-murders-burma-myanmar/44663

You know, if you are going to make specious assumptions at least make them consistent, on one hand you cast suspicions when a DNA test takes only one or two days to be completed, on the other you think 100-200 tests could be completed in one week. rolleyes.gif

3rd Oct

A source said Cho admitted he been captured on a surveillance camera but insisted he had nothing to do with the murder of the two Britons.

Police then collected DNA samples from Cho and sent them for testing, the source said. https://www.dvb.no/news/thai-police-say-burmese-man-has-confessed-to-koh-tao-murders-burma-myanmar/44663

Yes, that was after he was arrested, as I said;

One of the three suspects identified only as Cho, who was about 25 to 27 years old, was detained at the main wharf of Nakhon Surat Thani Municipality at 6am on Thursday after he left Koh Tao on a ferry at 9pm on Wednesday.

The man was taken to Provincial Police Region 8 investigation centre where he was questioned for five hours. Members of the press were barred from approaching the investigation centre and prohibited from taking pictures.

Police officers also refused to talk to reporters until Pol Lt Gen Decha Butrnamphech, commissioner of the Provincial Police Region 8, emerged from the investigation centre at 3pm to say the case was expected to be solved soon. “I’m very satisfied with the investigation,” he said.

Police then collected DNA samples from Cho and sent them for testing, the source said.

3rd Oct

One of the three suspects identified only as Cho, who was about 25 to 27 years old, was detained at the main wharf of Nakhon Surat Thani Municipality at 6am on Thursday after he left Koh Tao on a ferry at 9pm on Wednesday.

The man was taken to Provincial Police Region 8 investigation centre where he was questioned for five hours. Members of the press were barred from approaching the investigation centre and prohibited from taking pictures.

Police officers also refused to talk to reporters until Pol Lt Gen Decha Butrnamphech, commissioner of the Provincial Police Region 8, emerged from the investigation centre at 3pm to say the case was expected to be solved soon. “I’m very satisfied with the investigation,” he said.

Police then collected DNA samples from Cho and sent them for testing, the source said.

Not quite what you said, what you said is pretty clear in the post 'You have absolutely no idea if the samples that the defendants gave were tested before they were arrested, none'

My link states this is how he got the information and not as you stated that he had 'no idea'

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

3rd Oct

Not quite what you said, what you said is pretty clear in the post 'You have absolutely no idea if the samples that the defendants gave were tested before they were arrested, none'

My link states this is how he got the information and not as you stated that he had 'no idea'

Let's make this simple, shall we?

Did the two Burmese men currently standing trial had their DNA analyzed and did the analysis result in a negative match before they were arrested?

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

This one

attachicon.gifcrimescene9.jpg

Why did the headman wear gloves, nobody else in the shot has gloves on, what was he touching that needed him to wear gloves? This stinks

I mentioned that very early in this case and was told that was not the headman but the local doctor , but even if that is the case why should he touch the body.

• Like 1

"I know you tried to save her"..........too convenient.......well yes indeed!

What f* was he taking about? He knows? How does he know? He was sleeping as per his own statement, so how does he know David tried to save her? If David & Hannah were about to have sex and somebody hit him with a hoe from behind (which is the RTP version, correct?) then this statement of Sean does not make sense at all.

If however the scenario is true he heard/saw something and got confronted with a nice stab wound in his arm with the message , "get the fuk out of here. You didn't see anything, you understand?!" as per Boomerangutang scenario that Sean's statement does make a lot of sense suddenly. In that case, YES, he knows David tried to save her (because he saw/heard it).

BTW that wound on his arm was very similar to David his wounds. A motorbike accident? Is he serious? I think he had the guitar in his hand as he approached the crime scene (50 meters away?) possibly as a sort of a defense weapon (explains the blood spray pattern on the guitar) when he got stabbed. I think he ran away knowing what was going down there fearing for his own life (rightfully so). I also believe he must have recognized one or two (Mon?), this turned out to be a severe problem, the rest we know.......

IMHO of course!

that wound was probably from the stingray tail bone ring. it is identical to the wounds on the body of the Thai lady who was attacked by the gang member wearing the ring - who also tried to rape her.

I have seen a picture of the lady you are referring to with the wound..........but for the life of me I cannot find it do you have it or a link to it?

also if anybody has the picture of Sean's arm with what I believe is a defensive wound rather than wound caused by a motorbike accident it would be good to compare the two,

EDIT, Also a picture of David's wounds then we could compare the three

Edited by Willy Eckerslike

You have absolutely no idea if the samples that the defendants gave were tested before they were arrested, none. Before you accuse people of lying you should take a look at yourself and ask what is it called to claim something to be true without actually knowing if its true. Your "most reasonable explanation" is nothing but make believe based on false premises.

....spoken like an attorney doing all he can to shield those who should be prime suspects.

If a murder took place in an apartment, and a witness claimed she saw a sweaty angry man exit immediately afterwards with a bloody knife in his hand, AleG (if defending the accused) would say to the witness; "that's just assumptions and conspiracy theory. Show me actualphotos. Did you fingerprint the suspect as he was leaving the apartment? Are you even qualified to take fingerprints? Your statement is based on false premises and carries no merit. Next witness, please.

Since thailandchill doesn't seem to want to answer, I repeat.

Did the two Burmese men currently standing trial had their DNA analyzed and did the analysis result in a negative match before they were arrested?

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

You have absolutely no idea if the samples that the defendants gave were tested before they were arrested, none. Before you accuse people of lying you should take a look at yourself and ask what is it called to claim something to be true without actually knowing if its true. Your "most reasonable explanation" is nothing but make believe based on false premises.

....spoken like an attorney doing all he can to shield those who should be prime suspects.

If a murder took place in an apartment, and a witness claimed she saw a sweaty angry man exit immediately afterwards with a bloody knife in his hand, AleG (if defending the accused) would say to the witness; "that's just assumptions and conspiracy theory. Show me actualphotos. Did you fingerprint the suspect as he was leaving the apartment? Are you even qualified to take fingerprints? Your statement is based on false premises and carries no merit. Next witness, please.

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

I Think You and your chums have been "Sent to Coventry"

EDIT, I Think

Edited by Willy Eckerslike
  • Like 1

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

I Think You and your chums have been "Sent to Coventry"

EDIT, I Think

Maybe, it's common for people to get defensive and engage in denial when their preconceived beliefs are proven to be wrong.

Then again it would be quite easy to prove me wrong too, just provide a credible source stating that two Burmese men now standing for trial had their DNA test result in a negative match before they were arrested.

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

Never was their a negative match -- this is rehashing old conspiracy theories already proved inaccurate and covered numerous times .... probably already once or twice in this thread alone not to mention numerous others and certainly already pointed out to Boomrang numerous times.

3rd Oct

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

Let's see, has any thing been cross examined or question. Have they been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

Not so simple now is it?

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

Let's see, has any thing been cross examined or question. Have they been found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

A- Yes

B- No

C- I don't know

Not so simple now is it?

No, it is quite simple; your answer was, I presume, D) I don't know. Correct?

Boomerangutang and others claim the answer is A) Yes, they provide no support for that assertion, but still use that unfounded "fact" as a premise to their arguments.

Oh, I forgot, the answer to your question is B, that is why there is a trial in process.

Wow, isn't it amazing? I can actually answer a simple question, anyone else wants to give the concept a try? rolleyes.gif

Edited by AleG