Thai Minister denies secret prison in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the two locations being suggested are Sattahip and the Voice of America Relay station in Udon Thani

Udon Thani having a history about secret airplanes during Vietnam war this operations was running for years managed by the CIA.

Torture centre...where...???? ....try Chiang Mai...!!!! somebody I knopw lives near the airport and Saw regularly unnumbered airplanes land at night in total darkness.....all lights out on the plane and on the airfield...!!!...Thailand does not posses these capability's....and as for the type of planes...(can not give more details..)...Thailand does not posses these type to....!!!

How could your friend see the aircraft were un-numbered if it was at night, in total darkness, no lights on the plane or airfield?

Thailand does not have what capabilities?

If you can not give details about the aircraft, how would you know Thailand doesn't have them?

figure it out yourself, ...my friend lives very close to the airfield....and all lights at the airport were out but i guess the moonlight was strong enough...

The Us has the capability, equipment (Night vision,) and training to land aircraft's at night all lights out... Thailand has not.

and for the type of aircraft I don't want to elaborate....

best regards.

I don't understand why you don't want to elaborate on the type of aircraft.

IMO was probably a russian plane, but nobody expected them and remember it was night. whistling.gif

MAKS_Airshow_2013_%28Ramenskoye_Airport%

Or it was the germans as usual with their brandnew toy quite bigger as the C 130.

nws_dfc_130802_01-001.jpg

Just blame others, caused american don't do such things.