Human Growth Hormone

basjke

Does anybody know if human growth hormone is legal to import in thailand.I would like to import some for personal use from china but don't want to end up in jail.It's possible to buy it in the pharmacy overhere but don't know how to find out if it's original or copy,that's why I would like to import straight from the manufacturer in china.Anyone some information about this issue?

...human growth hormone...It's possible to buy it in the pharmacy overhere...
”Over here” being the USA?

In Thailand, the FDA classifies all hormones as prescription drugs, in the category “Specially Controlled Drugs”

The Medicines Act of Thailand makes no allowance for the personal importation of drugs. I know some people who order so-called health food products that would be medicines in Thailand online from the USA. Most of the time they get it without a problem, in rare instances it gets confiscated or they are made to pay an extortionate amount of import duty.

---------------

Maestro

...human growth hormone...It's possible to buy it in the pharmacy overhere...

”Over here” being the USA?

With over here I mean in Thailand since I live here.

Does somebody has a good source of a provider here in thailand which sell the 100% genuine stuff.

I am looking for the gensci jintropin human growth hormone.

... human growth hormone... It's possible to buy it in the pharmacy overhere but don't know how to find out if it's original or copy...

Does somebody has a good source of a provider here in thailand which sell the 100% genuine stuff.

Thank you for that additional information about your current whereabouts. Now, I have just two puzzles remaining in my head:

1. What makes you doubt whether the human growth hormone you have already seen on offer at a local pharmacy is genuine?

2. If someone comes and posts the name of a pharmacy where he says “the 100% genuine stuff” is available, how will you know that it is indeed 100% genuine, given your apparent general mistrust of Thai pharmacies?

Please forgive me for asking these personal questions, but I am genuinely interested.

---------------

Maestro

... human growth hormone... It's possible to buy it in the pharmacy overhere but don't know how to find out if it's original or copy...

Thank you for that additional information about your current whereabouts. Now, I have just two puzzles remaining in my head:

1. What makes you doubt whether the human growth hormone you have already seen on offer at a local pharmacy is genuine?

2. If someone comes and posts the name of a pharmacy where he says “the 100% genuine stuff” is available, how will you know that it is indeed 100% genuine, given your apparent general mistrust of Thai pharmacies?

Please forgive me for asking these personal questions, but I am genuinely interested.

---------------

Maestro

Human growth hormone is expensive stuff and much sought after and that makes it an ideal opportunity for counterfeiters to earn quick money.I have read about this a lot on the web.Also in another thread on the tv forum somebody says that all the hgh available in thailand is copy.

-Gensci has developed a anti-scam system in wich they have a special sticker with serial number on the box.You can enter the number on their website which will tell you if the product is genuine or not.

Does anybody know if human growth hormone is legal to import in thailand.I would like to import some for personal use from china but don't want to end up in jail.It's possible to buy it in the pharmacy overhere but don't know how to find out if it's original or copy,that's why I would like to import straight from the manufacturer in china.Anyone some information about this issue?

May I ask for what reason you are interested of getting HGH?

If for building muscles? there are loads of other alternatives.

You wanna look younger? There are alternatives.

Or do you wanna get increased libido?

or perhaps medical reasons, but in this case your dr would be able to prescribe some.

Cheers

:o

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Freud