wife wants BOTOX ..best and cheapest place in bkk or pattaya ?

dirtycash

Absolutely not safe to self-inject.

While safety margin when used by trained physicians is very good, it can be deadly in unskilled hands.

Crucial that injected only intra-dermally or sub-dermally and that it not get into systemic circulation.

And to be effective those intra/sub dermal injections have to be in exactly the right spots. Even among dermatologists, skill varies greatly in getting it just right.

As for all the "get rid of her and get a younger woman" sort of posts, he is talking about his wife. Since he married her, presumably there is real love and commitment involved and he does nit view her as a commodity. Nor is there any indication that he is unhappy with her appearance. It is she who wants the Botox.

Manufacturers[edit]

In the United States, Botox is manufactured by Allergan, Inc. for both therapeutic and cosmetic use (100-unit). In 2011, Allergan required less than one gram of raw botulinum toxin neurotoxin to "supply the world's requirements for 25 indications approved by Government agencies around the world".[75]

In the United States, Xeomin (manufactured in Germany by Merz) is available for both therapeutic and cosmetic use. Dysport, a therapeutic formulation of the type A toxin developed and manufactured in the United Kingdom, is licensed for the treatment of focal dystonias and certain cosmetic uses in the US and worldwide in 100-, 300- and 500-unit packages. Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products manufactures BTXA product, producing 50-unit and 100-unit type A toxin. BTXA is also known as Lantox, Prosigne in Global Market.[76] Neuronox, a BTX-A product, was introduced by Medy-Tox Inc. of South Korea, in 2009.[77] In America, Neuronox is also known as Siax. Solstice Neurosciences, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of US WorldMeds, LLC sells their product under the names Myobloc or Neurobloc, although it contains botulinum toxin type B, not the common type A found in Botox or Dysport.

I would highly suggest that you come to Dream Clinic at bkk ..... I had mine done there a few weeks ago. There is currently a Promotion (Cheap!!). The Brand used is Nabota Botox....it is currently Best in the market ...and I agree!

a truly interesting first post.

can you elaborate on expletives like "best in the market" ? why is it "best in the market"? are you making a subjective statement as a patient? are you making an objective statement as a patient? what criteria do you base your statement on?

are you making a statement besed on healthcare background you have?

is"best" related to results when compared to other brands in a double blind study?

while i cannot make statements about the quality of services at dream clinic because i factually do not have experience with or knowledge of same i did find some interesting wording by them when i googled them.

"The Best BOTOX in the world offers to you a Package of a Life time at Dream Clinic" http://dreamclinicth.tumblr.com/post/101318408806/the-best-botox-in-the-world-offers-to-you-a

such explicative superlative forward statements would tend to make a reasonable and prudent person wary.

Edited by atyclb

Wow!!!...sounded like I may have offended you or who ever that you may be "representing" .....never the less I would like to apologize for my comments. I neither have a health care background nor have other "intention" other than simply trying to give YOU my most honest reply to YOUR post.....

(an Objective statement as a Patient) My mother have had the chance to visit many local Clinics" in Thailand over the years and when it was time for my visit she had strongly suggested for me to go and visit Dream Clinic only because she'd enjoyed the services of the staff and the honesty and friendliness of the Doctors. I have visited 2 other Clinics previously for Botox ....let just say that I wasn't too happy with the results......about to give up and allow nature to deal with it self...I was dragged to meet with the Doctor from Dream Clinic, had a nice long chat before deciding to give it a go!...3rd times the charm !.... I did not have to wait long to see the results. The overall experience was different than that of other Clinics I had previously visited and I was told by the Doctors (met 2 doctors) that Nabota was the leading brand...... I "felt" that it was as good as they have "promoted".

Thank you

please take a chill pill ....

I would highly suggest that you come to Dream Clinic at bkk ..... I had mine done there a few weeks ago. There is currently a Promotion (Cheap!!). The Brand used is Nabota Botox....it is currently Best in the market ...and I agree!

can you elaborate on expletives like "best in the market" ? why is it "best in the market"? are you making a subjective statement as a patient? are you making an objective statement as a patient? what criteria do you base your statement on?

is"best" related to results when compared to other brands in a double blind study?

while i cannot make statements about the quality of services at dream clinic because i factually do not have experience with or knowledge of same i did find some interesting wording by them when i googled them.

"The Best BOTOX in the world offers to you a Package of a Life time at Dream Clinic" http://dreamclinicth.tumblr.com/post/101318408806/the-best-botox-in-the-world-offers-to-you-a

such explicative superlative forward statements would tend to make a reasonable and prudent person wary.

Wow!!!...sounded like I may have offended you or who ever that you may be "representing" .....never the less I would like to apologize for my comments. I neither have a health care background nor have other "intention" other than simply trying to give YOU my most honest reply to YOUR post.....

(an Objective statement as a Patient) My mother have had the chance to visit many local Clinics" in Thailand over the years and when it was time for my visit she had strongly suggested for me to go and visit Dream Clinic only because she'd enjoyed the services of the staff and the honesty and friendliness of the Doctors. I have visited 2 other Clinics previously for Botox ....let just say that I wasn't too happy with the results......about to give up and allow nature to deal with it self...I was dragged to meet with the Doctor from Dream Clinic, had a nice long chat before deciding to give it a go!...3rd times the charm !.... I did not have to wait long to see the results. The overall experience was different than that of other Clinics I had previously visited and I was told by the Doctors (met 2 doctors) that Nabota was the leading brand...... I "felt" that it was as good as they have "promoted".

Thank you

please take a chill pill ....

interesting that you would think i may be representing some entity when in fact my posts in this matter have been objective and absolutely devoid of suggesting a place to go for botox / botox like treatment.

interesting that you suggest the above in light of your very first tv post that superlatively recommends a place for treatment.

i represent absolutely no one, clinic or other worldly entity.

no need to apologize for your post as i was just looking at it from a scientific perspective and asking you to provide the basis for your claim(s) your post did not offend me in any way.

many a health care professional would be wary of superlative explicative forward claims.

thanks for letting us know it was your mother that did the research into where to go.

ok just to add, thailand is actually no less expensive thanhere in the UK to have this treatment. i called a clinic ( dermatologist operating 25 years ) they said for forehead / stress lines / frown lines plus eye area and crow feet it would be a total of £350.000 . seems it would be around 16-000 thb in bkk and patts area. so its around same price so i will tell her to get it done in UK .

we have a ladyboy friend, ladyboy has been living in uk back and forward she is only 21 . she has been getting botox for a few years now and before botox her face was not as womanly, more stress lines / furrows etc on forehead. also our ladyboy friend says there was a place across rd from tuk com that done it for 8.000 thb .

As I mentioned before, the bulk of the cost is for the drug itself, which is a very costly biological preparation.

Which is why there isn't much difference in cost between Thailand and the West. The doctor's fee is less but that is only a small fraction of the cost in any case.

• Like 1