Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

jspill

Not much luck with poker today, oh well the night still young you might do better with the grannies this evening in the boiler room

He only 'works' four hours a day as he parts grannies across the world from their life savings which pour into his many Thai bank accounts apparently

Looks like SB is still waiting to be seated at the food court.....

Cheers ATF I'll keep an eye open....

• Like 1

I don't work in Thailand.

So where do you work?

Do you work from Thailand?

No. I don't work from Thailand. I don't work on, around, at, or near Thailand. In Thailand, I do not work.

In short, I don't work in Thailand.

Sorry for the delay in clearing that up, by the way. I was out having dinner. Seems like some of you rather missed me.

• Like 1

No. I don't work from Thailand. I don't work on, around, at, or near Thailand. In Thailand, I do not work.

Sorry for the delay in clearing that up, by the way. I was out having dinner. Seems like some of you rather missed me.

So you don't work in Thailand but you don't leave Thailand to work. Do you astral travel?

So you don't work in Thailand but you don't leave Thailand to work. Do you astral travel?

• Like 1

We did indeed dear chap. Did you manage to get a seat or perchance even a whole table?

Don't worry. When you pay as much as I just did for dinner, they generally let you have the whole thing to yourselves.

• Like 1

Come out of the closet SB you're a Digital Pikey aren't you?

• Like 1

Maybe he's really ET?

• Like 1

That would involve working in Thailand.

• Like 1

That would involve working in Thailand.

• Like 1

These digital pikeys and their supporters are funny chaps.

Basic fact is, they can't get past step 1. They can't get a legit visa.

They moan, bitch and whinge.....but nobody in the department of cuddles kisses and visas gives a hoot.

Sad to be a digital pikey......funny to watch.

not funny in the least.

All i see is a festival of the snide and smug.

its just another example of the clique mentality on the attack.

as some one mentioned earlier none of you cover yourselves in glory

• Like 2

So SB does your work have anything to do with computers or the internet?

I don't work on the internet. I don't work with a slide rule, a shovel, or even a spatula.

Is there any word in particular in that sentence you're struggling with?

So anyway. Lets get back to the digital nomads topic.

It seems that some object to these because they're not doing things 'by the book'.

So what if Thailand introduced a digital nomad visa? Would you then be happy to allow them to live the way they do?

Seriously, go get a life....you haven't

much time left

I'm trying to decipher what your message is. Are you threatening me or do you think it's likely that the digicoys are preparing an imminent missile attack?

In either case, I'm shaking in my boots.

Ooooooh.

• Like 1

The only thing melting down will be your Fleshlight, ND. You can't affordhookers in Oz can ya?

It must worry you YS, that I can move freely between either country, no visas required and I can work in either country if desired.

If I couldn't afford to be in one place or another, why would I be there.

I have choice, you have pikery and a 3000 baht room with a fan......enjoy the fruits of your pikery.

I live here with a visa that's renewed/extended with ease.

Well, well, well, three holes in the ground.

Regarding your above statement, it might be the case for the time being but it's not the correct visa, is it?

So now you are bragging about pikey trickery. Special.

It would appear you seem to be having trouble with anger management, meanwhile sensing hostility you accuse everyone else of your own condition.

So far you have accused me of just about everything, yet you simply don't have a clue.

Anyway, so back to the thread topic, the very one that skins has already clarified is untrue.

Better luck with the poker tonite.....it must be hard for you, rolling from one bad hand to another.

Sad to be you.

• Like 1

So anyway. Lets get back to the digital nomads topic.

It seems that some object to these because they're not doing things 'by the book'.

So what if Thailand introduced a digital nomad visa? Would you then be happy to allow them to live the way they do?

Hypothetically, yes.

Having said that, it's unlikely to happen unless there could be a way of monitoring the digital pikeys earnings.

I'd imagine in a world where governments are getting really thirsty for taxation Income this sort of undertheradar living would surely be in the sights of governments.

People not paying their income tax are nothing but a burden on the rest of society. No doubt they are the first ones to put their hand out for free healthcare, schooling for their inbred children and whatnot.

So SB does your work have anything to do with computers or the internet?

I don't work on the internet. I don't work with a slide rule, a shovel, or even a spatula.

Is there any word in particular in that sentence you're struggling with?

Yes I am struggling. Do you work? Yes or no?

Maybe he's embarrassed about how he obtains his money. Nobody lives for free.

There's positions for everyone in this world. Some of them Not so glamorous.

• Like 2

I wonder if YS won the vinegar shot last night or was it his last $5 hand that paid off and saw him make enough money to join his biker mate at the tesco lotus food hall for lunch today.

They must walk with their eyes to the pavement seeking every discarded satang for next months room payment.

These DP's are certainly something very special indeed.

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Interesting combination of words in that nic ,''yeahsiam.''
Plainly a very emotionally disturbed and mixed up character as his, her or its post prove.
Yeah,can be used to get out of any situation known to man
(walk into room full of people in suits who turn and stare at u)
YEAH!
(walk out)
Siam
Not to be confused with siam the former name for Thailand. SIAM or Sonia Is A Man, can be used at anyone who is pretending to be female whilst obviously looking like a man.
Hey what is that?
Not sure is it a girl.......no SIAM.
Oh ok thought so.....gross.
  • Like 1