Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

jspill

I wonder how his "Pinot" ( reality:lukewarm Archa) and "Takeaway from Basilico" (reality: Greasy, sweaty noodle soup from Somchai's 3 wheel cart) went down after his spectacular meltdown yestreen?

Meltdown??!!

Not quite. I was simply taking thepiss out of your near-religious reverence

for your work permit. Clearly you think it makes you some kind of farang VIP or endows you

with some kind of elevated status but that's all a vision concocted in that bipolar

psyche of yours. Sorry, Bucko, but you're not special

Hahaha. You utterly exploded with the bitter envy you continue to show....Clearly my employers thought me 'special' enough to bung me a tidy salary and package for being here.

Carry on with the feeble name calling...which makes it clear as you have no other argument to make about your fake/fantasy life here apart from posting silly fantasies about multiple bank accounts being filled from all corners of the globe or some feeble imaginary sophisticated lifestyle full of fine wines and posh takeaway food....as you know full well you'd swap places with any of us gainfully employed people here in a second.

You are hilarious though...your sense of rabidly furious jealousy towards those of us with employable skills, legitimate paperwork and successful careers in Thailand is incredible and quite amusing to behold.

One day you might even be able to afford to really eat takeaway Italian food instead of your daily noodles/slop over rice and warm Archa...

Mr Toad has been known to treat the odd unfortunate to a slap up feed I understand but only if you ask nicely.....

I don't work in Thailand, and I can afford wine and Italian food.

Am I making it up, too?

• Like 1

I wonder how his "Pinot" ( reality:lukewarm Archa) and "Takeaway from Basilico" (reality: Greasy, sweaty noodle soup from Somchai's 3 wheel cart) went down after his spectacular meltdown yestreen?

Meltdown??!!

for your work permit. Clearly you think it makes you some kind of farang VIP or endows you

with some kind of elevated status but that's all a vision concocted in that bipolar

Hahaha. You utterly exploded with the bitter envy you continue to show....Clearly my employers thought me 'special' enough to bung me a tidy salary and package for being here.

Carry on with the feeble name calling...which makes it clear as you have no other argument to make about your fake/fantasy life here apart from posting silly fantasies about multiple bank accounts being filled from all corners of the globe or some feeble imaginary sophisticated lifestyle full of fine wines and posh takeaway food....as you know full well you'd swap places with any of us gainfully employed people here in a second.

You are hilarious though...your sense of rabidly furious jealousy towards those of us with employable skills, legitimate paperwork and successful careers in Thailand is incredible and quite amusing to behold.

One day you might even be able to afford to really eat takeaway Italian food instead of your daily noodles/slop over rice and warm Archa...

Mr Toad has been known to treat the odd unfortunate to a slap up feed I understand but only if you ask nicely.....

Am I making it up, too?

Probably. You've made it clear you prefer standing around in sweaty, cheap food courts trying to get a seat....

• Like 1

Am I making it up, too?

So either you don't work period, or you don't work in Thailand when you are in Thailand. Digicoy?

I don't really understand the question.

How could I work in Thailand when I wasn't in Thailand?

I don't work in Thailand. It's a pretty simple concept.

• Like 1

I don't go to food courts because they're cheap. I go because I like the food and I'm not too snobbish to eat somewhere affordable to the locals.

What? The food is crap. What locals are you talking about? The ones that drive tuk-tuks or the ones that drive Benzes?

Edited by ATF

Am I making it up, too?

So either you don't work period, or you don't work in Thailand when you are in Thailand. Digicoy?

I don't really understand the question.

How could I work in Thailand when I wasn't in Thailand?

I don't work in Thailand. It's a pretty simple concept.

So are you retired or independently wealthy?

Meltdown??!!

Jealous? Of what?

Employable skills? What employable skills? You likely begged your employer/taskmaster

to post you here because your salary wasn't getting you into any panties back home.

Sophisticated lifestyle? What, pasta and wine?? Hahahahaha Really? I guess a KFC bucket

once a month was pushing the boat out for your family when you were being dragged up, huh?

As for swapping places with you, I'd sooner be castrated with a rusty cheese knife.

I can't think of anything more soul-destroying than basing my entire self-worth on the

possession of a blue book.

My skills are transferable to any condo/house in any city in any country in the world with

an internet connection and my daily hours haven't exceeded 4 in 6 years, Bucko.

I think you'd swap places with those of us with enough mental horsepower to build

something for ourselves rather than being just another demented hamster on a wheel working

for the man.

Wow! More incredible powers of deduction on show still bubbling behind a furious envy.

My salary and status here have got me into far more 'panties' than your 'writing' about wandering down beaches in Vietnam with the cheapest aged hookers you can find and writing up your experiences of the low end whorehouses of Bangkok will ever do, or I suppose you also have imaginary women lining up at your door dying to get their hands on your top level adsense income...cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Your entire self worth seems based on your poor ability to 'write' for four hours a day about 10 dollar blow jobs from toothless Vietnamese hags in the cheap backpacker parts of Vietnam.

Oh

My

God

This oaf thinks I write blogs or websites about mongering.

Looks like I was right about the demented part anyway. Does your employer realize

you're losing whatever reading comprehension skills you may have once had?

Anyway, pay attention - I didn't comment on your salary's ability to get into panties

in Thailand - a basic state pension can do that for God's sake. I cast aspersions

on your ability to get anything lighter than 200lbs in your home country but I'm sure you'll

swear blind you begged for a posting here to be close to the temples.

• Like 2

Who the hell are you? He doesn't owe you any explanations. Why don't you tell us what YOU or where YOUwork instead?

I am neverdie.

The answers to your questions are.

1. Tell us what you?

A. I am human.

2. Where you work instead?

A. I am retired.

How's that for easy. ;)

Your turn.

• Like 1

He's constantly getting his Lycra in a twist ND. He doesn't even know which country he works in.

Maybe the terrorist expert Konying will give him some printed up text book hero certificates and then he too can mascarade as an expert on all matters relating to law enforcement, terrorism and national security.

You can never have too many know it all's in an Internet forum.

Oh

My

God

This oaf thinks I write blogs or websites about mongering.

Looks like I was right about the demented part anyway. Does your employer realize

you're losing whatever reading comprehension skills you may have once had?

Anyway, pay attention - I didn't comment on your salary's ability to get into panties

in Thailand - a basic state pension can do that for God's sake. I cast aspersions

on your ability to get anything lighter than 200lbs in your home country but I'm sure you'll

swear blind you begged for a posting here to be close to the temples.

I was pretty much told I was coming here thanks to my academic qualifications, coupled with the fact I'd travelled the region extensively and worked here previously - employable skills and experience are wonderful aren't they??.

I actually had little choice in the matter but as I was (at the time) just married to a Thai lass (58Kg seeing as you're obsessed with weights today - do you have issues or fetishes? maybe you could write your next blog about your extensive experiences shagging fatties?).

It was a no brainer to turn down a hugely generous package which afforded us (and still does) an obscenely luxurious and pampered lifestyle which rather agrees with me.

I won't carry on Cocky as you'll probably plummet into jealous meltdown fury mode again. You already seem to be teetering on the brink again....You aren't difficult to toy with Cocky...

Have you written any bilge about whoring in the Philippines yet as I understand that is the 'boom' area - if you'll pardon the crude adjective? They have fat lasses there so you could indulge your fantasies to the limit over there.....

Obscenely luxurious andpampered?? SO much so that a someone ordering takeout

from an Italian restaurant has your feathers all ruffled in indignation??

But in answer your question, yes skills and experience are wonderful especially

when they lend themselves well to self-employment rather than going through

life as a stiff with your ass cheeks perennially spread for your boss. But I guess

as a "Plant" and capable only of asexual reproduction, you wouldn't have the cajones

to break out on your own, would you Bucko?

Newsflash:you've nothing to be jealous or envious of. You sound like an uptight, self-important

jobsworth with delusions of grandeur borne out of being a Heavy Drinker

• Like 1