Distance Learning

Mike Atkins

I am preparing an article for the Bangkok Post's education supplement, Learning Post, on distance learning.

I am interested in talking to people based here in Thailand about their experiences working towards such a qualification, whether it be completely online or partly dependent on regional seminars (eg attending workshops/meetings in Singapore or Bangkok).

If you have any experience of distance learning while based in Thailand, I'd be interested to talk to you. PM me and I'll get in touch.

Mike Atkins

Learning Post

I am preparing an article for the Bangkok Post's education supplement, Learning Post, on distance learning.

I am interested in talking to people based here in Thailand about their experiences working towards such a qualification, whether it be completely online or partly dependent on regional seminars (eg attending workshops/meetings in Singapore or Bangkok).

If you have any experience of distance learning while based in Thailand, I'd be interested to talk to you. PM me and I'll get in touch.

Mike Atkins

Learning Post

Hi,

I have, not long ago, completed a Distance Learning TESOL Diploma (English Teaching) and am currently working on an MA level course. These are run by a UK Co. (Eurolink) and accredited by The College of Teachers in London.

The courses may be of interest to other Teachers here in Thailand.

I would be willing to assist you but - I'm sorry - don't know how to 'pm' you!

My e-mail is [email protected]

Michael

Edited by M&M

Mike Atkins

Learning Post

Hi,

I have, not long ago, completed a Distance Learning TESOL Diploma (English Teaching) and am currently working on an MA level course. These are run by a UK Co. (Eurolink) and accredited by The College of Teachers in London.

The courses may be of interest to other Teachers here in Thailand.

I would be willing to assist you but - I'm sorry - don't know how to 'pm' you!

My e-mail is [email protected]

Michael

look at the left hand corner of each post - a little button says 'pm'. click it!