American who says he crossed into North Korea denounces U.S. policies

Lite Beer

I wish more of these loons would defect to North Korea, instead of whinging on the Internet.

I am totally on board with US deporting some of those in the streets right right now causing damage to innocent stores and chanting:

"What do do want? Dead Cops"

"When do we want it? Right now."

sounds pretty accurate to me.....

He went on to criticize American politicians and police as well as the electoral and prison systems.

"The illegal war carried out against the nation of Iraq serves as a perfect example of how the U.S. government acts much like a Mafia enterprise, but criminally plundering entire nations of their resources, strategic reserves and economies instead of smaller scale business and individuals, and does so without a code of ethics," he said.

He said the electoral system in the United States "is unfairly built for the benefit of the wealthy through the necessity of costly fundraising for political candidates seeking office. The democracy of this nation is an illusion and its representatives act as nothing more than power brokers for those who can offer them."

Of the wealthy people in the United States, he said, "These billionaires in power are nothing short of sociopathic megalomaniacs on the path to absolute world domination."

They say Pyongyang is nice this time of year... Be sure and write!

He went on to criticize American politicians and police as well as the electoral and prison systems.

"The illegal war carried out against the nation of Iraq serves as a perfect example of how the U.S. government acts much like a Mafia enterprise, but criminally plundering entire nations of their resources, strategic reserves and economies instead of smaller scale business and individuals, and does so without a code of ethics," he said.

He said the electoral system in the United States "is unfairly built for the benefit of the wealthy through the necessity of costly fundraising for political candidates seeking office. The democracy of this nation is an illusion and its representatives act as nothing more than power brokers for those who can offer them."

Of the wealthy people in the United States, he said, "These billionaires in power are nothing short of sociopathic megalomaniacs on the path to absolute world domination."

He's not the only one.

So, what?