thailand is highly addictive

Rangsitreppin

so addictive ive had come downs from not sleeping to not bother cleaning my cloths because theres no toilet bucket to wash in and no place to hang them and the machine in 4 dollars a pop

Ive also experienced a mental comedown from the people just bein plain damn rude.

western women especially barge into me whilst im goin to pay and another one shuved me out of the way at 711.

i hold doors open in my building and people just walk straight past and the local australians aren't a bit into you if your another aussie from outa town instantly looking down on you as a bum or bludger rejecting them from youth hostels and sharded accomadation i once had a reaction looking at a room in sydney" on the phone you sounded asian " then a filipino rejected me when he saw i was white aussie

Edited by Rangsitreppin

Related to Thailand??.....oh I missed the topic header.

um its the come down from thailand that us young people who cannot goto get a dsp and a oap check every month and we usually come and go from rich to poor countrys and cities such as sydney to bkk.

I prefer thaistyle living if i could choose forever but believe me 30000 baht a week is prettysweet in oz every once on a while

Edited by Rangsitreppin

Fellow aussies no need to talk down ive probly traveled more than any of you guys at at 28

It would seem you have also been rubbing it....little Rangsitreppin that is, more than anyone else.

Lol. Funny lad.

No time for flying solo.... The OP in another forum claims to bonking 3 girls every day for last 5 years.

No wonder he is missing los so much.

Edited by jacksam
  • Like 1

Hey OP.

You are 28 and you have traveled a lot. You earn $1000 a week in Australia and would like to live in Thailand more than you do. When you go back to Australia you have trouble coming down from being in Thailand.

How am I doing?

So who is rude, the Aussies or Thais? When you are In Sydney, do you like to surf?

I am trying to be a little patient here because I am often mis-interpreted on this forum; and this guy makes me look like a Rhodes Scholar.

if you wake up early in LOS you can just walk down the street sipping coffee or tea chatting too people with out seeming like a total fruitcake.

i order 5 baht lemon tea and chat with the tea lady and am always complimented on my thai be the thais sipping tea behind me or the people ordering.

Here in sydney i was in 711 waiting for my 1 dollar coffee and a junkie western women pushed me out the way of the coffee machine and mumbled something .

I remember "neil davis " the great war videomaker says he missed vietnam when he was posted to work in london for the same reason.

A

Hey OP.

You are 28 and you have traveled a lot. You earn $1000 a week in Australia and would like to live in Thailand more than you do. When you go back to Australia you have trouble coming down from being in Thailand.

How am I doing?

So who is rude, the Aussies or Thais? When you are In Sydney, do you like to surf?

I am trying to be a little patient here because I am often mis-interpreted on this forum; and this guy makes me look like a Rhodes Scholar.

if you wake up early in LOS you can just walk down the street sipping coffee or tea chatting too people with out seeming like a total fruitcake.

i order 5 baht lemon tea and chat with the tea lady and am always complimented on my thai be the thais sipping tea behind me or the people ordering.

Here in sydney i was in 711 waiting for my 1 dollar coffee and a junkie western women pushed me out the way of the coffee machine and mumbled something .

I remember "neil davis " the great war videomaker says he missed vietnam when he was posted to work in london for the same reason.

A

Ok mate. Yes I understand where you are coming from. I have trouble adjusting to Sydney also, especially when visiting from here. They can be quite rude.

Hey mate, I was born in Sydney; a long time ago. Great place to visit but I could never live there.

You are fortunate that you can just go back and get some work/ money, and then come back to Thailand where you are made welcome.

Make the most of it....