Are there any other big motor accessory shops besides Boy Sound/Air?

giddyup

I need to get a sports lid and nudge bar for my new Mitsu Triton but the only decent size motor accessory shop that I know in Pats is Boy Sound/Air on Sukhumvit. I'd like to shop around a little and compare prices before I take the plunge.

Boy Air messed me about for many weeks for a cover for my pickup, so I the end I phoned up the main dealer in Bangkok who fitted one for me a couple of days later for 1000B less than it would have been at Boy Air. As they only do covers, and just the one brand, they did a perfect job in well under two hours whereas Boy Air wanted all day.

• Like 2

Boy Air messed me about for many weeks for a cover for my pickup, so I the end I phoned up the main dealer in Bangkok who fitted one for me a couple of days later for 1000B less than it would have been at Boy Air. As they only do covers, and just the one brand, they did a perfect job in well under two hours whereas Boy Air wanted all day.

The cover was fitted in BKK or Pattaya? Who was the dealer?

Boys is just tooooo overpriced: he wanted to install me a GPS tracker for 10000 thb buy i found the device on Chinese websites for 1000 thb...

9000 installation is a bit over...

Was the GPS tracker exactly the same model? There are plenty of cheap Chinese products on Ebay, but the quality is often a bit suspect.

Boys is just tooooo overpriced: he wanted to install me a GPS tracker for 10000 thb buy i found the device on Chinese websites for 1000 thb...

9000 installation is a bit over...

Was the GPS tracker exactly the same model? There are plenty of cheap Chinese products on Ebay, but the quality is often a bit suspect.

I am actually curious about this answer as well, you have many shitty cheap products on Ebay or any other DX.com websites. Sounds really strange that they charge SO much extra for the same product...