Anti-Islam march in German city of Dresden

webfact

Anti-Islam 'Pegida' march in German city of Dresden

(BBC) About 10,000 people have taken part in a march against "Islamisation of the West" in the east German city of Dresden.

A large counter-demonstration of more than 5,000 people was also held. No major incidents were reported.

Dresden is the birthplace of a movement called "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West" (Pegida), which staged a big rally a week ago.

Chancellor Angela Merkel warned Germans not to be exploited by extremists.

"There's freedom of assembly in Germany, but there's no place for incitement and lies about people who come to us from other countries,'' Mrs Merkel said in Berlin.

"Everyone [who attends] needs to be careful that they are not taken advantage of by the people who organise such events."

In Monday's march, protesters chanted Wir sind das volk (we are the people) - a rallying cry used in the city in the weeks before the fall of the Berlin Wall 25 years ago.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30478321

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-12-16

Islam and its people cause trouble and demonstrate all over the world. Are they allowed to do it? Maybe not, but they still do, so what is the problem of this? I dont see one. Again to me the problem is pushed away from them that cause it, and others who wish to speak there mind are not allowed to?? Rubbish time for change !

• Like 1

March all you want my German friends, too late now, the die is cast, you have infuriated by millions

of Muslim who's alliance only to other Muslims, but do not worry friends, you're in good company,

half of Europe is in the same crappy situation as you are, namely, all the Scandinavian countries,

Holland and Belgium... good luck to you guys, now rip what your foolish hearted leaders have sawn...

Germany wanted Juden Free and look what you got in their replacement, Do you think God did this to you?

Anyway to bad Germany shall be a Muslim Country

I have to live to pray for the German Souls that stated this

• Like 1

Too late...............100 years from now America will be a Hispanic nation, and Europe will be

Muslim. The former leader of Palestine, Yasser Arafat, once said

that his group would win through the womb. Western countries should have paid more attention

to that statement, as that is what is happening now. The only way to reverse this inevitable

process would be deportations. Or just accept it.........

Not only this, expect the English language to undergo another stage in development...Spanglish.

North America will more closely resemble neighbors to the south...and the "White Caucasian" will become as rare as the White Elephant. Not far off.

I see in the Filipino People, the future look of the United States. My son is Filipino...a handsome kid. The girls look great, as well.

Not a bad future......I might start studying the Spanish language so I can "hablais" or whatever...in the USA of the future.

Edited by slipperylobster

March all you want my German friends, too late now, the die is cast, you have infuriated by millions

of Muslim who's alliance only to other Muslims, but do not worry friends, you're in good company,

half of Europe is in the same crappy situation as you are, namely, all the Scandinavian countries,

Holland and Belgium... good luck to you guys, now rip what your foolish hearted leaders have sawn...

Germany wanted Juden Free and look what you got in their replacement, Do you think God did this to you?

When was the last time you talked to a radical Muslim in your hood about "your god" ?

When was the last time you talked to a radical Muslim in your hood about "your god" ?

I can see you never spoke to a Black Musllim many if not most believe in Jesus Christ.

And over time they become Christians or go back to Christ and leave the Muslim Religion

Edited by harryfrompattaya