Stressed Thai mother buries newborn alive

webfact

What does it mean to be exocuted? Could someone give me the meaning of this word. Please, pretty please.

The word is "executed". It means that a person or persons has decided that your life is of no value, and they want you to die. They acted accordingly. In civilized societies, this barbarism is limited to those outside the law. In some countries (and in the past most) such killing is also carried out by the state.

So sorry I misspelled a word idiablo. Are you being obnoxious or are you really so stupid that you can't figure out the word in context?

I believe it is the latter.

The harsh reality is that the act outweighs any need for help in this situation; what is better for society?

Sterilize this woman and lock her up for good would be the only alternative to putting her down imho.

Anyone who lacks maternal instinct enough to care for their child has something seriously wrong with them and should be sterilized

She has now committed murder and should be exocuted imo

Well it's a good job your opinion doesn't count for anything. Have you never heard of postnatal depression? " She should be exocuted", sic. Disgusting comment.

Only a Liberal would come up with a Lame Ass excuse for Murder.

Sadly this happens a lot everywhere. In the UK been case of a mother killing more than one of her children because of the reason of her mental health and here we have a good social service most times. This has been let down (baby p) on case. It sad that the mother could get help and properly thought she was doing there best for her baby. Not any one other baby you understand but hers. Unless you have suffered the stress that lady was under no one should judge her. Let the law take the lead on this.

Rip little one

Why so many believe in punishment....

Hasn't done anything for the world so far...

Who is so holly anyway that they can cast aspersions on another individual...

Time for change and to support and guide people through the hell that they may in...

The world does not need to become a prison camp...

The main problem is that people have lost touch with the primary purpose of life and are suffering greatly...

In the end you are only witnessing yourself when pushed to the limit...

And many will justify their own limits in some odd way before understanding the limits of others....

• Like 2

The woman has a physiological mental disorder ... she does need medical attention for this, also she should be tried for the murder of her baby.

With consideration taken into account of her current mental condition and future treatment.

I would expect her to spend some years in a psychiatric hospital and some time in prison after that.

Judge steven100 ... signing off.wai2.gif

Anyone who lacks maternal instinct enough to care for their child has something seriously wrong with them and should be sterilized

Yes, an eye for an eye in the old christian tradition.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Im a woman and i have to ask - If a man is suffering from depression after loosing his job is it ok for him to go out and kill someone? After all "depression" is a crippling mental illness. If this woman is capable of this she SHOULD be locked up!!

Maybe everyone sitting behind their computers, in their luxury homes, should just stop and think for a moment.

What do you think it must be like to have a new born baby which is hungry and you cant feed it, your suffering from depression and your husband is too useless to go out and find another job? By all means I'm not saying what she has done is right, but maybe she just couldn't see any other way out of a terrible situation.

She needs HELP! She SHOULD NOT be locked up!! facepalm.gif

• Like 2

This sort of depression is well researched and a little compassion would go a long way.

• Like 2

are you seriouse about your coment if so then your the one who needs to be put in a mental hospital have you never heared of depression that leads to people committing suicide to take another life is bad but to take your babies life is so sad go out in the world and learn about people who are desperate living in your cozy dream world you made me so angry may one day some thing happen like this to you and hope nobody will ever have pity for you hateful persosn

• Like 2

And imo too, did she not have a pair of boobs to give the child milk

are you seriouse about your coment if so then your the one who needs to be put in a mental hospital have you never heared of depression that leads to people committing suicide to take another life is bad but to take your babies life is so sad go out in the world and learn about people who are desperate living in your cozy dream world you made me so angry may one day some thing happen like this to you and hope nobody will ever have pity for you hateful persosn

There is always another option to killing your own child, and she said her husband lost her job and she could not afford milk for the baby, then give the child to the Thai people to take care of it, not kill it,

It is difficult to fathom how a mother could kill her own child in such a way, postnatal depression does seem to be a possible explanation.

Postnatal depression a condition were the expectant mother is malnourished and the rapidly growing fetus in the womb creates additional nutritional demands overwhelming the reserve stores in the mother’s body. The developing fetus nutritional needs drain the mother to a point where there are not enough vitamins and minerals left to support her normal brain chemistry and she falls into a deep depression.

It is not abnormal for humans to become dangerously aggressive when they experience nutritional challenges, just think about how your personality changes from hunger when you just miss one meal.

Such a sad situation that could have been corrected, it’s so important that expectant mothers receive high quality nutrition during and after the birth. I guess it is not always possible for the poor. RIP little one…

If you had experience with someone going through a psychotic episode you could fathom it, I hope you never do though, because I haven't experience anything as traumatic and terrifying as seen a person you know and care for turn into something else.

As for those that want to see the mother punished, she is already living in hell, does that make you feel better?

Edited by AleG
  • Like 1

Im a woman and i have to ask - If a man is suffering from depression after loosing his job is it ok for him to go out and kill someone? After all "depression" is a crippling mental illness. If this woman is capable of this she SHOULD be locked up!!

Losing a job and postpartum depression a very different. So are the words "lose" and "loose" which you seem to confuse, too. I think you should be locked up for butchering the English language. See what I did there?

You have no idea of what depression is then.