Frenchman 'sold chopped Phuket motorbike over Facebook'

webfact

Lately Nanai Rd. unfortunately has become a Ghetto for these pied noir from greater France. 'Old Residents' complain a lot about their behavior, it least one less now.

Go for it and dig deeper.

Obviously you don't know what's a Pied Noir.

Well, it means black foot, was initially used to indicate a French person born in Algeria. Now, it is simply a derogatory slang term for French people, is it not?

If being French was not enough to secure his place as a bottom feeder, he just couldn't resist endorsing his place as pond scum with stupidity.

Here you go you anglo-saxon jealous burger eaters. Just go ahead but I tell you one thing we always take of your shorts whenever we play football (soccer) or rugby, because you guys do only drink beers.

"You take our shorts" well whatever turns you on mon ami

Lately Nanai Rd. unfortunately has become a Ghetto for these pied noir from greater France. 'Old Residents' complain a lot about their behavior, it least one less now.

Well, it means black foot, was initially used to indicate a French person born in Algeria. Now, it is simply a derogatory slang term for French people, is it not?

A Pied Noir is a person who has European ancestry and who was born in French North Africa, the people you are referring to have North African ancestry and were born in France, which is not exactly the same. We have other words for the French population of Nanai Rd: Racaille, Zyva, 93...

• Like 2

These CCTV cameras do indeed benefit.... coffee1.gif

What i dont understand is why they are focusing on reporting every farang wrongdoing? I had my motorbike stolen from a guesthouse and the police came and weren't interested in even looking at any cctv footage. I myself stayed up until the small hours of the morning going through the footage and finally found the thieves taking my motorbike. At the exact time also on another frame the security guard was napping. Of course the owner wouldn't take any responsibility. I eventually got my motorbike back parts missing and the thieves in handcuffs. i was told they were out of a major motorbike ring in BKK. I never got any compensation from anybody for my troubles. Number plate was stolen, also the bike had to be registered again and the whole episode cost me 6000 baht plus. Point i'm making is i never seen any mention on any forum or even local paper. Farangs cant pass wind here but it's headlines.

The guard at my condo is napping by 1930.

Hello, its was my bike that he stole. We report the steel in the morning and polis chech the cctv, and before there was an stolen from a appartment in this condo, thats also was alfono. He rent the room upper on my room and he stolen from these area. When i was kick out from the condo 24 oct, then i come back to steel an micro owne, and an cockingplate. The when me motorbike was missing the condo owner think its maybe was the same man, and then we see in the cctv thats was the case, the polis has now looking up this man and see where he now stays. Today the will take him to jail, i hope and what for get new motorbike,

• Like 1

During french colony times a french man who settled in Algeria. Direct translation Black foot.

If being French was not enough to secure his place as a bottom feeder, he just couldn't resist endorsing his place as pond scum with stupidity.

Here you go you anglo-saxon jealous burger eaters. Just go ahead but I tell you one thing we always take of your shorts whenever we play football (soccer) or rugby, because you guys do only drink beers.

Capeau, I did'nt expected a french man in a english forum I have to make a cross in my calendar.thumbsup.gif

A Pied Noir is a person who has European ancestry and who was born in French North Africa, the people you are referring to have North African ancestry and were born in France, which is not exactly the same. We have other words for the French population of Nanai Rd: Racaille, Zyva, 93...

oh lala monsieur very bad words.

If you call this a french man who sitting vis a vis, then probably he will try to take your pants down. "Oh cherie ist das noch Liebe oder schon chichi".

Hello, its was my bike that he stole. We report the steel in the morning and polis chech the cctv, and before there was an stolen from a appartment in this condo, thats also was alfono. He rent the room upper on my room and he stolen from these area. When i was kick out from the condo 24 oct, then i come back to steel an micro owne, and an cockingplate. The when me motorbike was missing the condo owner think its maybe was the same man, and then we see in the cctv thats was the case, the polis has now looking up this man and see where he now stays. Today the will take him to jail, i hope and what for get new motorbike,

Holy smoke looks like I have to make 1 cross more in my calendar. Mon Ami

oh lala monsieur very bad words.

If you call this a french man who sitting vis a vis, then probably he will try to take your pants down. "Oh cherie ist das noch Liebe oder schon chichi".

They call themselves 93, it's not a bad word. And I will never sit vis a vis one of them, they enjoy staying in shitholes like Patong, I don't. And you can add a third cross...

post-19590-0-16237800-1418864136_thumb.p

• Like 2