Where is the Pizza Man cop photo taken

BKKdreaming

Hi

to all the Thai Visa detectives......

this was on Richard Barrows Twitter today......

But where was it taken ? I am interested in the shop on the corner with the metal containers ( I think )

Anyone know where it is , or an area of the Condo the big advertising sign is about ?

Sherlocks ......ready set go.........

Thanks

To me, that shop seems to sell motor and transmission oils, not metal containers. Maybe the cylindrical thing in the open doorpath is a water filter.

Like another poster said, why don't you post a photo of the metal container you are loking for ?

It's in Kon Kaen.

That's very good Chonburiram , did you get the location from reading it from the photo ? I was looking at a TV program, a new york PI explaining how you can do this with photos on the webb, but being a computer blond I didn't take it all in.

. SOoooo tell us in a real simple way...............wub.png

A cop delivering pizza?

cheesy.gif

Lots of cops have extra jobs. I don't think you should be laughing at the guy for doing so.

Sure they do, i know that firsthand. All cops in the States have extra jobs, some have businesses. I built houses. The difference is, we did not wear our uniforms while delivering pizza, or banging together floor joists.

So this thread is not about cops, pizza delivery which is the OP title.

It is also not about Richard Barrow from where the picture was lifted.

It is highly unlikely that it has anything to do with Khon Kaen where a picture was allegedly taken.

It's maybe about some yet to be specified "metal containers ( I think )" or rather seeking a business that makes them?

Sometimes threads just check the 'too hard' box straight from the get-go.

Edited by NanLaew