The Merry Christmas Thread

sunshine51

As everybody already should know, Santa Claus's actually name is Joulupukki and he comes from Korvatunturi, northern part of Finland.

Few years ago couple of Finnish movie makers made a real movie of the Joulupukki. Traditionally he is not the most lovely person, quite the opposite. The Rare Exports is a movie, which is a bit on the side of black humour, might not be suitable for the kids, but a nice one for the adults.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401143/

Rotten tomatoes: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/rare_exports/

Happy holidays to all!

blink.png SJ's Christmas boxing photos just reappeared.

It must be the elves in admin!

Anyway, Christmas has gone yet again (much like SJ's photos, but it'll be back, much like...... tongue.png ), so Happy New Year, toggers!

post-153732-0-59291700-1420077362_thumb.

blink.png SJ's Christmas boxing photos just reappeared.

It must be the elves in admin!

Anyway, Christmas has gone yet again (much like SJ's photos, but it'll be back, much like...... tongue.png ), so Happy New Year, toggers!

attachicon.gifDSC_0609.jpg

OMG ! so they did w00t.gif I just hope the rest have too... going to go look, but it is hard to find the missing ones as they are all over the place! facepalm.gif

I just took a quick look, it's hard to say, but they are not back in the Samui and Islands section....sad.png Perhaps I need to reload the page a couple of times...?

I think I may have found the issue, that being that some where set to "only people with Link" which used to work fine in regular Picasa, but not Picasa with Google Plus where they have to be all public on the web....

I switched the tab back to "Public" , I am not sure how that got changed blink.png .... (I hate the fact, that there are only two options!)

Fingers crossed, Oilinki says it a lot of work for him or any Mod to go through and delete~the blanks !

Grrr! I just flipped through some of the threads, they are not all back, the last one I posted in Wats and Temples, is not back, yet the album it is in says "Public" sad.png blink.png .... I will keep searching! facepalm.gif

Edited by samuijimmy