ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Vote Jing or Ill blow yer brains out........................is my offer?

Mmm, can you do a little better, someone already PM'd me an offer with blowing in it.

just add a few expletives at the end?

Nope, not feeling it.

Dont worry, you know that Movie The Sixth Sense................well Im afraid i may have some bad news for you sad.png

I just tried to vote for Jingthing and it did not register. I tried again with the same result. He is on the way to a grand comeback, but votes for him are not registering. ermm.gif.pagespeed.ce.7f2Kr9k8HCxvlbix7X

My test user just voted for JT without a problem. Did you delete any previous votes first?

I just tried to vote for Jingthing and it did not register. I tried again with the same result. He is on the way to a grand comeback, but votes for him are not registering. ermm.gif.pagespeed.ce.7f2Kr9k8HCxvlbix7X

It has to be the Burmese TVF members, Ive passed the info onto CSI, in the meantime lets invent as many theories as possible....................any Burmese heritage in Nancy?

My test user just voted for JT without a problem. Did you delete any previous votes first?

I Think you should keep testing and "ahem" forget to delete.................the bottles in the post

Has Neverdie taken back Running JTs campaign, or did he ever really resign? Seems to be a lot of political trading going on

Vote JT

The running is a byproduct of LAXIDO im afraid

I run becos I'm afraid he will catch me and I might get

That will depend on "which" way you are running?

• Like 1

Test user....... Yeah right.... Lol

Even a computing system doesn't take you seriously thumbsup.gif

MF ... the funniest post yet ... cheesy.gif

And the problem with having a Lanna leader is .....?

She is a social worker in disguise.

AND after a few bevvies, a nasty person.

I'll not concede this point.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh everyone has their bad times and overall I severely doubt this is her general demeanour.

Thank you kannot for voicing your confidence. I believe my overall record speaks for itself. Perhaps they're just having fun with "nasty Nancy" because they can't come up with anything more clever to knock me down. Thank god Mr. Bitey is a house cat and we've paid off all his victims.

It has to be the Burmese TVF members, Ive passed the info onto CSI, in the meantime lets invent as many theories as possible....................any Burmese heritage in Nancy?

I can't claim any Burmese heritage, but up here in the Lanna region several of the community service groups I'm involved with have helped the causes of displaced Burmese people. Hmm, just wondering ..........

You know all this "charity work" you guys are slamming can pay off sometimes

I'd like to put forward a proposal. We should have a campaign thread and only nominees are allowed to post. That way we can all hear from the horses mouth so to speak, from the posters in the race. Should make for an interesting read. Any others who agree?

Mr. Toad, surely you will agree or is there an element of fear, losing the popular vote I mean?

I'd like to put forward a proposal. We should have a campaign thread and only nominees are allowed to post. That way we can all hear from the horses mouth so to speak, from the posters in the race. Should make for an interesting read. Any others who agree?

Mr. Toad, surely you will agree or is there an element of fear, losing the popular vote I mean?

horses asz more like

• Like 1

We need a campaign, election promises, vote buying, what can the poster of the year offer us, the TV proletariat? Free Leos at 7/11, unlimited free wifi, a weekend in a resort of our choice?

How do the candidates intend to return happiness to the TV electorate?

Vote Jingthing

The Toad was not squashed, or eaten or bitten by NancyL's cat! Hooray!!!!!!

NancyL...the social worker who called my esteemed candidate a perv.

Wait here for good news forthcoming !! I can say no more at the moment.

Nancy with her anti British rankings in another thread will certainly not be getting my vote

• Like 1

UG he might have blocked you!

• Like 1