ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

So after 132 pages, the update is this...

Jingthing just bought a new mattress.

Not yet...............coffee1.gif ...............He's wondering whether to risk his neck to save 5 baht to cross a busy dual carriageway to place an order........rolleyes.gif ................w00t.gif

Oh!

I hadn't realized we have left the folksy true home stories (we're all just folks, AW SHUCKS!) phase to another digging up ancient threads out of context baiting phase.rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Not yet...............coffee1.gif ...............He's wondering whether to risk his neck to save 5 baht to cross a busy dual carriageway to place an order........rolleyes.gif ................w00t.gif

Tie it to the roof of a baht bus.

Free delivery. Duh.

Just these 4 muppets? Who was in charge of the selection process?

Your name was suggested ... a few of your OP's were perused.

There was a little schoolboy sniggering heard in the Library.

The Headmaster yelled ... NEXT.

Thus, consideration of the ultimate weapon a genuine POTY was sunk before it was launched.

Every one in class with school boy sniggering your name.Still let you in. cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Tie it to the roof of a baht bus.

Free delivery. Duh.

You paid for it in the price tag Jingthing. Duh.

Oh!

I hadn't realized we have left the folksy true home stories (we're all just folks, AW SHUCKS!) phase to another digging up ancient threads out of context baiting phase.rolleyes.gif

Heeeeeeeeeeey, you wannabeeeeeee poster of the year ????????

Well some of us remember stuff............Don't forget that mon ami...........smile.png

You have to be careful in those baht busses don't you.

Oh!

Heeeeeeeeeeey, you wannabeeeeeee poster of the year ????????

Well some of us remember stuff............Don't forget that mon ami...........smile.png

Love me. Love my mattress.

I can take the heat.

In the kitchen.

The buck stops here.

Chicken in the pot.

Farmer in the dell.

Edited by Jingthing

Let me see if I can breath a little levity and joy into this, almost lead weighted thread.

The Boys have a wee bit of fun.

The PC brigade will go nuts ... but I don't care.

Having some fun ... with a small temper tantrum at the end when it finished.

Enjoy watching it ... I did.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zucv0l9Bqs&feature=youtu.be

Complaints are 3rd floor, second door on the right..

I'd vote for the two young guys in the video... such maturity and pleasantness compared to the other 4 candidates

Cheers

Fletch smile.png

Well, we've gotten serious, again.

While we've been posting, one of the young ones was worked out a solution for Mr Bitey.

Kids do the darnedest things sometimes ...

David. I like this video. I'd like to see more. Is this the manual cat-size TGAU? Mr. Bitey would like the automatic model, please.

Good job of not showing the child's face, but showing the cat to his best advantage.

The cat looks like a cousin of Mr. Bitey's.

Edited by NancyL

I wonder who all Jt's excessive votes gone get about 1 hour before poll closurecoffee1.gif

Many are hoping for this plan ... patiently awaiting Moderation approval ... whistling.gif

I am disappointed this year in the way this contest has developed. In the past it was a way for regular posters to have a little dig at each other and give recognition to the enjoyment some of the posts have given. The end award was never taken seriously by anyone.

This year it has changed. It has in the end become a contest by someone who must have the award to add to the collection on the mantelpiece.

It is sad, the award is worth nothing and never has been. What is priceless it the rapport between people who may never see each other but have become friends in some way through this forum.

The end of an era I guess.

Surely it's time for a new candidate? and a return to the past. I propose the addition of: "None of The Above", to the candidacy list smile.png

Smokie/ Admin could it be done? smile.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know it makes sense: Vote None of the Above1.

1. A real alternative to: Mrs Doubtfire; Rainbowdash the prancing pony; Costas (aka Tony Conti) the Greek gigolo; and "Saint" David

Seems to me "Rolling Thunder" Vietnam Style Saturation Posters who get the Votes,regardless of content.

Content ... whistling.gif

JT (and others) have been asked now by 3 members for a list of his OP's which they consider worthy.

His reply ... BahHumbug ... the Peanut Gallery can go look for themselves.

Too busy flouncing mattresses apparently.

But I will say ... his campaigning though is a machine ... can't deny that.

Just to show no cats were harmed in conducting this campaign -- at least by me:

attachicon.gifMorris.jpgattachicon.gif100_4183.jpg

What Mr. Bitey really needs is a TGAU

Yeah, the cat seems to be alive in the second picture.

Which was taken before the first picture, actually.

So you're telling us porkies again with your claim, to show no cats were harmed.

What I wanted to say actually is that the cats is the only one which looks alive.

Edited by Anthony5
  • Like 1

Just to show no cats were harmed in conducting this campaign -- at least by me:

attachicon.gifMorris.jpgattachicon.gif100_4183.jpg

What Mr. Bitey really needs is a TGAU

Yeah, the cat seems to be alive in the second picture.

Which was taken before the first picture, actually.

So you're telling us porkies again with your claim, to show no cats were harmed.

What I wanted to say actually is that the cats is the only one which looks alive.

No, I still stand behind my claim that no cats were harmed. It's just that in the interests of full disclosure, I want to point out that the second picture is not necessarily proof that Mr. Bitey wasn't harmed.

Perhaps I'll get a picture this evening of Mr. Bitey sitting on today's newspaper.

Edited by NancyL