ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Good Morning, Dearest members,

Today Costas will be very busy as there will be about 35 kids coming to my house to celebrate my win on the POTY 2014 election.

All school mates of my wife's sons.

If the house is still standing, I will deliver my acceptance speech tomorrow morning.

The tiara can be delivered later, you don't have to rush.

Have a nice day everyone.

Are these 35 kids (or their parents) soon to become Thai Visa members?

• Like 1

Today Costas will be very busy as there will be about 35 kids coming to my house to celebrate my win on the POTY 2014 election.

If the house is still standing, I will deliver my acceptance speech tomorrow morning.

As you can see by the vote count of Khun Costas and myself ... we don't resort to those tactics.

Mind you ... I hope MissFarmGirl voted for me ... unsure.png

Costas ... can I send the boys up to join the Party?

• Like 1

Dearest Nancy,

Don't worry.

As I said before, winning in life is not everything.......being appreciated is a great deal.

And a lot of members have appreciated your work in real life or on Thai visa up to now.

Be happy and have a Happy New Year with your family.

Do you want their votes?

• Like 1

Good Morning Costas. Greece is in a mess.... again. Any comments?

when was Greece a mess, and how is Greece a mess again?

There are bigger issues here, than Greece being in a mess.

Greece is in a mess for the past 561 years.

Winning the POTY, is the most important issue.

But I do believe the tiara is mine.

Fear me, other competitors.............

The POTY is mine this yearthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

That is it !!

I am sending around the men in their little white coats and a huge straightjacket.

Bye, bye crazy man...... see you in one of those fantasies, maybe laugh.png

• Like 2

That is it !!

I am sending around the men in their little white coats and a huge straightjacket.

Bye, bye crazy man...... see you in one of those fantasies, maybe laugh.png

I would prefer a medium size straightjacket.

BUT......rejoice, Dearest members...........the vote swing has started already.thumbsup.gif

Somebody has voted for me.

Thank you, Sir/Madam, may you live a long Happy life, full of roses and other smelling plants.

My gratitude is with you for ever and ever.

I've not had the pleasure of meeting Costas, but he does seem like a genuinely nice guy. It's a shame to see a nice guy finish last. I hope he can pick up some additional votes (not mine, but from a certain disingenuous person, who claims he's a nice guy but insists on wishing Merry Christmas to someone who doesn't celebrate the holiday. Thank god this contest isn't during Mother's Day, because he'd be wishing me Happy Mother's Day, wouldn't he, which would really be cruel)

I've not had the pleasure of meeting Costas, but he does seem like a genuinely nice guy. It's a shame to see a nice guy finish last. I hope he can pick up some additional votes (not mine, but from a certain disingenuous person, who claims he's a nice guy but insists on wishing Merry Christmas to someone who doesn't celebrate the holiday. Thank god this contest isn't during Mother's Day, because he'd be wishing me Happy Mother's Day, wouldn't he, which would really be cruel)

Merry Christmas JTsmile.png

Happy Mothers day Nancysmile.png

• Like 2

Costas and David now do not have a chance, so their combined votes (currently 122) are up for grabs.

Why aren't NancyL and JT groveling campaigning for these potential last-day votes?

Why should people change their votes? I understand if your candidate drops out but no one's dropping out here.

Costas and David now do not have a chance, so their combined votes (currently 122) are up for grabs.

Why aren't NancyL and JT groveling campaigning for these potential last-day votes?

Why should people change their votes? I understand if your candidate drops out but no one's dropping out here.

The very fact that they can means they probably will.

Actually, you never know. Two years ago, Jingthing was far ahead of everyone and at the last moment Tutsiwarrior - who was in something like tenth place - suddenly had a surge and dashed Jingthing's hopes against the rocks. If someone had forced him out of the running a few days before, he never would have triumphed the way that he did.

Dropping out?

How can I ever do that?

Already another very, very kind person has honoured me with his/her vote.

I'm the winner......no doubt at all.

The top 2 are already feeling the pressure, wetting their pants.

More Votes, please people for David and me.

We are the chosen ones................thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Actually, you never know. Two years ago, Jingthing was far ahead of everyone and at the last moment Tutsiwarrior - who was in something like tenth place - suddenly had a surge and dashed Jingthing's hopes against the rocks. If someone had forced him out of the running a few days before, he never would have triumphed the way that he did.

Yeeeeeeeh, I was set for a surge but was chucked out, my gang is most upset.....sad.png ...........tongue.png

• Like 1

In a few months, I " change money, I hope that because of Greece Euro will not fall to 35 for a baht; I remind you that Greece lied to enter Eurozone and now they are crying for help !

In a few months, I " change money, I hope that because of Greece Euro will not fall to 35 for a baht; I remind you that Greece lied to enter Eurozone and now they are crying for help !

We can't hold Costas responsible for all the Greek problems. Costas is a fine upstanding citizen of the world and if D48 wasn't in the poll, Costas would have my x.

• Like 2

offtopic.gif

offtopic.gif ..............................post-4641-1156693976.gif