ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I deny the dirty charges in David48's post and in a rare move I will report that post. I can't believe he'd post such garbage. Wow.

Great idea.

In the process, your PM content will be revived and the Moderation Team can make their own judgement.

I have no fear ... I remember what you wrote.

NeverDie ... the rule is not to repost it ... I'm not breaking that rule.

If I lose you as a mate over this ... so be it.

I'm a man of principle ... I won't take a backward step.

JT ... I notice that you don't deny this ... just that you will 'report' me.

Sort of says it all ... rolleyes.gif

At this stage in the conversation some maybe questioning ... OMG ... why does David48 go so hard at Jingthing?

If some members are left who have an open mind to the facts ... this is why.

JT and I don't agree on many things ... nothing wrong with that ... diversity and originality in thinking is an attribute to be admired ... not derided.

So JT and I often cross swords.

<deleted>

JT is good for the Forum ... he brings a perspective and a post count, second to none ... I fully acknowledge that.

But also acknowledge that quantity and quality are different things.

Tis now 1.40am here in Australia, time for some shut eye.

Thanks to WhamBam and geronimo ... you guys were beyond reproach. Definitely a dynamic duo ... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

WhamBam ... I hope your Lassie is on the mend.

geronimo ... did you catch anything today fishing?

And NO ... neither of them are me, both members are not from my birth country and yes, both live in Thailand.

To Nancy and Costas ... assuming you don't win ... congratulations in taking part.

Specifically to Costas ... well done 'ole son. I hope to share a beer with you one day soon.

To JT ... despite the above, well done (I presume) on winning the comp this year.

You have been unwavering on just how much it meant to you and that winning a POTY will be a defining moment in your life.

I'm sure I'll read your acceptance speech in the morning.

You have run a good campaign ... thumbsup.gif

My only comment is ... why does there have to be campaigning at all?

To those who voted for me ... my warmest thanks ... wai.gif

To those who got culled ... a call goes out to you. trans .. I know that especially hit home.

Auntie Patsy ... you deserve special mention ... maybe the Boys will one day go skiing in Europe. Maybe, one day you will meet them in Thailand .. or make the big swim to Australia. There is always a pillow for you at our place.

Mr Smokie ... well done again this year. Maybe a few tweaks for next year ... and there will be a next year.

If I missed anyone ... apologies ... it's way late here.

In a months time I hope to be back with my Family in Thailand.

For me ... that's what it is all about.

A liking for Thailand and a love of Family.

Not nice, David. Isn't it against the rules to divulge the contents of a PM in the open forum?

Alleged, Last minute dirty tricks most foul. I am not surprised but I am truly disgusted.

never i seen nasty nasty posting like this

• Like 1

At this stage in the conversation some maybe questioning ... OMG ... why does David48 go so hard at Jingthing?

we just all thoughts you dont like the gays

No -- only loving family too mut. I've said it before over crowing about family values is often political code for diminishing the humanity of gay people.

• Like 1

At this stage in the conversation some maybe questioning ... OMG ... why does David48 go so hard at Jingthing?.

we just all thoughts you dont like the gays

No -- only loving family too mut. I've said it before over crowing about family values is often political code for diminishing the humanity of gay people.

JT ... you are right again.

How could I have not seen this before ... facepalm.gif

It seems that the contenders on here are not able to follow this quote......so IMO ....Poster of the Year .....should be ....none of the above......to give respect to Costas, as he did not enter in a mudslinging contest......he should award the prize to.....none of the above.......

A sad lot you are.....

post-179267-0-27656900-1419957078_thumb.

• Like 2

never i seen nasty nasty posting like this

In the 2 weeks since you have joined ... I'm sure you have seen a lot ... whistling.gif.

i been many forum. you thinks this only forum in world cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

you nasty nasty posting all time. never nice. bah.gifbah.gif

Moz ... since you have only made posts on this thread, and the JT Campaign thread in the Pattaya Forum ... are you well qualified to judge in your two weeks since joining here?

It seems that the contenders on here are not able to follow this quote......so IMO ....Poster of the Year .....should be ....none of the above......to give respect to Costas, as he did not enter in a mudslinging contest......he should award the prize to.....none of the above.......

A sad lot you are.....

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-12-28-20-32-18-1.png

That's very nice ... but I'd like to see how you'd measure up if someone posted outrageous garbage directly at you.

• Like 1

i been many forum. you thinks this only forum in world cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

you nasty nasty posting all time. never nice. bah.gifbah.gif

Moz ... since you have only made posts on this thread, and the JT Campaign thread in the Pattaya Forum ... are you well qualified to judge in your two weeks since joining here?

I looking here on forum long time. now holidays i posting an back work january i only reading.

whys u always stalkering me??? why you keeps looking my postings before?? I dont like the stalkerer!!!!!

i see many many times u say about new poster.

why cannot be new poster? why always you trying scare people away for using forum??

• Like 2

If some members are left who have an open mind to the facts ... this is why.

JT and I don't agree on many things ... nothing wrong with that ... diversity and originality in thinking is an attribute to be admired ... not derided.

So JT and I often cross swords.

<deleted>

JT is good for the Forum ... he brings a perspective and a post count, second to none ... I fully acknowledge that.

But also acknowledge that quantity and quality are different things.

Tis now 1.40am here in Australia, time for some shut eye.

Thanks to WhamBam and geronimo ... you guys were beyond reproach. Definitely a dynamic duo ... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

WhamBam ... I hope your Lassie is on the mend.

geronimo ... did you catch anything today fishing?

And NO ... neither of them are me, both members are not from my birth country and yes, both live in Thailand.

To Nancy and Costas ... assuming you don't win ... congratulations in taking part.

Specifically to Costas ... well done 'ole son. I hope to share a beer with you one day soon.

To JT ... despite the above, well done (I presume) on winning the comp this year.

You have been unwavering on just how much it meant to you and that winning a POTY will be a defining moment in your life.

I'm sure I'll read your acceptance speech in the morning.

You have run a good campaign ... thumbsup.gif

My only comment is ... why does there have to be campaigning at all?

To those who voted for me ... my warmest thanks ... wai.gif

To those who got culled ... a call goes out to you. trans .. I know that especially hit home.

Auntie Patsy ... you deserve special mention ... maybe the Boys will one day go skiing in Europe. Maybe, one day you will meet them in Thailand .. or make the big swim to Australia. There is always a pillow for you at our place.

Mr Smokie ... well done again this year. Maybe a few tweaks for next year ... and there will be a next year.

If I missed anyone ... apologies ... it's way late here.

In a months time I hope to be back with my Family in Thailand.

For me ... that's what it is all about.

A liking for Thailand and a love of Family.

Not nice, David. Isn't it against the rules to divulge the contents of a PM in the open forum? I'm copying it to make a record of it.

In regard to this string please explain where David has divulged the contents of a PM?

Stop Press. David48 has just resurrected a more than one month old thread of his on the Plants Pets and Vets forum about his dog dying. Could this be his final throw of the dice!

he making his dog dying for win the election? what u meaning??

Of course i'm not suggesting that, he started that thread long before the POTY thread started, and it had clearly ran it's course more two weeks ago. I'm sure that it is just a coincidence that a few hours before polling stations close he chose to resurrect it.rolleyes.gif

Only an idiot would think a guy would resurrect a thread regarding his Dog dying to try and gain 100 odd votes in a couple of hours

• Like 2

Unbelievable. The ugliest finish in Poster of the Year history and there have been some very ugly ones! Congratulations, dude, you take the cake.

Who care! It only matters if you care, don't!

Don't let this spoil the evening!

10 minutes to fireworks, no matter who wins!

Once again, I was busy answering a question on another part of Thai Visa and missed the really juicy part that was deleted.

I hope it was really ugly and people will consider moving their vote away from David and to me in protest -- but not enough to take the tiara away from Jingthing.

David should come in last!

I missed it too, and I'm happy for that, judging by JT's reaction, must have been truly nasty.. So it's a good thing, that it is gone by now!

1 min mark!!

Edited by whitemouse
  • Like 1

I seem to have won.rolleyes.gif

Given the excitement, I do not have a victory statement to release as yet.

Please be patient and I will get back to you.

Don't anticipate too much, I'm no tutsiwarrior.

Time finished now. who close the voting?

best poster for year win.

• Like 1

This calls for real celebration!

Too bad we don't have REAL Mexican restaurants here, even Toronto has 2 Chipotle locations now, was there in Sept, let me tell you guys, authentic as hell! $9.88 for huge chicken burrito, choise of sour cream or cheese, but you can't have both!

• Like 2