ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Just these 4 muppets? Who was in charge of the selection process?

Your name was suggested ... a few of your OP's were perused.

There was a little schoolboy sniggering heard in the Library.

The Headmaster yelled ... NEXT.

Thus, consideration of the ultimate weapon a genuine POTY was sunk before it was launched.

Doesn't take me much to get a rise out of you. In fact i always suspected you were stalking me.

In any case i made a mistake. Who put THAT muppet for for voting. Don't need to ask who.

Just these 4 muppets? Who was in charge of the selection process?

Your name was suggested ... a few of your OP's were perused.

There was a little schoolboy sniggering heard in the Library.

The Headmaster yelled ... NEXT.

Thus, consideration of the ultimate weapon a genuine POTY was sunk before it was launched.

Doesn't take me much to get a rise out of you. In fact i always suspected you were stalking me.

In any case i made a mistake. Who put THAT muppet for for voting. Don't need to ask who.

And a very happy New Year to you too Sir.

• Like 1

I'd go for the foam mattress. Supposedly they memorise your body shape while you sleep. Thus leading to a perfect night's sleep.

So, basically, you are not thrashing around on a horrible hard mattress.

Thrashing around on the bed - interesting turn of phrase, is that when the aircon comes on? tongue.pngblink.png

There will be media gathering at JT's place soon. He will be preparing his first spin speech as I write this and for the first time since this epic contest began, he will finally allow himself to believe he's done it. Patience dear fellow, patience!

• Like 1

Honestly, I really hope this JT thing holds. He's been robbed so many times before. The guy really finally deserves some credit for being the single most consistent contributor on this forum for so many years. You go JT!

I wouldn't go as far as to say the "single". There are a few, some didn't get nominated. But yes, he does deserve it.

Honestly, I really hope this JT thing holds. He's been robbed so many times before. The guy really finally deserves some credit for being the single most consistent contributor on this forum for so many years. You go JT!

I wouldn't go as far as to say the "single". There are a few, some didn't get nominated. But yes, he does deserve it.

I challenge anyone to name another poster who has started so many original post of so many diverse topics. Sure there are many witty posters who simply respond, but in terms of actually thinking up new stuff to post, he is in a class by himself.

I rise to that challenge and name David 48.

I'm sure if you actually counted new threads, it would be close. In the general forum, every other day, there will be a new topic started by David and always thought provoking.

There will be media gathering at JT's place soon. He will be preparing his first spin speech as I write this and for the first time since this epic contest began, he will finally allow himself to believe he's done it. Patience dear fellow, patience!

Five hours left. There is still time for NancyL to mount a campaign for a majority of those votes that are up for grabs.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to the acceptance speech.

I am looking forward to when he has won and it is too late to take it back. He probably has some things to say about the other contestants that are not so flattering, that he could not say on the campaign trail. tongue.png

You mean we'll get to see the real JT?

May I take this opportunity to apologies to my team/gang at my removal from this contest that I could not prevent...

I would like to thank my team for the piss ups they provided during my campaign. I would like to thank them for the continuous piss ups after I was unexpectedly "REMOVED" from the contest and look forward to tomorrows.

You have all been great in our quest but the powers that be have removed one of the most drunken posters on TV which to me is/was a calamity..........Next year will be different cos I will post gooooooooy stuff, pics of girls in birthday suits a few days in advance of the contest......Soooo, stay firm boys, (no not you JT) we have a year to do stuff.

Hip hip.....Hooooooooooraaaa...........thumbsup.gif ....................smile.png

Keep on Revving in the Free World !!!

• Like 1

I'd go for the foam mattress. Supposedly they memorise your body shape while you sleep. Thus leading to a perfect night's sleep.

So, basically, you are not thrashing around on a horrible hard mattress.

That foam mattress must have an awefully large memory.

• Like 1