ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I am not British nor do I dress in women's clothing.

That said I can recommend a Christmas season t.v. special from the BBC:

The Boy in the Dress.

Very heart warming message of tolerance.

If you say so...................coffee1.gif

Indeed, I DO say so!

post-37101-0-96428300-1419935425_thumb.jhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04w7pgj

Edited by Jingthing

What a sad comment on ones lifestyle when one is reduced to begging and pleading for votes in a forum, ye gods one wonders what would happen if the poor soul was to be disqualified from the contest?

Man flies (jumps) from 10th floor of condo due to broken heart perhaps?

It isn't even if the matter is a serious earth shaking matter It's all in a fantasy cyber world of self perceived popularity.

Now perchance Jingthing wins is this forum going to large enough to accommodate him and his ego I ask?

My Sovereign Lady, Queen Elizabeth 2nd has Queens honour list, is theire a''queens honour list for Pattaya hence the ongoing campaign to take the crown?

gla_rhf_pcf_25_large.jpg

Others are finally seeing the light!

Back to some more fun stuff, BOOZE, I'd like to share that I hold an official BARTENDING certificate from Harvard Univerisity. Yes, that Harvard. I hold no other degree from that legendary mental institution.

My official reason for going for the bartending qualification was for a backup against starvation with my liberal arts background.

The REAL reason was to be able to know the really cool drinks to order as back then in my salad days I was a barfly about town in Boston.

That was a real eye opener.

I'd order cocktails and the bartender would say I don't know how to make that, and I would say: Here is how!

Ultimately, that got tedious and for a while was favoring shots of Courvoisier Cognac while puffing on Dunhill ciggies which I didn't inhale.

Also perhaps of some interest I have a Minister's ordination from a mail order church in Hawaii but I lost the document.

Buy another one laugh.png

http://www.wcm.org/certificates.html

Doctor%20of%20Divinity%20one%20inch.jpg

• Like 1

"We are not amused".

Speak for yourself, I think the whole thread is rather amusing

Oh dear......a person that doesn't know what quotation marks mean, or, if they did, whom the quote comes from (allegedly).

I'll give you a clue. A queen (not Jingthing).

Edited by KarenBravo

What time tomorrow does this farce end? Midnight, is there a broom involved?

It is all rather silly. I will be glad to see the end of it. I just can't help myself and keep popping in, but for what I know not!!!!!!!!

Back to some more fun stuff, BOOZE, I'd like to share that I hold an official BARTENDING certificate from Harvard Univerisity. Yes, that Harvard. I hold no other degree from that legendary mental institution.

My official reason for going for the bartending qualification was for a backup against starvation with my liberal arts background.

The REAL reason was to be able to know the really cool drinks to order as back then in my salad days I was a barfly about town in Boston.

That was a real eye opener.

I'd order cocktails and the bartender would say I don't know how to make that, and I would say: Here is how!

Ultimately, that got tedious and for a while was favoring shots of Courvoisier Cognac while puffing on Dunhill ciggies which I didn't inhale.

Also perhaps of some interest I have a Minister's ordination from a mail order church in Hawaii but I lost the document.

I do recall another politician (JT falls into that group) that said he didn't inhale. Mr. Clinton also said he didn't do someone something else involving Monica whats her name and got away with that too. This just goes to show how popular he was to be able to lie to the Nation and get away with it. Being as The Nation is not allowed to be spoken of here, that just leaves the Bangkok Post and somehow I don't think JT has the ability /motivation to convince them that he didn't in fact inhale (or swallow). It's not too late to make a switch and pull the rug out from under JT's feet. It isn't about the person behind the posts, only the posts themselves.

Btw I would love to meet up and give your bartending talents a work out sometime. I love to drink cocktails. Perhaps at the annual TV piss up (If sire would graciously consent).

Whatever happens, I have the utmost respect for you and every member in this thread.

Cheers and "Happy New Mia"

What time tomorrow does this farce end? Midnight, is there a broom involved?

It is all rather silly. I will be glad to see the end of it. I just can't help myself and keep popping in, but for what I know not!!!!!!!!

yea it's like a pimple on your ass you just can stop scratching. Just give JT the Golden Star on his profile and let's call it a day. Maybe send him a t-shit that says I am TV POY Boy 2014 and give him a year's subscription to baht buses for dummies.

• Like 2

"We are not amused".

Oh dear......a person that doesn't know what quotation marks mean, or, if they did, whom the quote comes from (allegedly).

Oh dear, another presumptive fool and poster that doesn't understand the written play on words

• Like 1

I'm sure before the internet went down I had 57 votes.

Now it's 56w00t.gif

Stop playing with the old fart......you never know what can happen.

Neverdie, are the 300 coming by train?

Are you sure it hasn't been derailed?

Or they are still fighting for Costas and Greece?

• Like 2

"We are not amused".

Oh dear, another presumptive fool and poster that doesn't understand the written play on words

Oh dear another double misunderstanding!

• Like 1

Good Morning Costas. Greece is in a mess.... again. Any comments?

In a few months, I " change money, I hope that because of Greece Euro will not fall to 35 for a baht; I remind you that Greece lied to enter Eurozone and now they are crying for help !

i know they lied. They wasn´t qualified to enter the Eurozone, so they lied.

Perhaps we should have this contest twice a year. To enable us "Thrown to the Wayside" to up our auntie.

In fact, in July i am going to be a Great Auntie - so the timing couldn't be any better. I could post drooling piccies of a newborn.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

I am not British nor do I dress in women's clothing.

That said I can recommend a Christmas season t.v. special from the BBC:

The Boy in the Dress.

Very heart warming message of tolerance.

If you say so...................coffee1.gif

Indeed, I DO say so!

attachicon.gif7663248-low_res-.jpghttp://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04w7pgj

I can't see why anyone would admit openly to not being British,and equally to not dressing up in women's clothing.

I think if one is comfortable with one's sexuality, then the clothes are not going to matter

SC

• Like 1

I'd go for the foam mattress. Supposedly they memorise your body shape while you sleep. Thus leading to a perfect night's sleep.

So, basically, you are not thrashing around on a horrible hard mattress.

The 100 percent latex foam mattress has no memory foam. The one with the pocket spring has a top layer of memory foam, but it is very thin so I think not a big factor.

• Like 1

Perhaps we should have this contest twice a year. To enable us "Thrown to the Wayside" to up our auntie.

In fact, in July i am going to be a Great Auntie - so the timing couldn't be any better. I could post drooling piccies of a newborn.

Please, stop! I'll vote for you - the threat alone is enough

I agree Smokes could run one and JT the other, oh what what an amusing time we could all have, plus make it a 12 month vote, so both can go on all year round.

For those that don't understand my humour, the Ice Queen is only joking.

I'd go for the foam mattress. Supposedly they memorise your body shape while you sleep. Thus leading to a perfect night's sleep.

So, basically, you are not thrashing around on a horrible hard mattress.

The 100 percent latex foam mattress has no memory foam. The one with the pocket spring has a top layer of memory foam, but it is very thin so I think not a big factor.

It's bad enough that your mother remembers; you don't want a mattress that reminds you of your former adonic (adonoidal? like an adonis) figure, when your contemporary corpulent frame reclines upon it. Nor do you want to be wallowing in a selenial (selenic? moon-like) crater when you lose weight in the future (could happen...).

Best to take each day as day as it comes, one at a time

SC

• Like 1