ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I vote close voting.

Or are we waiting for the other 159, 900 members to vote?

I am...............facepalm.gif ...........................laugh.png

Maybe you need a tune-up or some fine tuning rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

And with 1 more vote you have exceeded all expectations?

Keep on rocking revving in the free world !! smile.png

Edited by WhamBam
  • Like 1

I think the original self righteous, sanctimonious stuff started before midnight, but it was an early night for me, so I must have missed the after midnight posts. laugh.png

What had all been pretty good natured mirth, unfortunately ended when Nancy started PUI.

"Informed consent", almost like sitting at a hospital board of ethics. whistling.gif

• Like 2

No more talking about kids or pictures of the same ilk please on this thread.

Yes yhey are adorable but let's get to grips with the Rotary Club and David's inability to grow carrots.

Where is the late run going to come from?

I say vote Todd Weston

....he will still be able to give a speech inebriated!

David cannot grow carrots? Well, I'll be blowed!! That must lose loadsa votes laugh.png

Get them thar roots down David48.

Vote David48 the man who cannot grow carrots

No more talking about kids or pictures of the same ilk please on this thread.

Yes yhey are adorable but let's get to grips with the Rotary Club and David's inability to grow carrots.

Where is the late run going to come from?

I say vote Todd Weston

....he will still be able to give a speech inebriated!

Well, I was planning a late run, but then you left me out of the list despite being nominated...

Is this official ?

Who is authorized to name the nominees. I haven't heard of half of them and 1/4 of them are certainly not what I consider good posters.

Seems like it just one of the little cliques on this forum nominating each other, mostly being on the general forum.

What about :-

rgs2001uk

aYg

tgeezer

bkkjames

bluespunk

winniethekwai

Thaiatheart

rubl

samran

streetcowboy

sunshine51

I could name many more.

Well, OK I'd had a long day and a few red wines. I think David's twins are cute. I just don't think it's a good idea for him to be showing them to the entire world on a public forum where someone could piece together details about where he (and they live). They can't give their informed consent to be shown to the entire world and these posts stay on the internet for a long time. That part of my post I think is still valid and deserves to be mentioned.

Some of the other language I used to describe David's actions was out-of-line and for that I apologize.

At no time did I say anything inappropriate about the twins. They're adorable.

I missed your posts, but kind of glad as I have got the gist of it now.

I used to come onto the forum after one too many, but I stay well away from computers and Forums, social networks and emails. I used to embarrass myself after recalling my actions, comments, commitments ......

I have taken up public streaking instead - far safer wink.png and more fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streaking

NEVERDIE FOR PM, erm Poster Of The Year I mean.

THANKYOU Sir, kind words. I would of commented a bit earlier but I took at tumble today and ended up in the hospital again.

On the upside, my vote tally doubled today!

:D

• Like 1

Is this official ?

Who is authorized to name the nominees. I haven't heard of half of them and 1/4 of them are certainly not what I consider good posters.

Seems like it just one of the little cliques on this forum nominating each other, mostly being on the general forum.

rgs2001uk

aYg

tgeezer

bkkjames

bluespunk

winniethekwai

Thaiatheart

rubl

samran

streetcowboy

sunshine51

I could name many more.

This is a FUN topic that has nothing to do with TV. Have some fun or leave it alone.......YOU could have nominated .

Is this official ?

rgs2001uk

aYg

tgeezer

bkkjames

bluespunk

winniethekwai

Thaiatheart

rubl

samran

streetcowboy

sunshine51

I could name many more.

This is a FUN topic that has nothing to do with TV. Have some fun or leave it alone.......YOU could have nominated .

Sounds like a dictatorship.

Who is authorized to name the nominees.

I could name many more.

Neeranam ... there was a thread running ... thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014-nominations ... went for 23 pages.

The names were taken from them ... nothing nefarious.

As for being Cliques on the General Forum ... not really.

Most of my time is split between the Farming Forum and the Australian side of the Visa Forum, plus some time down at the Pub and the Pet Forum ... maybe our paths don't cross often.

Don't give smokie36 a hard time ... he does his best under difficult circumstances.

Is this official ?

rgs2001uk

aYg

tgeezer

bkkjames

bluespunk

winniethekwai

Thaiatheart

rubl

samran

streetcowboy

sunshine51

I could name many more.

You should apply to be a Mod. No one asked me to nominate.

Edited by Neeranam

What about :-...

I could name many more.

Neeranam ... there was a thread running ... thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014-nominations ... went for 23 pages.

Most of my time is split between the Farming Forum and the Australian side of the Visa Forum, plus some time down at the Pub and the Forum ... maybe our paths don't cross often.

Don't give smokie36 a hard time ... he does his best under difficult circumstances.

Then why did he ignore some of the names?

Is this official ?

rgs2001uk

aYg

tgeezer

bkkjames

bluespunk

winniethekwai

Thaiatheart

rubl

samran

streetcowboy

sunshine51

I could name many more.

You should apply to be a Mod.

I did but they said your tooooooooooooooo crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7m .............w00t.gif

• Like 1

Is this official ?

rgs2001uk

aYg

tgeezer

bkkjames

bluespunk

winniethekwai

Thaiatheart

rubl

samran

streetcowboy

sunshine51

I could name many more.

The topic was opened originally in 'The Pub' where some were nominated. The topic was open long enough for people to make nominations.

Yes there are many other good posters and we have said so, but if there names were not put forward, that is not the fault of those listed.

• Like 2

What about :-...

I could name many more.

Most of my time is split between the Farming Forum and the Australian side of the Visa Forum, plus some time down at the Pub and the Forum ... maybe our paths don't cross often.

Then why did he ignore some of the names?

I don't know, I'm not smokie.

But I did note that there were 18 or 20 Candidates and having run polls before, I'm fairly sure that is close to the maximum number of choices for 1 page.

If the Poll goes to two pages it gets really messy with the voting and you have to record a null vote on one page and then vote for the member you want on the other page. It was tried one year and that year, everyone complained that it was to complicated.

Sometimes its just best to keep it simple.

It's nothing nefarious ... that's just not smokie's go.