ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Just came back from visiting Colin and I'm reading all the crap intelligent answers you have posted.

Especially Wham Bam Boom.

Dearest members,

You are mature, intelligent people and you can choose without hesitation the person that will lead you next year to glory.

Let's be sensible and pragmatic here.

Who do you want to lead you in these difficult times?

A softy, goodie, goodie, faithful to his g/f and caring father of his twins person or a dynamic, brilliant, hansum and with lots of money to pay out like Costas?

Do you prefer listening to the dribble or you prefer some nice brown envelopes with crispy thousand of Baht inside?

Not only that, but when elected I will keep my other promises, that I can't bother writing again, so you can read here;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/783529-vote-for-costas-in-the-next-erections/

Don't waste your time with the comments especially the ones coming from Neverdie.

Dearest Members, this is a turning point for your live for the life of Thai Visa and the continuation of Humanity.

Don't let the chance go away.

Vote sensibly

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Leave me out of this............facepalm.gif

Costas ... you talking to me?

"A softy, goodie, goodie, faithful to his g/f and caring father of his twins person".

transam ... is there a spare seat in that bus V8 out of town?

• Like 1

Throughout our investigation of the candidates we have discovered that Nancy L appears to be squeaky clean. We find this to be very suspicious and have decided that she can not be trusted. Obviously she is working under an alias, probably a mole for one of those lesser forums. The fact that she has no avatar should have been a warning to all. A quick check of the membership reveals that a total of 12 Nancy aliases have been banned so far. This must be some type of Nancy gang that George is slowly rooting out of the forum. This is serious stuff, Nancy L is currently in front and very close to the most powerful job on the planet. Don't be part of it.

Vote for Ulysses, he has an avatar

• Like 2

Costas, you said "And last but not least I promise a free milking, exclusively by myself, to all members, doesnt matter of age or gender.", what does that mean?

Me no understand

It sounds highly dubious, and not something I'd want to be involved in

• Like 1

Costas, I'll vote for you but I want beer as payment.

And not just one bottle, at least 6.

And not just cheap beer, the good stuff.

And one packet of crisps also.

Plain potato crisps, not a fan of lays seaweed and squid.

Nothing wrong with vote buying, its Thailand afterall.

One more thing, you have to change your avatar to Nana Maskouri until the elections over.

Dear potential voter,

I agree to everything else you are demanding and I double your request.

But, please, please, please NOT the Nana Mouskouri Avatar.

If you really insist, I would prefer to loose to JT.

Please, have some heart and retract your request.

Always your obedient servant (till you vote for me)..........

Just came back from visiting Colin and I'm reading all the crap intelligent answers you have posted.

Especially Wham Bam Boom.

Dearest members,

You are mature, intelligent people and you can choose without hesitation the person that will lead you next year to glory.

Let's be sensible and pragmatic here.

Who do you want to lead you in these difficult times?

A softy, goodie, goodie, faithful to his g/f and caring father of his twins person or a dynamic, brilliant, hansum and with lots of money to pay out like Costas?

Do you prefer listening to the dribble or you prefer some nice brown envelopes with crispy thousand of Baht inside?

Not only that, but when elected I will keep my other promises, that I can't bother writing again, so you can read here;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/783529-vote-for-costas-in-the-next-erections/

Don't waste your time with the comments especially the ones coming from Neverdie.

Dearest Members, this is a turning point for your life for the life of Thai Visa and the continuation of Humanity.

Don't let the chance go away.

Vote sensibly

Do not believe him, good voters. Those envelopes are still full of hot air. If one did have any money in it, it would be subsidised by the EU bailing him out like his fellow countrymen.

Vote for integrity and affluence. Vote David48

• Like 2

Jingthing level with David48 !!!

Get voting for David48

Sadly, I have to report that JT just came over the top of me and now leads me by a Vote.

A gain of 7 votes these past 3 hours ... the Gods must be Crazy!

Sigh ***

That said, we are just in the dustcloud left behind by the two main contenders.

In all honesty I think Nancy has this in the bag.

• Like 1

JT is now in contention, David you should endorse JT and switch your votes to his

speeches_churchill.jpg

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender.

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

It would be so much more interesting if the lead contenders, NancyL, Costas2008 and Jingthing decided to participate in the conversation.

This is a call out to you guys ... drop on by, stay a while.

David, I have a better suggestion.

Lets have a televised debate, so millions of people can appreciate and decide who to vote for.

I'm sure, I'll come out as a star.

As a controller of the debate, I nominate Mr Neverdie and Mr Toad.

Agree?

It would be so much more interesting if the lead contenders, NancyL, Costas2008 and Jingthing decided to participate in the conversation.

Lets have a televised debate, so millions of people can appreciate and decide who to vote for.

Agree?

no good i voted already for "neverdie".......................i hope the shock doesnt kill him!!!!!!laugh.png

• Like 1

Agree?

Sounds a Sterling Idea.

Costas, go rustle up Nancy and JT

Let's get it started ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Come, come now......................It's a two horse race....(Though only one looks like a horse)..........Shhhh..not you Nance...laugh.png

Lets keep it clean and fair, JT has bottled out, though I did think he could have pinched it, pressure can overcome any of us, so commiserations AND I hope you get better JT............thumbsup.gif

Agree?

Google + could handle this debate, no probs.