ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Goshy gosh. I feel the love... dripping down over my supernova body.

GT, Costas,Nancy or the Patsy'SmokinHot'Cat...............

You Decide good people

Moss

On Boxing Day we are going to whittle it down to the top four contenders and let them fight it out.

First..second...third...and of course the wooden spoon.

I'm sure Mossfinn will have a tear of four nations nostalgia....

I really want to win this year.

You can't imagine how much.

Too many years in the running and no cigar.

This is becoming cruel and unusual.

I seek release from this purgatory of defeat.

Can you help?

Masterful campaign tactics?

Please PM.

Do the right thing with Jingthing!

If you would stop turning off your PM function it might help! :P

JT's blocked you.

You Decide good people

Moss

On Boxing Day we are going to whittle it down to the top four contenders and let them fight it out.

Crikey, how old do you think I am?

The Four Nations finished in 1939!!

But never mind, I can't quite get 'things dripping down a supernova body', out of my head........................

• Like 2

You Decide good people

Moss

Smoky

You need to make this the 5 Nations, not four nations, considering I will be travelling most of the day tomorrow, and most people will be with family, taking into account the day, if you wanted to be currently in the bubble, I could argue it is the six nations and as Ireland are Champions, I would suggest I have a very good argument.

• Like 2

Can you help?

Please PM.

Jingthing writes ... "I seek release from this purgatory of defeat."

Mods, please take note, he wished to removed from the list of candidates in the Poll ... rolleyes.gif

"Please PM" No need to PM him for confirmation ... just release them and set us him free.

Can you help?

Please PM.

Do the right thing with Jingthing!

If you would stop turning off your PM function it might help! :P

Smokes,

I think you will find JT is praying (as opposed to preying on) to me. ;)

Maybe JT realises that people from the belief of neverdie haven't voted yet.

The key to rulersship is in my pocket.

Grovel somemore JT......Maybe apologise for your earlier nasty nasty comment. Nancy is beyond help.....however your pathetic and veiled insults are mere papercuts :D

• Like 1

You Decide good people

Moss

First of all.....I don't recall you consulting with the worlds best Campaign manager 2014.

Tut tut smokes..... What are you doing. Lo

Cat, Pigeons and all that.

Miss Patsy my door is open for your supporters.

Mr Moss, same with you Sir.

SoiBiker, even room at my Inn for you.

Vote for David48 ... thumbsup.gif

An underestimated poster is Dancealot. Nice and easy with subtle posts and interesting photos.

I've got a lot of time for Dancealot.

Top TV'er.

and he's a top bloke in the flesh ... thumbsup.gif

EDIT ... I should qualify that statement above ... facepalm.gif

He's a good Mate

... wooloomooloo, you have an eye for quality.

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

An underestimated poster is Dancealot. Nice and easy with subtle posts and interesting photos.

Top TV'er.

A mysteriously interesting man....... But he will be culled come Boxing Day.

Time for voters to consider top 5 or 6 imo

• Like 1

Top TV'er.

and he's a top bloke in the flesh ... thumbsup.gif

EDIT ... I should qualify that statement above ... facepalm.gif

He's a good Mate

... wooloomooloo, you have an eye for quality.

Please leave gay sex comments for the appropriate sub forum ;)

Poster of the year? absolute squit and <deleted>, why? we all have a say, thats normal, has anybody really gave me any good advice,, no, i usually read the the headline news here but have stopped reading the comments after, because its its always thai bashing, which [supposedly] TV does not allow, what a contradictary site!!!

• Like 1

Poster of the year? absolute squit and <deleted>, why? we all have a say, thats normal, has anybody really gave me any good advice,, no, i usually read the the headline news here but have stopped reading the comments after, because its its always thai bashing, which [supposedly] TV does not allow, what a contradictary site!!!

you obviously missed 3 new topics on farang bashing this week. please try to keep up.

Back on topic, anyone who begs for votes should be disqualified immediately and sent straight to the Pub for rehab.

Vote bkkjames.....voice of the sane !

you obviously missed 3 new topics on farang bashing this week. please try to keep up.

Back on topic, anyone who begs for votes should be disqualified immediately and sent straight to the Pub for rehab.

No thanks, i have a habit of not cherry coating it and would get impeached within 4 hours of taking office. Case in point this whole POY nonsense. Should have been binned as soon as it was started for too many reasons to list here. If anyone should get an extra star it should be a few mods like (and ex Mods) like Sheryl, Joe, and a few others that hand out good advice day in and day out and only have a "I babysit in front of TV" t-shirt to show for it.

• Like 2

No thanks, i have a habit of not cherry coating it and would get impeached within 4 hours of taking office. Case in point this whole POY nonsense. Should have been binned as soon as it was started for too many reasons to list here. If anyone should get an extra star it should be a few mods like (and ex Mods) like Sheryl, Joe, and a few others that hand out good advice day in and day out and only have a "I babysit in front of TV" t-shirt to show for it.

Only its all in good funnothing more or less

Poll master designation is not by popular vote. The time of the pub clique mafia is over.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So it's awarded by you stamping your feet and throwing your handbag?

.....seems fair. God help us.

19 votes

Come On Pats

Mossy.

On your watch Patsy lost a vote last night and the offending voter even confessed taking his vote to thangthings camp......you seemed to be napping or something.

.......neverdie isn't happy.

Sir

May I explain?

The person who has defected has done it out of sympathy, a plea no less to the people of Pattaya, I have no fan base, unless the people of Rugby come to my aid, or of the high mountains in the Great Tours, or of the great motoring guys or of Golfing stardom, but of Pattaya, what can I do?

Unless the Ladies come to my aid, the great English Oaks of the Pub, every Irishmen that has seen propaganda outside of its remit, I fear we will run out of time, but we know, yes we know, there can be only one................

In the words of Robert Emmett- I have done

• Like 1

19 votes

Come On Pats

Mossy.

On your watch Patsy lost a vote last night and the offending voter even confessed taking his vote to thangthings camp......you seemed to be napping or something.

.......neverdie isn't happy.

Sir

May I explain?

The person who has defected has done it out of sympathy, a plea no less to the people of Pattaya, I have no fan base, unless the people of Rugby come to my aid, or of the high mountains in the Great Tours, or of the great motoring guys or of Golfing stardom, but of Pattaya, what can I do?

Unless the Ladies come to my aid, the great English Oaks of the Pub, every Irishmen that has seen propaganda outside of its remit, I fear we will run out of time, but we know, yes we know, there can be only one................

In the words of Robert Emmett- I have done

All is forgiven......in large for such a wonderful response.

I guess a Rat wearing Gucci is still a rat.

Sorry Patsy, it seems your days are numbered Hun......it looks like it's between JT & david or perhaps Costas.