ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you guys not rest, get laid, eat or anything? laugh.pngwhistling.gif

Said the man with 95 posts in this thread alone.

That's BS ... 100%

Calling me a liar, which I don't really appreciate but it seems that it's you that's been caught lying and not for the first time. Not expecting an apology.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785491-thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014-vote-now/?p=8850270

• Like 1

Come on guys ... you must remember Sandmans posts ... strange but so searching.. he was so brave to ask those questions.

He must be worth more votes than he has now.

Lets vote for him and hope for more from him.

That's BS ... 100%

Calling me a liar, which I don't really appreciate but it seems that it's you that's been caught lying and not for the first time. Not expecting an apology.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785491-thaivisa-poster-of-the-year-2014-vote-now/?p=8850270

Come on guy's calm down

. I still don't think it's a good idea to post photos and personal details about your cute, young children on a public forum in an effort to win a silly internet contest. But, hey yes it is a parent's right to do that I suppose. But, the some of the other candidates twisted my comments to make me appear to be a nasty old biddy all because I'm concerned about child safety.

Well this quote about this "silly internet contest" does it for me. I was beginning to get over a certain poster reminding me too much about the typical base colonel's wife but calling this contest silly after having made dispicable comments about our kids, yes our kids that we have seen thanks to Davids generousity develop from a just discernible bump to a balloon and then to two wonderful young children who have become our kids.

Well I admit David probably will not be getting my vote but I am certain of one person who will not.

David has been showing the kids, far prior to this thread, I do not think he has done it to garner votes, and I am not suggesting, as you deny above, he did, and I am not going back to check the exact wording.

I also have fears of internet protection, but as they are so young, to be honest my belief is that there is very little, to no danger at all, and to a certain extent, I think it is a welcome relief to some of the cantankerous vitriol that gets thrown around.

And before anyone else says it, I know I get involved too.

Moss

That's BS ... 100%

Come on guy's calm down

I doubt you'd stay mum if some condescending vapid <deleted> called you a liar. I hope I'm not wrong.

. I still don't think it's a good idea to post photos and personal details about your cute, young children on a public forum in an effort to win a silly internet contest. But, hey yes it is a parent's right to do that I suppose. But, the some of the other candidates twisted my comments to make me appear to be a nasty old biddy all because I'm concerned about child safety.

Well this quote about this "silly internet contest" does it for me. I was beginning to get over a certain poster reminding me too much about the typical base colonel's wife but calling this contest silly after having made dispicable comments about our kids, yes our kids that we have seen thanks to Davids generousity develop from a just discernible bump to a balloon and then to two wonderful young children who have become our kids.

Well I admit David probably will not be getting my vote but I am certain of one person who will not.

David has been showing the kids, far prior to this thread, I do not think he has done it to garner votes, and I am not suggesting, as you deny above, he did, and I am not going back to check the exact wording.

I also have fears of internet protection, but as they are so young, to be honest my belief is that there is very little, to no danger at all, and to a certain extent, I think it is a welcome relief to some of the cantankerous vitriol that gets thrown around.

And before anyone else says it, I know I get involved too.

Moss

Well said sir....although I'm probably not allowed to comment anymore....according to the almighty Theres limited band width or something.

Well u ad on your way JT....I won't hold my breath for your thanks for all the effort I put in for you.

You have switched back and forth and abandoned him numerous times on this very thread. What a two-faced campaign manager. Remind me never to hire you for anything in which loyalty is a prerequisite. tongue.png

Just trying to liven the vote up....smoke and mirrors stuff....welcome to politics UG, being an American I thought you'd be well accustomed to it.

You will note I was always fighting for the underdog.....at any given time ;)

That's BS ... 100%

... and I'm wrong.

thanks oldcroc ... don't know how you did that, you''l have to show me that trick one day.

lannarebirth ... you were right, and I, wrong.

Warmest apologies ... always happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

IMHO poster of the year should deserve to win not only based on the merit of their own posts but equally how tolerant they are in allowing their fellow posters the opportunity to express their views also instead of eliciting help from the moderators to delete what obviously doesn't suit their agenda?

There is nothing wrong with reporting racist posts and other bigoted crap that violates the rules. Such posters should be commended and awarded Poster of the Year. partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fShT

• Like 2

IMHO poster of the year should deserve to win not only based on the merit of their own posts but equally how tolerant they are in allowing their fellow posters the opportunity to express their views also instead of eliciting help from the moderators to delete what obviously doesn't suit their agenda?

There is nothing wrong with reporting racist posts and other bigoted crap that violates the rules. Such posters should be commended and awarded Poster of the Year. partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fShT

To be clear, for years now I almost NEVER use the report button on posts. I have in the past but not anymore. The reasons for that I can't get into. So if people are voting based on that issue, reporting or not ... I am a member who almost NEVER reports even though among some I have a completely false reputation on this matter. On the issue of reporting in general, I would say, that's up to you, none of my business, but I am telling you what I do in recent years.

Also, folks, I am not presenting myself as Mr. Perfect. I don't think there is anyone like that on the list.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Who had the most to say:

attachicon.gifNoname.jpg

attachicon.gifNoname2.jpg

attachicon.gifNoname3.jpg

It's a bit disappointing that some of the other guys didn't get in and do a bit more work to support neverdie, Geronimo, MRTOAD and some of the other funny guys who try to liven this forum up.

Anyway.....looks like it's Jingthings year - yippee, so happy for the guy....and his pet rabbits or whatever they are.

Congradulations JT.....I don't think you can be beaten from here, it would appear things have been tidied up nicely for you. :D

• Like 1

Anyone can be beaten until the final bell.

Don't forget the year of tutsiwarrior!

I can't imagine anyone could beat you from here JT.

You've gone from 20 behind to 40 in front in one day..... Remarkable really!

Good for you & fortunate for the rest of us.....;)

To be clear, for years now I almost NEVER use the report button on posts.

I don't believe you, but that will not change my vote. Poster of the Year is mostly a popularity contest and you have won our hearts over the years with all the wacky posts, complaints and whining. Who else would admit being banned from numerous restaurants for annoying the owners and being trounced by a baht bus driver?

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

To be clear, for years now I almost NEVER use the report button on posts.
I don't believe you, but that will not change my vote. Poster of the Year is mostly a popularity contest and you have won our hearts over the years with all the wacky posts, complaints and whining. Who else would admit being banned from numerous restaurants for annoying the owners and being trounced by a baht bus driver?

You should believe me. I will PM you and explain why.