ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Forgive me for not reading all 250 pages, as the kids have advent calendar with only 25 doors - pictures as well - that held my attention span a bit better.

I'm still waiting for all the "under the table money" and "gifts" to come in, but:

Mr.Toad, thanks for the cash. Can I still keep it now you've pulled out?

David 48, still waiting for that bird in your avatar to come round with the "bottle of bubbly" as you promised. Keep jumping up every time I hear a noise near the door, and asking the kids to be quiet so I can listen out for "daddy's special Christmas guest". I was nearly gutted a few minutes ago, when I read that "soihok" mentioned he'd had "a soapy scrub and quality time..." earlier this morning. Thought you'd sent her to the wrong address

Nancy L, you're a top bloke. Great idea with the short movie clip video to dress up as Mrs.Doubtfire. Fantastic how you got shots of you in real life side by side with Mrs. Doubtfire, talking at the same time. Looked like a real conversation. You gave it away a bit though by telling people how much you spend on booze. Hope that isn't where the money you promised went, as I still haven't got it?

Merry Christmas to all.

For any of you haven't sent the money yet, I'll be under the table later to collect...

Cheers

Fletch smile.png

"Fletch Lives"

Whats yer name " Ben.................Ben Dover" pleased to meet you Benlaugh.png

• Like 1

Mrs Doubtfire. Classic

I'm out of likes so I couldn't even hit fletch up.

I hope his xmas pressie arrives

I'll bet it doesn't.

Looks like JT's Santa came last nite...look at the tally...nearly double David's.

It pays to be an obnoxious sheet...doesn't it.

• Like 1

Mrs Doubtfire. Classic

I'm out of likes so I couldn't even hit fletch up.

I hope his xmas pressie arrives

I'll bet it doesn't.

Looks like JT's Santa came last nite...look at the tally...nearly double David's.

I have to confess, with Mr.Toad being the gentleman he is and "pulling out" at the last minute, I switched my vote to My Little Pony, "Rainbowdash"

Cheers

Fletch :)

• Like 1

He'll probably get lapped twice before it's over. People recognize when someone is genuine, warts and all and when someone is a report button hitting, archive dwelling, disingenuous poser. But I guess you can fool some of the people all of the time.

lannarebirth ... that's not a nice way to describe Jingthing ... 'tis Christmas after all.

In this festive time ... maybe a good time for your first OP in over 18 months.

That would a Gift to all of us.

... or you can just continue to snipe from the sidelines.

• Like 1

He'll probably get lapped twice before it's over. People recognize when someone is genuine, warts and all and when someone is a report button hitting, archive dwelling, disingenuous poser. But I guess you can fool some of the people all of the time.

lannarebirth ... that's not a nice way to describe Jingthing ... 'tis Christmas after all.

In this festive time ... maybe a good time for your first OP in over 18 months.

That would a Gift to all of us.

... or you can just continue to snipe from the sidelines.

See, disingenuous.