NRC President suggests establishment of national virtue assembly

Lite Beer

I think the idea of a National Virtue Assembly falls under the category of "beware of he who is yelling the loudest, he is unsure of what he is talking about."

A lot like the "Family Values" crowd in the USA. Those preachers are always getting caught doing nasty stuff. I kind of wish the world was filled with quiet people who do good things without much fuss. Like my hardworking Isaan neighbors...well, except for the quiet part lol.

Not being sarcastic in the least there. The Thai countryside is full of people who bust their tails day in and day out for not much money. They could work those slimy Amart politicians into the ground. I would pay money to see it too.

Money can't buy you love. Some of these reform ideas should be kept as ideas. Virtue committee? Whats next the fashion police? Some people have way to much time on their hands that would be better spent getting involved in charitable work rather than coming up with pathetic ideas like this.

This Thai blusterer and puffer suggests a national virtue assembly, but this Thai doesn't have a clue how to do it. This Thai "hopes" that the NRC will take his "idea" and add some definition to it. He recommends and idea with no substance or definition. Typical Thai.

Ahh another day another piece of comedy.

One of the reasons I love living here is the certainty that nothing changes. Governments come and Governments go, Coups happen, Junta's installed. But the common thread you can always rely upon is their collective ability to spout total nonsense, leaving you either, laughing or crying, sorry I forgot we were instructed that we are all Hap Hap Happy.....

Gotta laugh

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Well you have to admit that when there's a problem even if a few decades late someone will come up with another committee or other, this is just what you'd expect from a third rate Ronald Reagan movie , the main ingredient missing in this equation is Education , if people were educated to a proper standard you would have the virtues standards within the framework of the education system, a little bit late for that now.coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJARfU4 alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Now why was it necessary to bring poor Ronnie into this...he's dead for gosh sake!

• 2 months later...

Sure! Keep purporting stupid isolationist schemes upon the population as if it's the 1960's. Wakeup! Social Media will kill this type of crap. There are more iPhones in active use in Thailand than the entire population!