Thai ladies and their hairy legs. Its a turn off

ubonr1971

I've noticed many Thai ladies with their hairy legs and thus write this thread to find out more.

I live in the north east and perhaps its just a cultural thing up here - or is it just laziness? Either way I will have to stop looking as I find it disturbing to look at long black hairs on a women's legs that should be smooth and clean looking.

What about where you live?

cheers and keep smiling

Are u sure it's a woman?

My missus hasn't had to shave her legs, ever

Is she an amputee??????????/ I know its in bad taste but I;m not in the voting going on so tongue.pnglaugh.png

Basically she has no hair on her limbs. Low maintenance. Some Thai women are a little hairy and being black it's not that attractive.

It does tend to be the old bats who are a little furry but each to his own.....

I ONLY start to worry when the back and nipples are hairybiggrin.png

Youve met my Wife??????????w00t.gif

Why? did not you realize your kids look like melaugh.pngtongue.png

Alzheimers set in I seetongue.png , we dont have any ........................yet?

Only one that needs to shave in our house is me....the female half is smooth as silk naturally....one of my first draws to Asian women was the lack of body hair....then the more I learned the better I liked it....never went back to 2nd 3rd 4th etc place....and you are right hairy women are a turn off....maybe Whammy the caveman likes them.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 2

I've noticed this too. I think its because in general they have little or even no body hair, so there was never a culture wide trend of shaving it. So yeah some will have some leg/arm/nipple/lip hair and will probably do nothing about it.

This is not denigrating to Thai women at all. It is about Cosmetic aspects of Thai women's appearance and men's and women's choices and preferences. They would be interested to read it. I have only discussed it with one Thai woman and she said she had bee too lazy to shave that day. By and large Thai women and girls put a lot of effort into 'making themselves beautiful' and removal,of body hair is part of that process. As a man I also shave 'down there.'

In general, Thai women don't have as much body hair as European women. In Chiang Mai, I've noticed them having their lower legs waxed at the salon. That lasts longer than shaving and is good when there isn't much hair. Some of my Thai teachers have said they pluck out their underarm hair (ouch!) but it's no big deal, I guess where there isn't much of it.

Just tell your lady you'd prefer she keep the forest under control. Other Thai ladies do.

I hope you'll be equally receptive when she passes along hints about changes she'd like you to make in your personal grooming habits.

Agree. I like hairy legs on Thai ladies....very natural. And why should a woman have to shave her legs? To conform to some intolerent men's idea of what's proper? Give me a break. This thread is a classic example of ethnocentric attitudes. Is the OP willing to lose weight if some woman says he's too fat? Or color his hair because some women says he looks old? Or dress better?

Once a woman shaves her legs, she'll have to do it all the time. Thai ladies, don't shave your legs!

Clearly yet another troll topic denigrating Thai Women.

Pathetic. bah.gif

If it was a denigrating Farang women topic, it would have been closed immediately.

This isn't denigrating anyone. It just something that is.

I've often wondered why so many women here don't shave. When they are otherwise so fussy about appearance

Pathetic. bah.gif

If it was a denigrating Farang women topic, it would have been closed immediately.

This isn't denigrating anyone. It just something that is.

I've often wondered why so many women here don't shave. When they are otherwise so fussy about appearance

They do shave, just another part of the bodylaugh.pngthumbsup.gif

I honesty don't see the big deal. If they've never shaven their legs, the hair is soft and usually not all that dark. The problem comes once they start shaving and then stop. Besides, I'm more concerned about hair maintenance slightly above the legs, if you catch my drift ^^

If you don't dig the natural look, find a woman who does shave. Problem solved.

Pathetic. bah.gif

I agree.............Piss taking...................sad.png

Seems it's allowed..............sad.png

I know this and you know this. Derogatory insults to Thai women. No one can deny this.

I can deny this.

... if it's a statement of fact, it's not an insult.

You would be very, very surprised just how many Thai woman don't shave their legs.

Mainly, just because they don't need to.

They don't need to because they are not particularly hirsute.

Here is one for you nay-sayers.

This is the gf's old man ... coming up for 60

post-104736-0-71580500-1419347730_thumb.

See any hair on his chest, any hair on his legs.

I live with this guy 24/7, and no, he doesn't shave them.

Is he not a man because he doesn't have much hair? I don't think so.

Many Thai people are not hirsute ... so, if you really want to know, you might just be surprised by the answer.

Thai Bashing ... Pffttt ... some people.