Thai ladies and their hairy legs. Its a turn off

ubonr1971

Only one that needs to shave in our house is me....the female half is smooth as silk naturally....one of my first draws to Asian women was the lack of body hair....then the more I learned the better I liked it....never went back to 2nd 3rd 4th etc place....and you are right hairy women are a turn off....maybe Whammy the caveman likes them.....

Seems like you prefer the neotenic traits of Asian women.

In general, Thai women don't have as much body hair as European women. In Chiang Mai, I've noticed them having their lower legs waxed at the salon. That lasts longer than shaving and is good when there isn't much hair. Some of my Thai teachers have said they pluck out their underarm hair (ouch!) but it's no big deal, I guess where there isn't much of it.

Just tell your lady you'd prefer she keep the forest under control. Other Thai ladies do.

I hope you'll be equally receptive when she passes along hints about changes she'd like you to make in your personal grooming habits.

Agree. I like hairy legs on Thai ladies....very natural. And why should a woman have to shave her legs? To conform to some intolerent men's idea of what's proper? Give me a break. This thread is a classic example of ethnocentric attitudes. Is the OP willing to lose weight if some woman says he's too fat? Or color his hair because some women says he looks old? Or dress better?

Once a woman shaves her legs, she'll have to do it all the time. Thai ladies, don't shave your legs!

or ANYTHNG else, I dont like this craze for baby "gims" as ,my Wife calls her "undercarriage"w00t.gif keep them there Brazilians back in Brazil as far as Im concerenedbah.gif

Only one that needs to shave in our house is me....the female half is smooth as silk naturally....one of my first draws to Asian women was the lack of body hair....then the more I learned the better I liked it....never went back to 2nd 3rd 4th etc place....and you are right hairy women are a turn off....maybe Whammy the caveman likes them.....

Seems like you prefer the neotenic traits of Asian women.

Yes I like sleek, clean, and streamlined versus hairy, hefty,and

not so clean...........

Clearly yet another troll topic denigrating Thai Women.

Pathetic. bah.gif

I agree.............Piss taking...................sad.png

Seems it's allowed..............sad.png

I know this and you know this. Derogatory insults to Thai women. No one can deny this.

I can deny this.

... if it's a statement of fact, it's not an insult.

You would be very, very surprised just how many Thai woman don't shave their legs.

Mainly, just because they don't need to.

They don't need to because they are not particularly hirsute.

Here is one for you nay-sayers.

This is the gf's old man ... coming up for 60

attachicon.gifDSCF6792 LR.JPG

See any hair on his chest, any hair on his legs.

I live with this guy 24/7, and no, he doesn't shave them.

Is he not a man because he doesn't have much hair? I don't think so.

Many Thai people are not hirsute ... so, if you really want to know, you might just be surprised by the answer.

Thai Bashing ... Pffttt ... some people.

We can discus his hairless legs if you want..................coffee1.gif

Sorry but the ex women in my life who had to smooth off their legs hated the presence of hair, made them feel not totally feminine.

Thats my point, and women read this forum....

The forum is for discussion and am making my point on the subject.....thumbsup.gif

It is indeed ethnocentric to impose western feminist values on Thai girls. Unlike their western counterparts they put a premium on beauty and make an effort. The hairy armpits and gorilla legs brigade of the 70s thank god are rare in Thailand except in the KSR and BC maybe. It was a silly feminist statement which like most feminist statements were just plain wrong

Use hair removing creams. Razors just make the hair grow back like a man's chin.

My bikini line, after ten years of the cream, is bald. No need for the horrible waxing or shaving. All the hair roots have been zapped.

Also on my legs.

Thank god i don't have a moostashe.........

Edited by Patsycat

It is indeed ethnocentric to impose western feminist values on Thai girls. Unlike their western counterparts they put a premium on beauty and make an effort. The hairy armpits and gorilla legs brigade of the 70s thank god are rare in Thailand except in the KSR and BC maybe. It was a silly feminist statement which like most feminist statements were just plain wrong

beauty huh skin deep ,shallow, blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzbah.gif

Clearly yet another troll topic denigrating Thai Women.

Pathetic. bah.gif

I agree.............Piss taking...................sad.png

Seems it's allowed..............sad.png

I know this and you know this. Derogatory insults to Thai women. No one can deny this.

Huh? Some thai women don't shave. That's the truth....why don't they? I have heard the it will grow back thicker line 100s of times.

My wife's family are to a tee very beautiful and there was one particularly sexy cousin who was dating a friend of mine. Good job, uni educated. We went on holiday as a group together and we all went to the pool.

I was astonished. My missus told her that farangs don't dig it, and she promptly came down to dinner with a piece of tissue on her ankle.

If we were on HippychickVisa.com now that would be a serious discussion

I ONLY start to worry when the back and nipples are hairybiggrin.png

i dated a french girl with hairy nipples, it was incredibly erotic, but then she was french.

if you want hairy women,try Azerbaijan,gives a new meaning to the word wooly back.

I kid you not, a few years ago i met a beautiful THAI girl, she really was stunning, always wore longish clothing.

When i got her naked, she had hairy back, hairy legs, hairy arms and when i say hairy, i mean thick black hair hairy.

Funny enough, the love making machine was cleanly shaven, but was pretty useless as i could not get past the hairy backlaugh.png

To be fair I don't think hair on the Thai ladies would be anything compared to other ethnic groups....russian, german, polish, and italian come to mind.....

Greek and Lebanese ONLY have mustache.

Why do you think Costas ran away from Greecelaugh.png

• Like 1

To be fair I don't think hair on the Thai ladies would be anything compared to other ethnic groups....russian, german, polish, and italian come to mind.....

Greek and Lebanese ONLY have mustache.

Why do you think Costas ran away from Greecelaugh.png

Yeah....and that's before puberty....

• Like 1

I kid you not, a few years ago i met a beautiful THAI girl, she really was stunning, always wore longish clothing.

When i got her naked, she had hairy back, hairy legs, hairy arms and when i say hairy, i mean thick black hair hairy.

Funny enough, the love making machine was cleanly shaven, but was pretty useless as i could not get past the hairy backlaugh.png

Really? Hairy back? I've never seen that. I've seen hairy arms and legs (not super thick) and of course, "down there." But chest and back, never seen that. Maybe she was part Italian. But if she had a pretty face and nice body, I think I'd be able to look beyond that. As long as she wasn't sporting a beard.

I ONLY start to worry when the back and nipples are hairybiggrin.png

i dated a french girl with hairy nipples, it was incredibly erotic, but then she was french.

if you want hairy women,try Azerbaijan,gives a new meaning to the word wooly back.

Kind of like a bulls eye - or easier to locate in the dark.....?

Its not just Isaan, its all over Thailand. It's not in Thai culture to shave legs.

Most women don't have noticable hair on their legs, but if you look very closely you will see they don't shave either. Next time your on the bus in BKK have a looksee, you will notice they all have fine hairs on their legs.

I like it actually!

And, who wants stubble? My ex-in-the-west was a nightmare. She shaved, but the next day....stubble. Nothing worse than stubbly legs rubbing against yours in the morning.

Thai women's legs are smooth, just with some fine hairs, like their forearms.....or do you think women should shave their forearms too?

And don't get me started wth Korean women and oakster hair wub.png

I see that you have a fetish for Thai women, but that doesn't give you a right to say that their western counterparts don't put premium on beauty. That's not true.

Where did you see hairy armpits and gorilla legs brigade???

I see that you have a fetish for Thai women, but that doesn't give you a right to say that their western counterparts don't put premium on beauty. That's not true.

Where did you see hairy armpits and gorilla legs brigade???

Actually my fetishes are tad more extreme than race but regarding the abnegation of effort by western women it started in the 70s with 'The Female Eunuch and continues to this day whereby western women regard make up, grace, pretty clothes, beauty etc as signs of weakness and betrayal of their gender and fellow 'wimmin'. The have become masculinised, smoking, drinking, wearing boots, swearing, growing and showing armpit hair, not shaving legs. Young men know no different as all they know are the modern 'wimmin' - Men with tits, attitude and a monthly.

We are so advanced in our caveman community our women use flint knives to shave their jungle bushes and not a hairy leg in sight.