US calls planned Thai poll delay to 2016 'unwise'

webfact

I specifically asked you "How much WOULD you have expected to have been achieved after 7 months, considering how broken you consistently claim the system is?"

Truly a good question but not the topic and if it was the topic not answerable given the current guidelines of Thai Visa.

It *is* the topic, since you made the topic your complaint of NOT ENOUGH having been done in 7 months - it, of course, comes as no surprise that you instead choose to run away, deflect, and attempt to bury the subject.

The question can be very easily and intelligently answered without any violation of TV guidelines, and you know it. Alternatively, you could choose to take your answer to PM, which you would also categorically refuse to do. As usual.

Makes you wonder how much you people are interested in real discussion, and truth, or just in carrying the Thaksin Torch, doesn't it?

Stop editing my posts to change their meaning please. Play by the rules and everyone will get along better.

I wrote, "Truly a good question but not the topic and if it was the topic not answerable given the current guidelines of Thai Visa.

I would like to know what changes have been made to the FBA in the past 7 months as that would be easy to determine and change but again it would be off topic.

So my answer to you is that anyone could answer your question but it would be off topic and outside the new Thai Visa Guidelines which are "Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed."

You wrote, "It *is* the topic, since you made the topic your complaint of NOT ENOUGH having been done in 7 months - it, of course, comes as no surprise that you instead choose to run away, deflect, and attempt to bury the subject.

The question can be very easily and intelligently answered without any violation of TV guidelines, and you know it. Alternatively, you could choose to take your answer to PM, which you would also categorically refuse to do. As usual.

Makes you wonder how much you people are interested in real discussion, and truth, or just in carrying the Thaksin Torch, doesn't it?

Answer to your post. 1. I did not write, "your complaint of NOT ENOUGH having been done in 7 months"

2. I can't change a topic at will.

3. This topic has never been about Thaksin and I believe a number of posts were removed for trying to turn it into another anti Thaksin rant.

4. Why don't you try and get back on topic which is, "US calls planned Thai poll delay to 2016 'unwise' "

5. I for one am tired of you trying to turn every post into an anti Thaksin diatribe he has been gone for 10 years, get over it.

I take note of your desperate consistency of avoiding to answer any questions asked of you. I think everyone reasonable can, at this point, guess your rather transparent and dishonest position.

For the record, your comments are not "edited to change their meanings" - they are shortened to focus on the portions that are being addressed, to avoid polluting the forum with miles upon miles of quotes. Shortening and focusing on essential content of quotes is a normal forum practice. Of course, you know that - you claim something malevolent is being done is part of your dishonesty.

Edited by DaffyDuck

Truly a good question but not the topic and if it was the topic not answerable given the current guidelines of Thai Visa.

It *is* the topic, since you made the topic your complaint of NOT ENOUGH having been done in 7 months - it, of course, comes as no surprise that you instead choose to run away, deflect, and attempt to bury the subject.

Stop editing my posts to change their meaning please. Play by the rules and everyone will get along better.

I wrote, "Truly a good question but not the topic and if it was the topic not answerable given the current guidelines of Thai Visa.

I would like to know what changes have been made to the FBA in the past 7 months as that would be easy to determine and change but again it would be off topic.

So my answer to you is that anyone could answer your question but it would be off topic and outside the new Thai Visa Guidelines which are "Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed."

You wrote, "It *is* the topic, since you made the topic your complaint of NOT ENOUGH having been done in 7 months - it, of course, comes as no surprise that you instead choose to run away, deflect, and attempt to bury the subject.

Answer to your post. 1. I did not write, "your complaint of NOT ENOUGH having been done in 7 months"

2. I can't change a topic at will.

3. This topic has never been about Thaksin and I believe a number of posts were removed for trying to turn it into another anti Thaksin rant.

4. Why don't you try and get back on topic which is, "US calls planned Thai poll delay to 2016 'unwise' "

5. I for one am tired of you trying to turn every post into an anti Thaksin diatribe he has been gone for 10 years, get over it.

I take note of your desperate consistency of avoiding to answer any questions asked of you. I think everyone reasonable can, at this point, guess your rather transparent and dishonest position.

For the record, your comments are not "edited to change their meanings" - they are shortened to focus on the portions that are being addressed, to avoid polluting the forum with miles upon miles of quotes. Shortening and focusing on essential content of quotes is a normal forum practice. Of course, you know that - you claim something malevolent is being done is part of your dishonesty.

What on topic question did you ask me?

• Like 1

Just saw on NHK Tv ( 1/10/2015 ) that the USA has sighned a treaty with the Phillippines for co-use of Subic Bay and the airfield across from it. Looks like US returning to Phillippines which will be great for their economy and I think not too good for Thailand's. Guess Thailand is not the strategic hub they thought they where.