Looking For Album Bazoo

siam4me

Does anyone have a CD from Bazoo called Hole Hole? You can't buy it anymore in Thailand, I can't find it on the net, but I'm sure there are some people out there who do have this CD and might want to share it with me.... :o:D:D

Thanks a million! :D

Does anyone have a CD from Bazoo called Hole Hole? You can't buy it anymore in Thailand, I can't find it on the net, but I'm sure there are some people out there who do have this CD and might want to share it with me.... :o:D:D

That song HO-LE HO-LE is on the Bazoo 2 CD called Revolution.

Does anyone have a CD from Bazoo called Hole Hole? You can't buy it anymore in Thailand, I can't find it on the net, but I'm sure there are some people out there who do have this CD and might want to share it with me.... jap.gif jap.gif jap.gif

Thanks a million! smile.gif

I have a heap of Bazoo stuff on my computer - let me check it out and maybe it is the stuff you want.

Did you try Bearshare?

BTW, I think they are awful. :o

Edited by Neeranam

BTW, I think they are awful. ermm.gif

I see, and that explains why you have a heap on your computer?

I let my Thai wife use my computer.

Man, there are dreadful, ever heard them ? Worse than the China Dolls.

I've also got Wiggles' songs - like Dorothy the Dinosaur, the wheels of the bus, head shoulders kness and toes, BINGO, and I'm a little teapot - IMO they are better that Bazoo. :o

Edited by Neeranam

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough... I'm not looking for the song Hole Hole, but the complete album... And that one is actually really hard to find. But thanks for everybody's reply so far, I really hope there is somebody out there that holds a copy of this album! :o

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough... I'm not looking for the song Hole Hole, but the complete album... And that one is actually really hard to find. But thanks for everybody's reply so far, I really hope there is somebody out there that holds a copy of this album! :o

Try this site:

eTHAICD.com

If that's not the album you want, search (upper right corner of the page) for Bazoo. There was 29 hits when I searched, but some are compilation or soundtrack albums with a song by Bazoo on them. Also a couple of Karaoke albums.

Cheers !

Try this site:

eTHAICD.com

If that's not the album you want, search (upper right corner of the page) for Bazoo. There was 29 hits when I searched, but some are compilation or soundtrack albums with a song by Bazoo on them. Also a couple of Karaoke albums.

Cheers !

Nope... tried all the online CD shops already... they just don't sell it anymore, that's why I was hoping of of the readers here on Thaivisa would have a copy of this album somewhere in their drawer...

Anybody? Please?? Pretty please??? :o

top idea :D