Speeding Lamborghini hits 2, knocks out traffic light in Bangkok

webfact

this has nothing to do with envy but a <deleted> who cant handle a fast car and nearly killed two people.

grow up and dont try to shift blame away from these idiots.

Go easy on the poor guy. Just trying to compensate for his 3 inch dick!!

• Like 2

I think that in the future, each time a farang has an accident with his cheap car, I will come to spit some venom on the cheap farang society. Same as some do with the Thai society...

Let's start with the british drunkard who crashed his Isuzu on Christmas night at full speed.

It's funny how much envy these Lamborghini owners can attract among farangs...

I can't imagine the reactions on here if a farang who is a Thailand Elite member has an accident with his lambo. The thread would heat up for sure smile.png

Well said!

I'm sure if I could afford a Lambo, I'd go over the speed limit. Would never drive drunk but.

sorry guys but you cant help stupid, anyone that drives like an idiot deserves top be tossed in jail, that includes this dropkick and anyone else that does the same thing. I suppose you both think that the red bull heir was hard done by too, really pathetic trying to defend an idiot just because he is thai, try looking at what he did not his nationality, maybe if these hi-so's stopped playing with themselves they would grow a brain
I do agree with you.

The 74 years old Brit Drunkard who crashed his cheap Isuzu at high speed and escaped the scene of the accident should be "tossed in jail" right away and left to rot in a dirty stinky jail cell :)

Edited by gerry1011
  • Like 1

I think that in the future, each time a farang has an accident with his cheap car, I will come to spit some venom on the cheap farang society. Same as some do with the Thai society...

Let's start with the british drunkard who crashed his Isuzu on Christmas night at full speed.

I can't imagine the reactions on here if a farang who is a Thailand Elite member has an accident with his lambo. The thread would heat up for sure smile.png

Well said!

I'm sure if I could afford a Lambo, I'd go over the speed limit. Would never drive drunk but.

sorry guys but you cant help stupid, anyone that drives like an idiot deserves top be tossed in jail, that includes this dropkick and anyone else that does the same thing. I suppose you both think that the red bull heir was hard done by too, really pathetic trying to defend an idiot just because he is thai, try looking at what he did not his nationality, maybe if these hi-so's stopped playing with themselves they would grow a brain
I do agree with you.

The 74 years old Brit Drunkard who crashed his cheap Isuzu at high speed and escaped the scene of the accident should be "tossed in jail" right away and left to rot in a dirty stinky jail cell :)

Do you mean the 74 year old Brit (don't know if he was drunk) that handed himself into police after crashing (don't know what speed) and offered to pay all damages (no injuries) that one?

Well said!

I do agree with you.

Do you mean the 74 year old Brit (don't know if he was drunk) that handed himself into police after crashing (don't know what speed) and offered to pay all damages (no injuries) that one?

Yes, that one... and all the others too :)