pet friendly accomodation

Hi there me and my (big) dog urgently needs a place to stay in bangkok for 2-3 months maybe then longer.

Not madly expensive, ready to move in apartment/condo/townhouse, partially or fully furnished. Garden and/or park/green areas near big bonus.

North is favourite (Chatuchak, Ladphrao, Don Muang, Nonthaburi, Raminthra all good), walking distance to chatuchak park would be just perfect.

Any offer hint or suggestion very welcome

Thanks

max, myself and my family have 5 detached houses to rent, from 1 bedroom bungalow to a modern 5 bedroom family house.

there is almost always something available.

they can be rented by units of lower or upper floor, with independent entrances.

we are off western outer ring road, motorway number 9, in thai wong wien rob nok. Less than a kilometre north from the intersection with boromratchonnani elevated motorway (it's free, runs to phra pinklao bridge, some 10km). It's 4km west from the southern bus terminal, sai thai mai.

access to houses through a 150m path along a canal Bang Tan. Parking can be arranged with neighbours for some 800b/month, if needed.

we are in the suburbs, so green and space for walks. Your dog can stay outside.

if you are working taking care of the dog can be arranged. Also boarding, if you have to be away.

depending on the season, as we depend on international tourists, rent starts from 5k/month + bills at cost and deposit 5k.

I don't mind if you stay week by week, before finding something more suitable

Edited by londonthai
  • Like 1

max, myself and my family have 5 detached houses to rent, from 1 bedroom bungalow to a modern 5 bedroom family house.

they can be rented by units of lower or upper floor, with independent entrances.

we are off western outer ring road, motorway number 9, in thai wong wien rob nok. Less than a kilometre north from the intersection with boromratchonnani elevated motorway (it's free, runs to phra pinklao bridge, some 10km). It's 4km west from the southern bus terminal, sai thai mai.

access to houses through a 150m path along a canal Bang Tan. Parking can be arranged with neighbours for some 800b/month, if needed.

if you are working taking care of the dog can be arranged. Also boarding, if you have to be away.

depending on the season, as we depend on international tourists, rent starts from 5k/month + bills at cost and deposit 5k.

I don't mind if you stay week by week, before finding something more suitable

I remembered this guy who has pet-friendly bungalows in BKK for a very reasonable price. But for, the life of it, I could not remember his (Thaivisa) name anymore and a forum search didn't bring it up as well.

Now I know again. Will bookmark this thread now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind if you stay week by week, before finding something moore suitable

Would you pls tell me your tel number and can you provide or point to site where I can see pix and details of the houses?

How long a drive is that from say, Siam Square?

Thanks