Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

1 is missing. The one he is standing at the wall. On previous page. And the 2nd pic here the time is missing.

Ok I edited the above post to include the missing pic, but the time is not on the originals I have

Eureka. It is not Muang. They are 2 different guys. Go through the times and you will see..also the one with the missing jandal has a goaty beard.

Who is he.

• Like 1

1 is missing. The one he is standing at the wall. On previous page. And the 2nd pic here the time is missing.

Ok I edited the above post to include the missing pic, but the time is not on the originals I have

Eureka. It is not Muang. They are 2 different guys. Go through the times and you will see..also the one with the missing jandal has a goaty beard.

Who is he.

Good question, obviously somebody the RTP is also focusing on

Who is he.

Good question, obviously somebody the RTP is also focusing on

No the guy who sent the 2 top pic with the missing jandal, .sent another pic with the missing jandal at the crime scene. He said it was Muang Muang. He said there are many pics like that. That's why the boys are guilty. That's why I was suspicious of Muang. But I not suspicious now. Can we put those pics with the running man lined up????? Now that we know it is not Muang Muang? ????

• Like 2

Does anyone know the significance of this pic? What was his point?

El Jefe.jpg

I not sure. But think that is a picture of Sean. He is angry because Sean accused him. Not sure though. The picture is not clear

god forbid

if you think that is sean , and yet you are so sure that the other pic is not Muang , then your credibility is questionable at least

the pic above is of the brothers grim . it relates to an interview given at AC resort when monkey Grim berated the social media attack on his family , while at the same time put Sean in the frame as the running man with only shorts on .

• Like 1

El Jefe.jpg

I not sure. But think that is a picture of Sean. He is angry because Sean accused him. Not sure though. The picture is not clear

god forbid

if you think that is sean , and yet you are so sure that the other pic is not Muang , then your credibility is questionable at least

the pic above is of the brothers grim . it relates to an interview given at AC resort when monkey Grim berated the social media attack on his family , while at the same time put Sean in the frame as the running man with only shorts on .

Don't really know what you mean?

Didn't say it was Sean. Said I could not see the picture, but thought perhaps he was showing it because it might be Sean. According to you .it not. Which is all u had to say.

Get your facts right.

As for the rest of your rant. Don't know what you are talking about.

let me put it a little easier for you Green chair

you would do better not to speculate that you think the picture in Woraphan's hand is Sean . When ,

it is blindingly obvious to anyone who knows this case that the photocopy image is Mon ..

your ignorance of this , seriously brings into question your assertion that the picture of the kid in black skinny shorts and tee shirt is not Muang .

Very poor images but you can see a goaty beard ! Questionable at best .....

By that i mean that you ability to analyse grainy ctv images is questionable at least

And in my view you are in danger of becoming as narrow minded on this as another well known Gang

" I think it's Sean " adds nothing to this except to expose your ignorance of the players in this case .

El Jefe.jpg

god forbid

Don't really know what you mean?

Didn't say it was Sean. Said I could not see the picture, but thought perhaps he was showing it because it might be Sean. According to you .it not. Which is all u had to say.

Get your facts right.

As for the rest of your rant. Don't know what you are talking about.

If you can't see the difference between a Thai person and Sean you need new glasses or maybe you're just blind. Edited by balo

El Jefe.jpg

god forbid

Thanks for clarifying.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/129570/thailand-koh-tao-frenchman-hanged/

Grim speculation over Thai-style justice pervades internet after Frenchman is found hanged on Koh Tao with hands tied behind his back, writes James Austin

Days after the Koh Tao murder trial was postponed until July this year, in which two Burmese men are accused of murdering British travelers David Miller, 24, and Hannah Witheridge, 23, a 29-year-old Frenchman was found hanged from a beam from Ta Chin bungalows on the same island. Photographs of the man seen hanging from a wooden beam appeared online and have been widely shared via social media, with many commentators writing of the possibility of foul play.

READ MORE: Not saving Thailand’s face: the backlash of police corruption in tourist murders

Losing face (justice being served) is part of the rightful appropriation of blame that is necessary in any efficient justice system. Because of the complexity of corruption, and how deeply entrenched and interwoven it is in Thai society, rightful appropriation of blame to an honest degree may take a generation or two to manifest. Until that time washed-up bodies, suicide notes, and immigrants being accused of high profile murders will always find their way into the trough of speculation because there’s nowhere else for them to go. Truth is a rare commodity where justice is concerned in Thailand, and while this was mostly concealed within the country prior to the advent of social media, it’s now Thailand’s worst kept secret.

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy

Ok..... Adjourned until 15th October. If trial not over will be adjourned again.

Defence can request copy of UK Autopsy. Up to Coroner whether she releases it.

So there was a UK autopsy after all. The contents couldn't prejudice the trial anymore than the FCO family statement.

• Like 1

Anyone else see this ?

Criminologist doubts suicide theory of a tourist

Full story: http://www.thaivisa....25#entry8900725

If it were to turn out that the Frenchman was murdered then it may pay to find out if he was on the island at the time of the murders and if it was indeed him that the police had in "Protective custody" as a witness.

If that is at all possible.

Even what he was doing on the island may help.

Well done loono. Did they give any tidbits of info?who was there I wonder. I have been saying all along the defense and the prosecution have the right to ask for information. Maybe they already have.

Wish I could have been there. Well done once again.

Well done loono. Did they give any tidbits of info?who was there I wonder. I have been saying all along the defense and the prosecution have the right to ask for information. Maybe they already have.

Wish I could have been there. Well done once again.

Andy Hall has a few updates https://twitter.com/atomicalandy

• Like 1

At Norwich Coroner’s Court, Mrs Lake said the murder trial is set to resume on July 8 this year.

“We are presently awaiting a full report from the Thai police”, she told the court.

She said the report has been prepared through the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and witnesses for the defence are due to appear at the trial in September.

She adjourned the pre-inquest review until October 15, 2015.

whistling.gif

For the avoidance of doubt I dug these out to add to your time lines . No goaty beard .

Also found these images of two suspects lining up for DNA swab. I have no idea what day that was , but it's on the beach and looks pretty early on given that there are other lining up too.

post-221615-0-87450200-1420580856_thumb.

post-221615-0-22514300-1420580876_thumb.

post-221615-0-07103400-1420580913_thumb.

post-221615-0-16556500-1420581047_thumb.

post-221615-0-38381000-1420581072_thumb.

post-221615-0-25309100-1420581114_thumb.

Edited by Jai Dee
Quoted flames deleted
  • Like 1