Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

As a side note it has been pointed out on FB tonight that Sean McAnna was out that night with a Chris Cooper from Planet Scuba. Who then asked CSI to remove it from his page as Chris had been threatened. So that blows Sean's Alibi out of the water.

If this is accurate, Interpol should arrest this guy as an accessory to a double homicide, so please arrest this punk, he holds the key.....

I THINK HE WILL CONFIRM (IMHO)

He ran in the direction of to the crime-scene with his guitar in his hand and was welcomed with a stab wound in his right arm by somebody he knew (Mon?) (possible said FO), bled all over his guitar and ran away from the crime-scene to save his own life. It has been pointed out that maybe he was spared because they knew him.

Sean probably was not sure it was David he saw there, but he posted 12.30pm the same day on David FB: “Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you." , followed 30 minutes later by “I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking."

I DARE TO SAY (IMHO)

Sean knows who was involved in the crime and can positively identity at least one of the culprits. Of course he would have been killed if he did while still in Koh Tao. So Sean, do you think they might be looking for you after all, wherever you are in the world? Do you sleep well at night? Do you look over your shoulder every now and then? Maybe you should join Interpol's protective witness program before they get you.

Here Here!!!! totally agree. he also posted these. check the times. and he was out in Koh Tao on the evening of the 15th because he was caught in a picture from the Pub Crawl. He looks like he was wearing headphones around his neck. Was he doing DJ work?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.763140553732193.1073742091.195259667186954&type=3

this one shows the date he is also partially seen in the other photo

attachicon.gifcrimescene96.jpg

attachicon.gifcrimescene93.jpg

So those photos are from the 16th, the day after David Miller, his friend was brutally murdered. The same man that said:

“He was killed that night. I feel f****** terrible.

“I loved you so f****** much brother. I know you tried to save her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrified-pal-murdered-brit-pair-4303495

He doesn't look like he feels terrible although he looks terrible. In the same article from the Mirror her confirms that the phone he used in the store was NOT his:

“I took the phone from the girl working there and I went on my Facebook."

So why didn't he have his own phone on him? Someone took it off him maybe? Mon, cop? - because it had incriminating evidence on it possibly.

• Like 1

The full CCTV was shown to Thai PBS journalists around October 12 (a video showing their investigation is available online). If, repeat if, the CCTV has not been tampered with, Nomsod is almost certainly in the clear.

Actually he isn't in the clear at all. He had enough time. He has not a single student standing up for him. Not a teacher nobody. And they probably wont. Not straight out. It will come in snippets. Like the piece about Chris Copper drinking with Sean on the night of the 14th. Or the fact that Sean witnessed a confrontation in the AC bar that night and was given police protection when it all kicked off. Just dribs and drabs to the puzzle. Sean's downfall will be when he is off his face one night and he cant help let it out. He is a weak character. A loner and wanderer. No father to look upto. He is a sad excuse for a man. If he wanted to do his Father proud he would stand up like a man go to the police and tell them how it was. He doesn't have to go back to Thailand if he wasn't an accomplice, but he would save 2 lads lives. If he doesn't he will have to carry that for the rest of his days.

Oh dear, like you, I am convinced the B2 are innocent, and unsure if Nomsod was involved, but here I am disputing facts with you. Sigh!

If the CCTV footage reviewed by Thai PBS is genuine, he did not enter his room between 3:00 am and 9:00 am September 15, and was seen leaving a little after 9:00 am. (I am assuming here that he did not enter his room by scaling the outside of the building.) If the CCTV was not tampered with, and we trust the account of the Thai PBS journalists, Nomsod was not on Koh Tao at the time of the crimes.

Not a single teacher or student (that I am aware of) has gone or record (except anonymously and unverifiably) to state he was there or was not there. The consensus of anonymous reports was that he was not at the university on the 15th (which would raise a major question of where he was going at 9:00 am that morning) but was there on the 16th. There is nothing trustworthy here to prove things one way or the other.

The report on Sean and Chris Cooper together September 14 is interesting but unsubstantiated.

It would be interesting to hear loonodingle response to this, if we believe the footage and the date stamp is genuine, he could not be on the island, could he ?

Edited by balo

Uncle Mon and the other guy in the picture refused to give a DNA test according to an online news source.

I have an open mind. Just cant get away from the feeling that Sean McAnna knows a lot more.

Theres plenty of people on that island that know as well. Except they are Thai. They want to stay there so they will not open up.

Remember there was 3 DNA profiles on Hannah as well. All Asian profiles.

Aye I have a headache. Anyway going to call the coroner in the morning. I believe the Inquest is adjourned until after the trial is finished. Need to check that out.

Point number 3. Why would the Burmese know who committed the crime ?

Only they (and the people they may have seen/heard that night) know for sure . But if they do know some things about the crime, it's already been articulated why they would be wise not to speak up about it at this time. Their, and the defense's focus is to get acquitted, so they can get out of prison and go on with their young lives.

I think they know at least some things about who the perps are because they were on the beach late at night. They work-at, and know others who own/work at the nearby rowdy bars. Saying what they said ("we were drunk, we went home to sleep"), in response to the judge's question, was the smart thing to do. If we want to discuss who is telling the truth and who is lying, .....then there are scores of candidates for lying. Those lies/liars are what we're trying to unravel in this online discussion.

• Like 1

Only they (and the people they may have seen/heard that night) know for sure . But if they do know some things about the crime, it's already been articulated why they would be wise not to speak up about it at this time. Their, and the defense's focus is to get acquitted, so they can get out of prison and go on with their young lives.

I think they know at least some things about who the perps are because they were on the beach late at night. They work-at, and know others who own/work at the nearby rowdy bars. Saying what they said ("we were drunk, we went home to sleep"), in response to the judge's question, was the smart thing to do. If we want to discuss who is telling the truth and who is lying, .....then there are scores of candidates for lying. Those lies/liars are what we're trying to unravel in this online discussion.

They were indeed on the beach that night as you say, and as were loads of other people.

Then they went to bed. So any chance of only them knowing what happened isn't likely. Of course like everybody else on the island they will have heard stories just like the rest of us.

You seem to be trying to put them at the crime at the time of the murder. So are you changing your mind and saying it was them ?

"Now that I have seen that he didn't leave with that girl, and he must have stumbled upon what happened and tried to fight them off."

Sean on 22nd.jpg

Date ??

I think we need to do a special timeline of Sean.

Pic in bar ⏳➕day.

Pic 7/11 ⏳➕day.

News reports⏳➕day

Facebook ⏳➕day

I think Sean planned what he said in the 2 email very carefully.

Both to insinuate that he was not there. Still a prime suspect in my mind .

• Like 2

They were indeed on the beach that night as you say, and as were loads of other people.

Then they went to bed. So any chance of only them knowing what happened isn't likely. Of course like everybody else on the island they will have heard stories just like the rest of us.

You seem to be trying to put them at the crime at the time of the murder. So are you changing your mind and saying it was them ?

boomerangutang

Do you not think there's dozens of people.who know possibly 100's.

The Dynamics would change even more on Koh Tao if members of this clan where jailed.

Obviously, I don't know what they saw, or even what time they split to go home. That's up to the trial to try to determine. I doubt there were even dozens of people who know what happened. There are thousands who surmise what probably happened (ourselves included). Yet, even tho it's a party beach, it was still quite late at night, almost sunrise, when the crime happened. Even at a party beach, I'd imagine most late-nighters split before 3 am.

Granted, events leading up to it could be vital to determining who's guilty. I pictured the campfire with between 5 and ten night owls. Perhaps there were more. Sure would help if some of the people who really know - would pipe up and tell the truth. Fat chance, given how many appear to be lying to save their skins, and I'm not so much referring to the Burmese, as I'm referring to family and friends of the Headman.

• Like 1

"Now that I have seen that he didn't leave with that girl, and he must have stumbled upon what happened and tried to fight them off."

Sean on 22nd.jpg

Date ??

I think we need to do a special timeline of Sean.

Pic in bar ⏳➕day.

Pic 7/11 ⏳➕day.

News reports⏳➕day

Facebook ⏳➕day

I think Sean planned what he said in the 2 email very carefully.

Both to insinuate that he was not there. Still a prime suspect in my mind .

Agreed 100%, please start timeline

• Like 1

You know maybe Nomsod is the Red Herring here.

It would be interesting to hear loonodingle response to this, if we believe the footage and the date stamp is genuine, he could not be on the island, could he ?

What about his brother who owns In touch next door for example.

Or Uncle Mon who went after Sean.

What we can confidently say is Hannah had a row with Someone in the AC correct??? can we all agree on this fact. And that David left the AC with Hannah to go back to the apartments.

We can hopefully..........Phewwwwwwwwwwww... agree some of Sean McAnna's story is inconsistent..

Anybody disagree.?

That's what I've been suggesting all the time , all this focus on nomsod is not really good for solving this case.

Sean could know something yes , he could also be involved in a serious crime , but again no evidence which make this case almost unsolvable unless someone start talking.

But my personal opinion which is not shared by most of you, is that B2 still are suspects. And not only because of the DNA match .

Edited by metisdead
16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

boomerangutang

Do you not think there's dozens of people.who know possibly 100's.

The Dynamics would change even more on Koh Tao if members of this clan where jailed.

Obviously, I don't know what they saw, or even what time they split to go home. That's up to the trial to try to determine. I doubt there were even dozens of people who know what happened. There are thousands who surmise what probably happened (ourselves included). Yet, even tho it's a party beach, it was still quite late at night, almost sunrise, when the crime happened. Even at a party beach, I'd imagine most late-nighters split before 3 am.

Granted, events leading up to it could be vital to determining who's guilty. I pictured the campfire with between 5 and ten night owls. Perhaps there were more. Sure would help if some of the people who really know - would pipe up and tell the truth. Fat chance, given how many appear to be lying to save their skins, and I'm not so much referring to the Burmese, as I'm referring to family and friends of the Headman.

According to the crew down on kt. Every man and his dog was tucked up asleep from 1:30-6:00.

You know maybe Nomsod is the Red Herring here.

What about his brother who owns In touch next door for example.

Or Uncle Mon who went after Sean.

What we can confidently say is Hannah had a row with Someone in the AC correct??? can we all agree on this fact. And that David left the AC with Hannah to go back to the apartments.

We can hopefully..........Phewwwwwwwwwwww... agree some of Sean McAnna's story is inconsistent..

Anybody disagree.?

That's what I've been suggesting all the time , all this focus on nomsod is not really good for solving this case.

Sean could know something yes , he could also be involved in a serious crime , but again no evidence which make this case almost unsolvable unless someone start talking.

But my personal opinion which is not shared by most of you, is that B2 still are suspects. And not only because of the DNA match .

Balo, not often that I can agree with you but I do respect the post you've made here. You are entitled to your own opinion as are others

• Like 1

Has this pic been discussed already?

post-14840-0-37013100-1420234119_thumb.j

Is this not the one people claimed the furniture was not as it would have been on the date in question? It's not so easy to find this pic online anymore and I would be interested to hear an explanation about that door, if anyone has one...

• Like 2

attachicon.gifUni pic.jpg

Is this not the one people claimed the furniture was not as it would have been on the date in question? It's not so easy to find this pic online anymore and I would be interested to hear an explanation about that door, if anyone has one...

Photoshop by a monkey.

• Like 1

Photoshop by a monkey.

By ??? cheesy.gif

15th or 16th.?????

R U Sure..

post-69687-0-26911300-1420240170_thumb.j

Edited by loonodingle

15th or 16th.?????

R U Sure..

How come? What are the sources of the two identical stills with the same time showing but one says 15th Sept and one says 16th? Truly perplexed now.

15th or 16th.?????

R U Sure..

or this one

post-69687-0-53044200-1420241794_thumb.j