Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

On this Youtube video 0.20 secs in you see the football players walking. Could the small shorts being on the beach we have been discussing be football shorts? Can anyone make out the logo on them? Was the guy wearing the number 9 top in the football team?

There were many interesting things in that video.

How do you get stills from a video. ????

http://www.screenpresso.com

catsanddogs, on 20 Jan 2015 - 21:32, said:

IslandLover, on 20 Jan 2015 - 19:32, said:

catsanddogs, on 20 Jan 2015 - 13:26, said:catsanddogs, on 20 Jan 2015 - 13:26, said:

berybert, on 20 Jan 2015 - 13:23, said:berybert, on 20 Jan 2015 - 13:23, said:

Ok so what do we have. David's shorts where found on the beach close to his body. We now know there was another paid of shorts close by. These are a black pair that look blue and could be cut down jeans as worn by a woman or a ladyboy.

Do we now start looking for someone who had no shorts on to find the murderer ?

And there was another blue pair in some of the photos that were crumpled but maybe they are the same ones as these small blue ones? GC did post a picture of what looked like a naked man standing and holding onto a motorbike a few days ago funnily enough.

Can't find the pics right now of the Asian looking woman with the big guy in peaked cap (the ones the RTP said were Hannah and David as the beginning of investigation) but what was she wearing under that longish white top?

Can't find the pics right now of the Asian looking woman with the big guy in peaked cap (the ones the RTP said were Hannah and David as the beginning of investigation) but what was she wearing under that longish white top?

Very short, dark coloured shorts.

How can you tell from that pic IL?

That's what my eyes tell me.

Mine too ? with a little help from my ?

• Like 1

Here's the shape of a shark's tooth. See how its shape more closely resembles that of the ring (pictured above) than the tip of a stingray spine. If the tooth used for the ring was weathered, it's serrated edges would possibly be weathered away.

sharktooth.jpg

Who is the man called 'M' ? Is that the heavyset guy who likes to pose, grinning with a hoe? I think he's also shown with his Sharktooth ring, and he hangs around AC bar. At the least, he should be a 'person-of-interest.' I can't figure whether he's the same as the 'Stingray Man' or someone else. Either way, there's the party-at-the-bar photo of Hanna's face and his face, inches from each other. Can someone please find and post that photo?

If this investigation were doing a modicum of what it should be doing, those dead-eyed chumps should be suspects. Indeed, Thai investigators appear to not have done anything since the B2 were designated as prime suspects, except try (often foolishly) to stack evidence (often false) against the poor and powerless migrants.

Whereas in the first two weeks of the investigation, before the replacement head cop was instated, there were announcements nearly every day ("we know who did it" and "we are ready to indict suspects" etc.), ......since the replacement, nothing of substance has been done or declared by RTP - unless you include re-writing the frame-up text to please the prosecution.

• Like 2

loonodingle, on 21 Jan 2015 - 01:27, said:loonodingle, on 21 Jan 2015 - 01:27, said:
hi sorry been upto my neck in work and stuff....

Hannah's MP will not even consider taking or looking at anything Unless you live in his area. Told me they will just return back to me.... I was going to suggest if it was cash he wouldn't but anyway we know what they are like. Hannahs family will not speak and just want to let her RIP. Don't seem to care about who killed her. They have shut down. If you need still send me the links and i will do them for you if you can't get it to work.

Hannahs family will not speak and just want to let her RIP. Don't seem to care about who killed her. They have shut down.

If this is really true, then it is very sad indeed. Quite different from the attitude of other parents of British tourists murdered - or who have died in suspicious circumstances - in Thailand, who have never stopped searching for the truth, even years after the event.

Edited by IslandLover
  • Like 1

Chetzee, on 20 Jan 2015 - 08:57, said:
greenchair, on 20 Jan 2015 - 08:08, said:
berybert, on 20 Jan 2015 - 06:58, said:

This thread for most of us is trying to prove the Burmese guys didn't do it. Thailandchilli has just made a great post and all of a sudden Greenchair is back to the shorts. Even showing a picture of a small pair of blue shorts, calling them a small pair of black shorts. And he's off about his jandal again.

And he makes a statement that they could well have done it, just not on their own. Deflecting is what they call it.

I think Greenchair is the latest member of the fab 4 thus making them the fab 5.

I did not make any such statement that b2 were there. I have said according to the bloody JANDAL left at the beach and these shorts that do not belong to the missing jandal man. It proves that there were 2 people at the beach that is impossible to be any of the 3 boys. Now berybert in his wisdom of the crime sees blue shorts. Which to me is neither here nor there. However, could my friends have a look at the color so I can correct my mistake

attachicon.gifpost-221615-0-92296800-1421130966_thumb.jpg black

attachicon.gifpost-221615-0-92296800-1421130966_thumb-1.jpgblack

As david was naked , why should the black shorts be his Speedos , certainly seems to be a Monogram on them .

They look like underpants to me - presumably David's.

That looks like David's underwear to me to, but if thats the case then I wonder what the white item of clothing is next to the shorts, looks like more underwear to me. Which could mean this is actually Davids underwear and the small shorts are something else entirely?

post-223227-0-00031500-1421807044_thumb.

Edited by thailandchilli

thailandchilli, on 21 Jan 2015 - 03:25, said:thailandchilli, on 21 Jan 2015 - 03:25, said:
IslandLover, on 20 Jan 2015 - 18:24, said:IslandLover, on 20 Jan 2015 - 18:24, said:
Chetzee, on 20 Jan 2015 - 08:57, said:Chetzee, on 20 Jan 2015 - 08:57, said:Chetzee, on 20 Jan 2015 - 08:57, said:

As david was naked , why should the black shorts be his Speedos , certainly seems to be a Monogram on them .

They look like underpants to me - presumably David's.

That looks like David's underwear to me to, but if thats the case then I wonder what the white item of clothing is next to the shorts, looks like more underwear to me. Which could mean this is actually Davids underwear and the small shorts are something else entirely?

I think the white item of clothing may be Hannah's underwear.

• Like 1

These are two different guys with the hoe images...they do look similar but the one in the bar is smaller than the other guy.

post-223466-0-06372100-1421809578.jpgpost-223466-0-51650700-1421809719_thumb.

The guy on the bottom right here......is this guy.

post-223466-0-85494000-1421809765_thumb. post-223466-0-76624700-1421809789_thumb.

Edit:Additionally...the Ahole in bar with the hoe looks like he has a rather large ring as well.

Edited by Eirene

Walking around Chiang Mai park this morning with a teacher friend, he told me there was a tourist shop near where he lives that advertises visits to most of Thailand's islands. He said that Koh Tao had been separated off on a single banner, that the trip cost had doubled. According to him, the trips are packed full of 'ghouls' who regard the island as a voyeuristic place to visit.

Clearly, crime does pay.

• Like 2

Walking around Chiang Mai park this morning with a teacher friend, he told me there was a tourist shop near where he lives that advertises visits to most of Thailand's islands. He said that Koh Tao had been separated off on a single banner, that the trip cost had doubled. According to him, the trips are packed full of 'ghouls' who regard the island as a voyeuristic place to visit.

Clearly, crime does pay.

Its a sick world we live in. Next thing to wait for is hoe man and his mates posting more twisted photos acting out killing Hannah and David and promoting them to come and visit murder island. Special packages, free hoe included.

• Like 1

My apologies greenchair...I take that back. I thought the stingray guy looked photoshopped in. It looks odd to me. Well I found the original on the pub crawl face page dated September 12, 2014. sorry.gif Looking at that page it looks as though business hasn't slowed down any, it's as though nothing happened there just a few months back. Very sad indeed.

I agree Mr. Crab. An obvious photoshop job.

The group picture in post #1365 is a phony just by looking cheek-to-cheek.
KT%20Crop.jpg

Rubbish. Find the picture of Hannah that it came from. I will believe you.
Edited by Eirene
  • Like 2

My apologies greenchair...I take that back. I thought the stingray guy looked photoshopped in. It looks odd to me. Well I found the original on the pub crawl face page dated September 12, 2014. sorry.gif

I agree Mr. Crab. An obvious photoshop job.

The group picture in post #1365 is a phony just by looking cheek-to-cheek.

KT%20Crop.jpg

Rubbish. Find the picture of Hannah that it came from. I will believe you.

So funny ? what about I wrote chilly walking man was Sean. I was so convinced.I didnt sleep i thought I had him all tied up.

Still the pic doesn't mean anything. Just shows he was there. And he wouldn't fit into those little black shorts.

By the way is the original the same as this. Anymore interesting pics?

Eirene, on 21 Jan 2015 - 04:10, said:Eirene, on 21 Jan 2015 - 04:10, said:

These are two different guys with the hoe images...they do look similar but the one in the bar is smaller than the other guy.

attachicon.gifAsshole1.jpgattachicon.gifAsshole2.jpg

The guy on the bottom right here......is this guy.

attachicon.gifBar.jpg attachicon.gifStingray.png

Edit:Additionally...the Ahole in bar with the hoe looks like he has a rather large ring as well.

@Eirene - The guys with the hoe are one and the same - Aon. The left hand-photo appeared in several newspapers (and was identified by Andrew Drummond, amongst others) and the right-hand photo came from his facebook page. I think it is a cigarette in his hand, rather than a ring. I love your file names clap2.gif

I'm not absolutely sure who it is in the bar with Hannah (and David) but I think it may be Stingray Man.

Edited by IslandLover
  • Like 2

Chetzee, on 20 Jan 2015 - 18:38, said:

The usual suspects ..... Oh and a mutual friend who some of you may recognise

@Chetzee - who's the guy in the left-hand photo?

Mr Bass Rungrang . does a few weights , Facebook mates with the others . Seems to like blondes works in one of the bars

• Like 1

This thread for most of us is trying to prove the Burmese guys didn't do it. Thailandchilli has just made a great post and all of a sudden Greenchair is back to the shorts. Even showing a picture of a small pair of blue shorts, calling them a small pair of black shorts. And he's off about his jandal again.

And he makes a statement that they could well have done it, just not on their own. Deflecting is what they call it.

I think Greenchair is the latest member of the fab 4 thus making them the fab 5.

I think you're way off base with your comments about GC.

We do not know everything regarding the DNA , but I can tell you this . if they had sex with her in the first place , as the DNA shows , that alone would make them the main suspects.

If it was that clear then it seems strange that the it took several times for the courts to accept this case! Surely matching DNA from the B2 on Hannahs body would be enough for the case to be accepted straight away as the logic of the last part of your sentence implies.
That's why it's imperative for the Brit Coroner to do her job - determine (as best as possible) who matches the DNA found in/on Hannah. Thai cops have done too many obfuscations, in this and other cases, to be trustworthy.

This is not the coroners job. Her role has been explained to you many times and you will not accept it. If you cannot accept what the role of the coroner is, including that she cannot proceed until after the trial, how can anyone rely on what you say? You refuse to accept what you do not like.

Secondly, even if it was anything she could come up with would be pure speculation based on the information available to her. The fact remains that we will not begin to unravel the DNA, like so much on this thread, until the trial. The prosecutors/police have stopped putting details into the public domain, and quite right too, so the picture will remain unclear until the trial. Perhaps it will not even be cleared up then. We shall see.

I think you're way off base with your comments about GC.

We do not know everything regarding the DNA , but I can tell you this . if they had sex with her in the first place , as the DNA shows , that alone would make them the main suspects.

If it was that clear then it seems strange that the it took several times for the courts to accept this case! Surely matching DNA from the B2 on Hannahs body would be enough for the case to be accepted straight away as the logic of the last part of your sentence implies.

That's why it's imperative for the Brit Coroner to do her job - determine (as best as possible) who matches the DNA found in/on Hannah. Thai cops have done too many obfuscations, in this and other cases, to be trustworthy.

This is not the coroners job. Her role has been explained to you many times and you will not accept it. If you cannot accept what the role of the coroner is, including that she cannot proceed until after the trial, how can anyone rely on what you say? You refuse to accept what you do not like.

Secondly, even if it was anything she could come up with would be pure speculation based on the information available to her. The fact remains that we will not begin to unravel the DNA, like so much on this thread, until the trial. The prosecutors/police have stopped putting details into the public domain, and quite right too, so the picture will remain unclear until the trial. Perhaps it will not even be cleared up then. We shall see.

Thailands case.

Thailand prosecution

Thailands investigation

Thailand forensic

Thailand courts

Thailand jails.

UK coroner decides cause of death for the certificate. Natural or murder or one of a number er of options. End off.

• Like 2

You know maybe Nomsod is the Red Herring here.

It would be interesting to hear loonodingle response to this, if we believe the footage and the date stamp is genuine, he could not be on the island, could he ?

What about his brother who owns In touch next door for example.

Or Uncle Mon who went after Sean.

What we can confidently say is Hannah had a row with Someone in the AC correct??? can we all agree on this fact. And that David left the AC with Hannah to go back to the apartments.

We can hopefully..........Phewwwwwwwwwwww... agree some of Sean McAnna's story is inconsistent..

Anybody disagree.?

That's what I've been suggesting all the time , all this focus on nomsod is not really good for solving this case.

Sean could know something yes , he could also be involved in a serious crime , but again no evidence which make this case almost unsolvable unless someone start talking.

But my personal opinion which is not shared by most of you, is that B2 still are suspects. And not only because of the DNA match .

Why? I always thought focus on a murderer was a good thing, in a murder case.

Thanks for clarifying this IslandLover. At first I thought they were the same until I compared the full photo of Ahole1 with bar guy. He looks huge in this photo compared to the bar photo....also the guy in the bar has some sort of small birthmarks on his cheeks, could just be the photo....or a major weight loss. unsure.png

@Eirene - The guys with the hoe are one and the same - Aon. The left hand-photo appeared in several newspapers (and was identified by Andrew Drummond, amongst others) and the right-hand photo came from his facebook page. I think it is a cigarette in his hand, rather than a ring. I love your file names clap2.gif

I'm not absolutely sure who it is in the bar with Hannah (and David) but I think it may be Stingray Man.

Chetzee, on 21 Jan 2015 - 17:07, said:
IslandLover, on 21 Jan 2015 - 15:25, said:
Chetzee, on 20 Jan 2015 - 18:38, said:Chetzee, on 20 Jan 2015 - 18:38, said:

The usual suspects ..... Oh and a mutual friend who some of you may recognise

@Chetzee - who's the guy in the left-hand photo?

Mr Bass Rungrang . does a few weights , Facebook mates with the others . Seems to like blondes works in one of the bars

OK thanks. I remember who he is now - have seen his fb page

going back to the picture showing Davids shorts and pants I noticed the following

The object wrapped in yellow on the rock in the background

The white object on the sand just ahead of the same rock

The apparent blackening of the sand adjacent to the pants , immediately in front of the rock, I have dismissed shadowing due to a clear seperation of the blackening and the actual rock

And the most bizarre if you look at the bottom left where there are 2 rocks there is what appears to be an image of a face and thai type script

Any comments or am I being paranoid to the extreme

Eirene, on 21 Jan 2015 - 19:51, said:

Thanks for clarifying this IslandLover. At first I thought they were the same until I compared the full photo of Ahole1 with bar guy. He looks huge in this photo compared to the bar photo....also the guy in the bar has some sort of small birthmarks on his cheeks, could just be the photo....or a major weight loss. unsure.png

IslandLover, on 21 Jan 2015 - 15:10, said:

I see what you mean. Maybe he's been on a diet because he was sick of people on social media calling him a fat b*****d! Nevertheless, I'm sure both photos are of Aon. Here's a recent photo of the dude:

post-222707-0-53465000-1421869760_thumb.

For more of the same, go here:

https://www.facebook.com/aonkohtao.thailand?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

The pics of his moronic gf are hilarious.

rockingrobin, on 21 Jan 2015 - 20:17, said:

going back to the picture showing Davids shorts and pants I noticed the following

The apparent blackening of the sand adjacent to the pants , immediately in front of the rock, I have dismissed shadowing due to a clear seperation of the blackening and the actual rock

And the most bizarre if you look at the bottom left where there are 2 rocks there is what appears to be an image of a face and thai type script

I see what you see when I look closer. Not sure about the face and the Thai script though.

post-213129-0-71818400-1421873217.jpg

post-213129-0-04738900-1421873242_thumb.

post-213129-0-32365400-1421873263_thumb.

I see the face. Can't see if it is thai script though.

Wonder what that yellow thing is.

loonodingle, on 21 Jan 2015 - 18:41, said:loonodingle, on 21 Jan 2015 - 18:41, said:

I am trying to get Photos of Hannahs friends who travelled with her. Does anybody have any pictures? It would very helpful..

Thx in advance

The only photos I've seen are the one taken in Choppers bar with the whole group sitting around a table on the night of the murders, and at the pub crawl on September 12th. There is one photo taken at the pub crawl showing 3 girls (including Hannah) with their names written on their arms in felt tip pen. I think one is Emma and the other is Lucy, but not sure without seeing the photo again.

EDIT: found a couple of pics

post-222707-0-48761700-1421874041_thumb.post-222707-0-21672100-1421874078_thumb.

Edited by IslandLover

loonodingle, on 21 Jan 2015 - 18:41, said:

I am trying to get Photos of Hannahs friends who travelled with her. Does anybody have any pictures? It would very helpful..

Thx in advance

The only photos I've seen are the one taken in Choppers bar with the whole group sitting around a table on the night of the murders, and at the pub crawl on September 12th. There is one photo taken at the pub crawl showing 3 girls (including Hannah) with their names written on their arms in felt tip pen. I think one is Emma and the other is Lucy, but not sure without seeing the photo again.

There's a facebook page with the pub crawl. But I think in an earlier news report. The one where the girls were at the airport. The full names of the girls were in it. I think it would be in old daily mirror. Take a bit of research. Unless someone on here has it in their trinket box ?