Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

post-227968-0-45832600-1421906125_thumb.post-227968-0-45832600-1421906125_thumb.

You need to change the name I don't know how too.

According to the dirty unwashed we are not allowed to mention on here, yet another young woman has been found dead on Koh Tao. Drugs overdose this time.

Found in one of Mons rooms.

Taking a leaf from Mister Crab. Towering inferno... You keep building em high, we'll keep putting the fires out. = you keep defending us, we'll keep killing em.

Edited by berybert
  • Like 1

No. Talk to the prosecutor.

So that's theory out of the window then. But thanks for posting it again.

No maybe at the point others arrived the deceased was only aroused by having someone's hand down her panties which would leave no DNA.

She had no panties on

All evening?

attachicon.gifanother one sir..jpgattachicon.gifanother one sir..jpg

According to the dirty unwashed we are not allowed to mention on here, yet another young woman has been found dead on Koh Tao. Drugs overdose this time.

Taking a leaf from Mister Crab. Towering inferno... You keep building em high, we'll keep putting the fires out. = you keep defending us, we'll keep killing em.

Oh sh1t. Just had a look at that report, unbelievable, another death and in Mons 'In Touch Resort' Lets wait to see if this is confirmed first in mainstream media

Oh sh1t. Just had a look at that report, unbelievable, another death and in Mons 'In Touch Resort' Lets wait to see if this is confirmed first in mainstream media

Lets hope Litebeer picks it up. Be nice to get the gang of 4 back together. Kind like a murder reunion party.

Waiting for news. Horrible as it sounds. The b2 can't have done this one eh. Would not be surprised if this is what happened to hannah. Drugged, fell asleep in a room. Then taken to beach after the fact. David perhaps stumbled on to it.

So upset today with all this.

Greenchair you do realize this could well be a form of sub human. Sadly there is no one it seems able to touch them. And even sadder people who are out to defend them.

So it has been confirmed tho in a very hushed up manner. So what's that getting on for double figures now of people found dead in just over a year on this lovely peaceful island.

Edited by berybert

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This tshirt is quite the mystery. Here is all crumpled up on the beach. And there it is all squeaky clean layed out. I can just imagine some helpful person coming along and brushing it all nice and clean before displaying it for the photo. But the fact that it has no blood on it does point to the fact that it must have been removed before being stabbed. I have seen this happen in a struggle. The offender quickly pulls the victim down with a frontal headlock or sharp kick/punch to lower area.the shirt is then half pulled over the head. Pulling from the bottom up. This causes the victim cannot see. As victim is struggling with shirt and natural reaction would be to pull it off. Attacker would prepare weapon and use as victim was getting out of struggle to see. 10623425_709488982462163_1090058383342056131_o.jpgcrimescene50.jpg

Like this. With tshirt pulled over. I cannot do anything.
20150122_110302.jpg20150122_110129.jpg

When young men square up to fight , very often the first thing they do is to pull their shirt off . i have seen it many times . It may be a reflex to show off their physique to the opponent , or more likely to stop the garment getting torn .

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This tshirt is quite the mystery. Here is all crumpled up on the beach. And there it is all squeaky clean layed out. I can just imagine some helpful person coming along and brushing it all nice and clean before displaying it for the photo. But the fact that it has no blood on it does point to the fact that it must have been removed before being stabbed. I have seen this happen in a struggle. The offender quickly pulls the victim down with a frontal headlock or sharp kick/punch to lower area.the shirt is then half pulled over the head. Pulling from the bottom up. This causes the victim cannot see. As victim is struggling with shirt and natural reaction would be to pull it off. Attacker would prepare weapon and use as victim was getting out of struggle to see. 10623425_709488982462163_1090058383342056131_o.jpgcrimescene50.jpg

When young men square up to fight , very often the first thing they do is to pull their shirt off . i have seen it many times . It may be a reflex to show off their physique to the opponent , or more likely to stop the garment getting torn .

But not the first thing you do when being attacked from behind with a hoe.

• Like 1

Greenchair you do realize this could well be a form of sub human. Sadly there is no one it seems able to touch them. And even sadder people who are out to defend them.

How to confirm though. I remember hanging man took a couple of days to come out . And even then I don't think it was reported in Bkk post. Or at least not for a few days after. It could just be a make up story to stir the pot. Either way it is terrible. If true. Then terrible for her family. But sure says b2 innocent. If not true. A terrible thing to put around for fun and back to square 1 for b2.

So it has been confirmed tho in a very hushed up manner. So what's that getting on for double figures now of people found dead in just over a year on this lovely peaceful island.

What do you mean it has been confirmed. Where??

Sorry, I just think this whole thing is so outrageous, we have Mon walking directly to the items of clothing..........WHY!! Whats his interest, whats he going to do! Why did he refuse DNA? Was the dna in the condom belonging to his family bloodline as reported in the french website? Is that why he refused until he was sure the dna samples disappeared?? Then decided to say yes, ok I'll give a dna, safe in the knowledge that they had now been disposed of by those very influential people??

Pressure must be kept up on this even after the trial if it is deemed internationally to be a whitewash. I don't hold out much hope but so long as international human rights groups continue to express their concerns then that is the only hope we have, sometimes Thailand does listen to them such as in the latest sham where the Thai Authorities wanted to put prisoners on fishing boats:

Thailand's government has decided to drop a controversial plan to get prisoners to work on fishing boats, after labour and human rights groups condemned the project. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30892733

We can forget about the local branch of Human Rights Watch in Thailand seeing as the Authorities have even taken it upon themselves to block the website!! http://hrw.org/asia/thailand no wonder the RTP don't bother turning up to answer questions on the alleged torture of the B2 when the government shows its complete disrespect for them. Its a national disgrace.

Sorry do you have the other pick of mon, the one where he is standing at the crime scene with the copper.

Isn't this interesting. All the people standing behind the line and mon stepping over it. Straight to the tshirt. The alert was sounded at around 6 o'clock. But the police only got there from Samui about 12.00. I had thought the shirt could not have been wased as it was dry.but in seeing this pic of mon.One would wonder if the shirt was originally on the sand in first pic. Picked up washed and placed on the rock to dry . It would have had plenty of time to dry for the second picture,when police arrived . But I am not sure if bodies have been removed already by first pic, which would discount that theory.

Sue here it is.

The people behind the rope - guy in the middle with the white tee shirt - is he someone who has been flagged up on the thread? Is it hoe man? I can't zoom in on his face. And the one in the yellow top - is that a football top?

Maybe so, but you wouldn't also takes off your trousers, pants and one sock would you?

• Like 1

Lets hope Litebeer picks it up. Be nice to get the gang of 4 back together. Kind like a murder reunion party.

The new developments come as police said they were hunting a western woman seen running near the beach in Koh Tao on Sunday.

Police refer to Westerners as ‘foreigners’ but officers would not comment whether the woman might turn out to be Hannah Witheridge herself, fleeing from the killer or killers who were to soon battered her to death on Koh Tao’s idyllic Sairee Beach.

19 Sept http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2762055/Thai-divers-hunt-missing-murder-weapon-tourists-flock-spot-British-duo-murdered.html

Strange how the RTP never mentioned her again - never reported that they found her or if she has been eliminated from enquiries. Could have been one of Hannah's friends running back from the beach to get help. Or running away for some other reason. Anyone know what nationality the 'drugs overdose' woman mentioned above was?

• Like 2

Cats&Dogs

I actually think it may be this pair next to the woman, stingray man and the other guy, its a fair distance so difficult to say, I saw him interviewed on Thai TV when the RTP were raiding the dwellings of the Burmese

the man ,second right is wearing a rescue workers blue jacket .

• Like 1

I see what you are saying ?? and I have a couple of comments about this pic myself. But there is more important news to find out about. Are we allowed to say. There is word of another death at kt. Supposedly at one of the room belonging to the man in that picture. this is very important news if true. Somebody must have a friend on KT. What about lcrab. What does he know about this?

Cats&Dogs

I actually think it may be this pair next to the woman, stingray man and the other guy, its a fair distance so difficult to say, I saw him interviewed on Thai TV when the RTP were raiding the dwellings of the Burmese

the man ,second right is wearing a rescue workers blue jacket .

What blue jacket?

I emailed Samui Times, they have just got back to me:

Hi, thanks for the info, we are still trying to get confirmation of what happened and will report of we find the true story.

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us

Su

Editor Samui Times
Tel : 0810910107
Email : editor@samuitimes.com
  • Like 2

Actually I leave that for women I am close to and don't tend to leave one sock on, I would also prefer it for the woman to also undress rather than remain fully clothed smile.png

Disclaimer: I am married and would never contemplate that with anyone other than my wife..............

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 2

greenchair, on 22 Jan 2015 - 06:29, said:
thailandchilli, on 22 Jan 2015 - 05:40, said:

Sorry, I just think this whole thing is so outrageous, we have Mon walking directly to the items of clothing..........WHY!! Whats his interest, whats he going to do! Why did he refuse DNA? Was the dna in the condom belonging to his family bloodline as reported in the french website? Is that why he refused until he was sure the dna samples disappeared?? Then decided to say yes, ok I'll give a dna, safe in the knowledge that they had now been disposed of by those very influential people??

Pressure must be kept up on this even after the trial if it is deemed internationally to be a whitewash. I don't hold out much hope but so long as international human rights groups continue to express their concerns then that is the only hope we have, sometimes Thailand does listen to them such as in the latest sham where the Thai Authorities wanted to put prisoners on fishing boats:

Thailand's government has decided to drop a controversial plan to get prisoners to work on fishing boats, after labour and human rights groups condemned the project. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30892733

We can forget about the local branch of Human Rights Watch in Thailand seeing as the Authorities have even taken it upon themselves to block the website!! http://hrw.org/asia/thailand no wonder the RTP don't bother turning up to answer questions on the alleged torture of the B2 when the government shows its complete disrespect for them. Its a national disgrace.

Sorry do you have the other pick of mon, the one where he is standing at the crime scene with the copper.

Isn't this interesting. All the people standing behind the line and mon stepping over it. Straight to the tshirt. The alert was sounded at around 6 o'clock. But the police only got there from Samui about 12.00. I had thought the shirt could not have been wased as it was dry.but in seeing this pic of mon.One would wonder if the shirt was originally on the sand in first pic. Picked up washed and placed on the rock to dry . It would have had plenty of time to dry for the second picture,when police arrived . But I am not sure if bodies have been removed already by first pic, which would discount that theory.

But I am not sure if bodies have been removed already by first pic, which would discount that theory

No, they hadn't.

Eirene, on 21 Jan 2015 - 19:51, said:

Thanks for clarifying this IslandLover. At first I thought they were the same until I compared the full photo of Ahole1 with bar guy. He looks huge in this photo compared to the bar photo....also the guy in the bar has some sort of small birthmarks on his cheeks, could just be the photo....or a major weight loss. unsure.png

IslandLover, on 21 Jan 2015 - 15:10, said:

@Eirene - The guys with the hoe are one and the same - Aon. The left hand-photo appeared in several newspapers (and was identified by Andrew Drummond, amongst others) and the right-hand photo came from his facebook page. I think it is a cigarette in his hand, rather than a ring. I love your file names clap2.gif

I'm not absolutely sure who it is in the bar with Hannah (and David) but I think it may be Stingray Man.

I see what you mean. Maybe he's been on a diet because he was sick of people on social media calling him a fat b*****d! Nevertheless, I'm sure both photos are of Aon. Here's a recent photo of the dude:

attachicon.gifKoh Tao Aon 2.jpg

For more of the same, go here:

https://www.facebook.com/aonkohtao.thailand?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

The pics of his moronic gf are hilarious.

What an ugly cow! Thanks for the laugh.

• Like 1