How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

Right I know il get the usual drivel. I met my wife as a school teacher, travel guide ect, that's ok whatever gets you to sleep.

However in all honesty how many people married a Thai that wasn't either ever in the game or looking for a way out of poverty.

Id be genuinely interested in the responses and porkies.

If I was living in Thailand in 2006, I may have gone for a bar girl myself, as I liked them, liked partying, and am a little high risk myself at times..at least I was in the past. Instead i just dallied with them, all the while looking for an educated Thai woman, thinking they may be less likely to rip you off..

My problem was I was living and working in Canada, and just coming to Thailand for 3 months a year..I didn't figure a bar girl would wait 8-9 months for me to return, or be able to get a visitors visa to come all the way to Canada to get laid.. LOL

signed,

but a sexy Thai government female employee sure can get a visitors visa to come to Canada, or Holland, or France...

Its just out of curiousity really. The other day back in my country I was speaking to another fella that I know that married a soi 6 virgin. Now he sits there telling the whole sauna how she was a travel guide ect, everyone was trying not to actually laugh in his face. Listen its no problem if you married an ex bar girl. Just why the lies life is too short to tell porkies that no one believes anyway. It makes for better conversation if you say you met over a heiniken and 1000 baht note.

Its obvious some men met their missus by normal means but id put it at less than 1 percent.

So if your wife had been a Sex Worker, would you tell your friends?

Yes she was and I do, whats the shame in it? Obviously a long time ago so its all water under the bridge.

As I said, "but for the grace of God go I..".. just kidding manxninja - I respect the working girls in general - I could never have married my Thai wife without showing her and her family that I could support her -regardless of her status or former occupation..

In another life, I would have gone with bar girl - too late now - if I wanna keep my pecker out of a maa key lien's gullet...lol

If you do a little due diligence and ***test them, there are plenty of decent working women out there RIGHT NOW...in Patts, Phuket and Chiang Mai.. so long as they get out of the game early enough..lol

*** I tested my future Thai wife by leaving her with a duplicate debit card when I went home to Canada to work for 6 months - I left a maximum of 60,000 baht ( $2,0000 USD) in the account, and if it disappeared i would know she was NFG.. IT DID NOT disappear - and the test lasted over a year - presto - I had a keeper..

I met mine when I was a youngster to be honest at 22, she was a cashier in a babnkok bar, not assed either way, she also assisted at a local school as a teaching assistant. In the grand scheme of things she probably slept for cash. However I have no problem how men met their wives, just the pathetic nature f lying to educated people that know they married a street walker. Hey just be up front by the replies here, even anonomysly some guys still cant admit it. BTW hope you have a long and happy married life.

I met my wife outside the Sofitel Hotel 15 yrs ago. I asked and she assisted me to understand atm machine. 'Was very diff then' she has 2 degrees and now works in KFC as a manager in control of European imports and exports. SHE HAS NEVER BEEN IN A BAR