How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

she had been in a sexual affair with one Thai women in particular for several years, I know because she told me - her former lover tried to break us up 8 years ago. She probably had other female partners, but I don't ask, and she would probably say MY BOK ( I won't say, lol) if I did..

whoa what a catch..you are a lucky man.

• Like 1

Yes she was and I do, whats the shame in it? Obviously a long time ago so its all water under the bridge.

No there is no shame in it! and there was no need to organise a confessional Post!

Sorry I don't have anything to confess!

Its just out of curiousity really. The other day back in my country I was speaking to another fella that I know that married a soi 6 virgin. Now he sits there telling the whole sauna how she was a travel guide ect, everyone was trying not to actually laugh in his face. Listen its no problem if you married an ex bar girl. Just why the lies life is too short to tell porkies that no one believes anyway. It makes for better conversation if you say you met over a heiniken and 1000 baht note.

Its obvious some men met their missus by normal means but id put it at less than 1 percent.

According to your Maths, "less than 1%" of men meet their Thai wives by normal means,perhaps you would care to recalculate your figures?

• Like 1

To OP: That is an excellent question. I see so many farang men with ugly mogly faced women with dirty dusty toes and some still have a bone in their nose and work as a hairdresser/massuese/whore. I doubt that these women have a 4 year degree. I doubt that these men have a 4 yr degree. Then i see the prettier women who work in banks, etc and they have a very different look to them.

Many farang men clump all Thai women together

• Like 1

Mine is uni educated with family support.....went to work for electonics factory as unit manager @ 300-400k year working 6-7 days a week...never been in a bar & does not drink....basically a person happy at home. ....very low key.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

...she had been in a sexual affair with one Thai women in particular for several years, I know because she told me - her former lover tried to break us up 8 years ago. She probably had other female partners
how about your goodselves, are you male or female?

My wife was a university graduate and a computer systems annalist for one of the larger banks in Thailand when we met.

She had never been married before, had no children.

Had never really had a boyfriend before me.

We have been happily for over 13 years now, have a beautiful child and have lived in both USA and Thailand since our marriage.

She is definitely not in it for the money.

I had some serious financial problems a few years ago and she actually supported myself and the family on her income and investments!

Now, all the losers who have never been with a Thai woman who was not a prostitute an or wanted them for their money can post their disbelieving snide remarks.

I have heard you guys before.

The difference is that I know and speak the truth.

Sorry, guys!

We are not all losers who have to pay for it!

• Like 1

Answer depends on how many foreigners in Thailand looked for relationships in brothels, go-go bars, massage parlours and karaoke clubs!!

Not sure they were looking....chances are they became comfortable in that scene then got hooked and landed by a pro after being ill treated/divorsed/betrayed back home.....

• Like 1

My wife was a university graduate and a computer systems annalist for one of the larger banks in Thailand when we met.

She had never been married before, had no children.

Had never really had a boyfriend before me.

We have been happily for over 13 years now, have a beautiful child and have lived in both USA and Thailand since our marriage.

She is definitely not in it for the money.

I had some serious financial problems a few years ago and she actually supported myself and the family on her income and investments!

Now, all the losers who have never been with a Thai woman who was not a prostitute an or wanted them for their money can post their disbelieving snide remarks.

I have heard you guys before.

The difference is that I know and speak the truth.

Sorry, guys!

We are not all losers who have to pay for it!

Who's calling you a loser? It's good that your relationship suits you but what has it got to do with those who are in happy relationships with ex-bargirls? Are you trying to show off? A little sad if you are.

Sorry if I came off that way Brewster..

Not showing off.

I guess I am being defensive.

Every time I have mentioned my wife and our relationship here in TV, I get flooded with replies from guys who do not believe that there are any Thai women with farang husbands that are not bar girls or prostitutes.

There are many of us out here that are very happy and married to good Thai women who never worked in the sex industry.

I should also add that I don't consider all Thai women who work in the industry to be bad people.

I know some past and present sex workers who are wonderful people. ( some are very good wives of good friends )

We all do what we need to do to get by.

Some of us have fewer options than others.

Edited by willyumiii
  • Like 1