5. count how many times you hear the word 'farang' in an hour

6. wear shorts and singlet and visit a temple

7. take a ride in a mini bus

8. get drunk and act like a moron

9. learn to say 'sawadee khap'

10. complain loudly that nobody understands English

or, do something completely different

• Like 2

harish, there is a large indian community in bangkok. If you can tap into that, you can probably get better info than you will from this board. But as you may already know, foreigners cannot buy land. Not easy to do what you want to do. Thais not liking indians doesn't have that much to do with it; thais don't like anyone, much, that's not thai.

Good luck.

Thanks bubba45

I visit there 4 Times, chiangrai,nakhon phenom,sakon nakhon,phuket, pattaya, there I observe people are very soft I think, and they have run industries in India also,if I marry Thai woman also I don't have right to buy land there?and I wants to know why they don't like Indiand please tell me

If you marry a thai you still can't buy land. You'd have to buy it through her, and it would be hers. It would only be wise to do this with someone you completely trust, and in my opinion that would take a number of years to get to that point. Lots of stories of guys getting married, woman getting the money, then taking off and leaving him with nothing. Happens all the time.

I think Indians in Thailand are like any minority in any country. Think of minorities in India, or maybe lesser castes is a better analogy. People don't like other people for all kinds of reasons, but usually not very valid ones. There are a lot of indians here that run businesses; they are successful. So, they're disliked. And again, Thais like Thais. If you're not Thai, well....