Translation, Please

Nok Keo

มีเหมือนกันค่ะประมูลไปกว่า 10 รายการ ไม่ได้ FB กลับมาเลยทั้งๆ ที่เราเป็นลูกค้าของเค้า นี่ขนาดว่าอุดหนุนหลายรายการนะคะ เราเลยเลิกประมูลของเค้าไปเลย ไม่รู้จะมีไว้ทำมั้ยเนี่ย

โดยส่วนตัวเราพยายามให้ลูกค้าหลังจากที่ได้รับยอดแล้ว เพื่อที่เพิ่มความสะดวกในการตอบรับ FB กลับ

Sawatdee Khrap,

I received the letter "up" on a french forum where I go accasionally and the question is : can u translate that for me quickly?

I'm learning thai but I'm not enough good to understand anything in here.

Maybe it's a personnal question,or information or..(I don't know because no explanations with the question) maybe not?

If u can do something,

thank you in advance :o

:D

Not sure something about 10 Items that they want to sell at an auction that they cannot return...My reading Thai is terrible!

I could be wrong.

:o

มีเหมือนกันค่ะประมูลไปกว่า 10 รายการ ไม่ได้ FB กลับมาเลยทั้งๆ ที่เราเป็นลูกค้าของเค้า นี่ขนาดว่าอุดหนุนหลายรายการนะคะ เราเลยเลิกประมูลของเค้าไปเลย ไม่รู้จะมีไว้ทำมั้ยเนี่ย

โดยส่วนตัวเราพยายามให้ลูกค้าหลังจากที่ได้รับยอดแล้ว เพื่อที่เพิ่มความสะดวกในการตอบรับ FB กลับ

Sawatdee Khrap,

I received the letter "up" on a french forum where I go accasionally and the question is : can u translate that for me quickly?

I'm learning thai but I'm not enough good to understand anything in here.

Maybe it's a personnal question,or information or..(I don't know because no explanations with the question) maybe not?

If u can do something,

thank you in advance :D

:D

Edited by dekka007

The text isn't all that clear to me either. Some words are pretty general, and without more context it is difficult to suss out what they are talking about. Not sure what FB stands for? A company name? Initials of a person..? Anyway, despite the confusion I hope the following is somewhat helpful. Remember that I may have misinterpreted some things as well, so take it with a pinch of salt please.

"Yes, we have. We've made offers on over 10 programs. FB never got back to us despite the fact that we are their customers and even though we've helped out with Perhaps financially? Translator's note lots of programs.

So we've just stopped making offers to them altogether - I don't see a reason why we should keep doing it.

We try to get back to the customer as soon as we've got the figure(sum), in order to make it more convenient to reply to FB."

i will try to translate it with my pidgin eng.

Same as me ..I have bid on more than 10 items. I don't get any FB even if I'm his/her customer. You know, I have bought many items from him/her. So i quit his/her bid.. I don't know why he/she has this information

Personaly, I try to send the item after I get the money in my bank book, for convenience.